2064 Jericho Turnpike, East Northport - Vanilla Spa 631-623-6827 new number 631-241-6183

Went back here recently as I had filled up my card and was due a freebie. Lilly told me her boss throws the cards out every few months . I think it was BS. .......
Over the years I have never had a problem like that. The only time my card was worthless is when the place got busted and closed down. Plus her answer doesn't make business sense as the last person you want to piss off is a regular repeat customer. I could see throwing out cards with just 1 or 2 very old dates on them (the guy isn't coming back). Another possibility is some guy, when handed the box of cards to find his, went thru the cards and picked out one that wasn't his but had 10 dates on it. So something went wrong.

Although I don't do this my suggestion is as your card gets full take it with you.

Went back here recently as I had filled up my card and was due a freebie. Lilly told me her boss throws the cards out every few months . I think it was BS
You should always take your card with you. I learn my lesson a long time ago when the same thing happen to me.

Been back many times in the past 6 months. Had no other issues with the card and have gotten 2 more freebies. The service with Angie has gotten better with each visit. Bbbj on the past few visits. If I ever decided to bring a rubber I am sure FS would be available. Ymmv though. I prefer her over Lilly in the looks department.

Newbie here. Decided to try this place for the first time and based on reviews here (thanks all!), decided to ask for Angie. But when I pulled into the back lot, another monger pulls in seconds later. We both wait a bit in the lot, and I decide to get out first. Lilly answered the door but I asked for Angie. Had to use the bathroom and heard the other monger get shown to the other room. Came out and only Lilly was available, but decided to go with it. Her massage skills were better than expected, ST was nice, and on the flip asked to take care of her and she'll take care of me. Asked about bj, but she said no, that is too personal. I mentioned that the place down the road (2006 Jericho) did cbj, but still no. She did let out her boobs for me to play with during a nice HE. If there's a next time, trying Angie. Took 1/2 hour, 40/40 damage.

Newbie here. Decided to try this place for the first time and based on reviews here (thanks all!), decided to ask for Angie. But when I pulled into the back lot, another monger pulls in seconds later. We both wait a bit in the lot, and I decide to get out first. Lilly answered the door but I asked for Angie. Had to use the bathroom and heard the other monger get shown to the other room. Came out and only Lilly was available, but decided to go with it. Her massage skills were better than expected, ST was nice, and on the flip asked to take care of her and she'll take care of me. Asked about bj, but she said no, that is too personal. I mentioned that the place down the road (2006 Jericho) did cbj, but still no. She did let out her boobs for me to play with during a nice HE. If there's a next time, trying Angie. Took 1/2 hour, 40/40 damage.
It's one of the few places that the "hour" is actually 60 minutes and the massage is worth it. Clean, low stress, out of the way....

Made an appointment at Smithtown, by the wig store (2 or 3 months ago), but when I got there, was asked to wait. Hot day, sweating, so didn't want to wait for other monger to finish, so called and made appointment with Angie. Got here and Angie is younger than Lilly, but FOB looking. Took the half. Decent massage, OK ST, and on the flip started the HJ. Asked for BJ, but she said she didn't do that. Decent HJ, and after, felt like I was being rushed out since another monger had an appointment with Angie. We did not discuss the tip beforehand, so I asked how much. She said whatever I wanted to tip, so I tipped her 20 and she thanked me. Will repeat only if I want a HJ. Ok time. On the plus side, she was gracious about the tip.

Anyone been here yet?

▬▬▬✿ WELCOME TO ANGEL DAY SPA ✿▬

Experience The Ultimate In Therapeutic Touching
Private Room, Experience Asian Masseuse and a Great Time is Guarantee...
631-239-1222
Open 7days : 10:00am 9:00pm
41 Larkfield rd,East Northport,11731
Open 7days : 10:00am 9:00pm

Hey, I was just about to write a review. It will be my first and it doesn't look like anyone else has posted. I'll put up the review now. I will try really hard to do this perfect.

This place isn't hardly even vanilla anymore. One of their latest numbers is 631-260-3689. For the past several months there has been new management. Angie, et al are gone. In short, it's become a pump and dumper w/o FS. I saw Nana a couple of days ago. She says she's going on vacation back to China and there will be new younger girls. Nana is in her 40's, a little plump with large D's, for sure, with hefty, chewable, reactive nips.

