2064 Jericho Turnpike, East Northport - Vanilla Spa 631-623-6827 new number 631-241-6183

I could swear I saw a thread about this place....searched and only found a 264 East Jericho.....Either way......

Stopped here today after being shut out by The italian Milk Housewife, Boba, and the place behind Jackie Chinese. The milf didn't pick up, Im sure you strays were lining up at her door, Boba there was no answer, and Jackie I would have gone in but there was some dude just sitting in his car reading a newspaper in that back lot....weird.

This place is next to an auto body shop and if you blink you pass it. Great private parking in the back. Greeted by Didi at back door......very clean place. she is a 5 on the amp scale, a bit of a meatball.....but the attitude was great......sometimes a double duece plus one can be a 7 with a great attitude. Very pleasing, and no upsell. Sometimes you just don't want to haggle and deal with the 9 who is hot but has a shitty attitude and works your cock like she is doing the dishes.

Got a nice soft massage, light inner thigh and ball rubbing. Stuck my hands right up her skirt, rubbing on her pussy under her panties....flip and does a nice st on front, great ball play, some lube and she used a great ball massaging and hand job technique. Pulled her tits out for me to suck on....Nice full B's......Kissing my neck and nipples.....I think there is more to be had if you want. Nice warm towel wipe down and dried me off. Went into a face and scalp massage for last few minutes.

Overall not a bad experience. No hassle, clean, discreet parking, no upsell at all. She was typical late 30s-40s amper.....but with a great attitude and technique. Took the half for 40 and tipped 40. Think I can work in a blow job easy.

Mods please merge if I am not in the right place.

That is the address on the card she gave me. It is in between the asian restaurant and the adult store over on the south side of Jericho. It is closer east towards the asian restaurant, and is west of the other amp at 2090 Jericho. It might be a custom motorcycle shop next door. The frontage to this place looks like a nite club.....nothing disceranble to alert you of any amping going on. You pull in and go down a narrow driveway between buildings and there you are, in the back lot and the door says Vanilla Spa....its the door on the left.

Been back twice since my last visit.....more is certainly available. $40 CBJ last two times, including today's visit. Brought my own bags and had to take the deposit bag with me on way out wrapped in a paper towel. They aren't models....I really can't stress that enough.....but $40 bux for a nut and a decent soft touch massage aint bad. Plus place is super clean and is hidden off the main road.

I stopped by this this afternoon based on the reviews and since it is nearby. As described below I pulled into the long narrow driveway and parked in the rear. I was somewhat apprehensive on parking in the rear lot as there is only one way in and one way out. The next visit will probably find me parking elsewhere. As soon as bean to get out of the car I could hear the door open to the spot and it was left slightly ajar. As I approached I was greeted by a thin, better then typical AMP, I would say 3 out of 5, who led me right inside and walked me into a room. The room was clean and had what appeared to be fresh towels on the table. The room did not have a door, just a curtain from floor to ceiling. I took the half for four -oh and away we went. Her name was Angie I believe.

She initially put a towel on me and began a not the greatest massage. After a few seconds I requested the towel be removed and she promptly complied. The massage picked up from here and she was eager to please. As she moved down my back she massaged me with a nice combo of medium and ST. She immediately paid lots of attention to my ball bag and reached underneath for a nice grab. She actually kept this up for a few minutes until I flipped Myself over. When I did she went right in and gave a nice HE to completion. All the while allowing my hands to roam OTC. As I neared the point of no return she allowed me to pull up her shirt exposing some nice C's. After she did a nice clean up with alcohol and a hot towel and continued with the rest of the message. I left her 3- oh for her services which she seemed happy with.

As I left they wanted me to put my name on a card and said something about after six visits the seventh was free. Overall not bad and would return. Total damage, 40/30.

I could swear I saw a thread about this place....searched and only found a 264 East Jericho.....Either way......

Stopped here today after being shut out by The italian Milk Housewife, Boba, and the place behind Jackie Chinese. The milf didn't pick up, Im sure you strays were lining up at her door, Boba there was no answer, and Jackie I would have gone in but there was some dude just sitting in his car reading a newspaper in that back lot....weird.

This place is next to an auto body shop and if you blink you pass it. Great private parking in the back. Greeted by Didi at back door......very clean place. she is a 5 on the amp scale, a bit of a meatball.....but the attitude was great......sometimes a double duece plus one can be a 7 with a great attitude. Very pleasing, and no upsell. Sometimes you just don't want to haggle and deal with the 9 who is hot but has a shitty attitude and works your cock like she is doing the dishes.

Got a nice soft massage, light inner thigh and ball rubbing. Stuck my hands right up her skirt, rubbing on her pussy under her panties....flip and does a nice st on front, great ball play, some lube and she used a great ball massaging and hand job technique. Pulled her tits out for me to suck on....Nice full B's......Kissing my neck and nipples.....I think there is more to be had if you want. Nice warm towel wipe down and dried me off. Went into a face and scalp massage for last few minutes.

Overall not a bad experience. No hassle, clean, discreet parking, no upsell at all. She was typical late 30s-40s amper.....but with a great attitude and technique. Took the half for 40 and tipped 40. Think I can work in a blow job easy.

Mods please merge if I am not in the right place.
Jackie Chinese in north port or Wyandanch?

Anyone been here yet?

▬▬▬✿ WELCOME TO ANGEL DAY SPA ✿▬

Experience The Ultimate In Therapeutic Touching
Private Room, Experience Asian Masseuse and a Great Time is Guarantee...
631-239-1222
Open 7days : 10:00am 9:00pm
41 Larkfield rd,East Northport,11731

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
Anyone been here yet?

▬▬▬✿ WELCOME TO ANGEL DAY SPA ✿▬

Experience The Ultimate In Therapeutic Touching
Private Room, Experience Asian Masseuse and a Great Time is Guarantee...
631-239-1222
41 Larkfield rd,East Northport,11731
User banned for multiple ISO posts in threads having nothing to do with the queries

Stopped here today after shitty experience behind Jackie Chinese.
I need to get a life and stop hitting up these amps. I felt so gross after I left.
40 for the half, 40 for the cbj
I have no standards these days, just a pig in a pen I am.
Ho-Hum the beat goes on to find my under the radar white whale.....in the meantime I wade in the kitty pool of places like this getting my dick sucked by mid 40s-50 year old ladies with HUGE hairy bushes....that thing was like a gremlin today!!

Haven't had the opportunity to post this previously. I saw Angie the last week in July. I'd put her age at late 30's, maybe 40. Pleasant looking and personality. Average Asian figure with nicely shaped and responsive B's. Took the half for 40 and got a very nice massage. Face down: commendable attention to Little Rider and the boys accompanied by some delightful prostate intervention. Hot towel clean-up before turning over. Upon the flip I managed to unleash the girls. She respond to my sucking and licking by moans that seemed genuine. A nice HE finish. $40 tip for her enthusiastic efforts. I would repeat......when I can get free.