Whereas Angie would give a great massage, prostate and even bbjcim for 60 hr + 40, Nana is all about the tip. No pretense of massage the other day, just 40 hhr plus 60 for a bbj w/o cim. This was after a bargaining session. Kind of annoyed me as I really wanted to relax with a decent massage, but I needed (needed?....LOL!) a release of some sort. She disrobed, I sucked on her boobs, finger insertion and she went to town on little Rider making me promise "no cum in mouth". I said, "Sure. I promise." Suck away she did. Technique was actually pretty good. The devil got the better of me, so I held out as long as I could and exploded in her mouth without warning her! Ooooops! Made my day! She said, "That's not good." Oh well....

I was in the first room and oddly it now has a door. All the rooms used to have only curtains at the entrance to them. Didn't get a look at the others.

As has been stated on the board recently, AMP's are in the crapper here in Nassau and Suffolk. Wish there was a good one around.

I knew Commack was closed, and that Larkfield was probably closed by the time I'd get there, so stopped by here without calling, not sure if it was still open. Park in the back, knock on the door and am greeted by a familiar face I haven't seen in awhile. Turns out former mamasan of Larkfield is the mamasan here now. Sophia recognized me and ushered me into the first room. Told her taking the 1/2. She was pleasantly surprised to see me and told me she had a falling out at Larkfield. Really put effort into the massage and upon the flip, went straight to a HJ. I asked for FS and she agreed and took off all her clothes. HJ went into a CBJ, with lots of sucking on the twig and berries. Sucked on her nipples, and got to the missionary for awhile, CBJ again with a finish in doggie. Did not discuss or collect any money at this point. Introduced me to Cindy (also formerly of Larkfield), the other girl there. Got dressed, paid, and left with a smile. Was 40 + 100. YMMV, as Sophia knew me from her old place.

I knew Commack was closed, and that Larkfield was probably closed by the time I'd get there, so stopped by here without calling, not sure if it was still open. Park in the back, knock on the door and am greeted by a familiar face I haven't seen in awhile. Turns out former mamasan of Larkfield is the mamasan here now. Sophia recognized me and ushered me into the first room. Told her taking the 1/2. She was pleasantly surprised to see me and told me she had a falling out at Larkfield. Really put effort into the massage and upon the flip, went straight to a HJ. I asked for FS and she agreed and took off all her clothes. HJ went into a CBJ, with lots of sucking on the twig and berries. Sucked on her nipples, and got to the missionary for awhile, CBJ again with a finish in doggie. Did not discuss or collect any money at this point. Introduced me to Cindy (also formerly of Larkfield), the other girl there. Got dressed, paid, and left with a smile. Was 40 + 100. YMMV, as Sophia knew me from her old place.
Can you describe what Sophia and Cindy look like?

Sophia is fairly attractive on the AMP scale, full C cups, eraser nips, flat butt, and a bit of a stomach, but nothing off putting. Cindy is a bit plain, sort of like Angie, maybe B cup, but I never had her service before.

With Sophia, didn't get her to agree to FS until lots of visits at Larkfield; was a regular (see Larkfield thread). On one visit there, she wanted me to try another girl but I asked if FS was available from that girl, and Sophia said no. Used the "it's my birthday" card and Sophia said yes to FS. So my first visit with Sophia here, I was able to get FS. YMMV, as I was turned down for awhile 'till I got to be a regular.

The falling out with Larkfield must have humbled her, as the last time I saw her at Larkfield, she wanted another 20 to take off her top; a nickel and dime menu. Still is over there, as lightweight kindly steered me to Commack Rd.

But no nickel/dime here, at least not yet. Again, YMMV, and I'd be interested in other's experience here. Enjoy!

Hi fellow mongers, I am not certain if this is the place but the place on the corner of Jericho Turnpike and Daly Road in East Northport was busted this morning around 10:30am. Saw 2 big fire Marshall guys enter the premises as I was driving by. Surprised this place wasn't investigated sooner. If this wasn't the place then this location behind the store front might be next on their list. Be careful out there!!!

Hello hello, newbie here.... always thought it was a good location with parking in rear, however could not bring myself to enter when I saw who was answering the door...

Sounds like others have had better luck than me.