2021 New York Yankees

Status
Not open for further replies.
These guys are going to have to pick up the slack. For what it's worth - Robertson is out there. The Yankees aren't too fond of him as he is labled a rabble rouser and a bit of a dick. But he can pitch and if you can get him dirt cheap he may be worth it.

billyS

Reign of Terror
OK - fair enough - He does get under my skin. But sometimes he actually believes that stuff. I have to admit though I love LW's passion. I woudl much rather watch and talk baseball with LW than talk baseball with someone who says something like "I LIKE BOTH TEAMS! YAY!"
I don't think a real passionate fan can like both teams.

These guys are going to have to pick up the slack. For what it's worth - Robertson is out there. The Yankees aren't too fond of him as he is labled a rabble rouser and a bit of a dick. But he can pitch and if you can get him dirt cheap he may be worth it.
I would think anyone still out there would have to be able to be gotten on the cheap. I dont think the Yanks would worry about getting someone now who ( Steve says) is a Dick because there clubhouse is really solid, great Veterans presence, where I dont think Robinson effect it negatively. Plus, if he didnt work out, they just release him.

I would think anyone still out there would have to be able to be gotten on the cheap. I dont think the Yanks would worry about getting someone now who ( Steve says) is a Dick because there clubhouse is really solid, great Veterans presence, where I dont think Robinson effect it negatively. Plus, if he didnt work out, they just release him.
I read somewhere that Robinson specifically rubbed somebody up top the wrong way. I will try to find something about that for clarity. I think he is good and wouldn't mind seeing what he has left.

I read somewhere that Robinson specifically rubbed somebody up top the wrong way. I will try to find something about that for clarity. I think he is good and wouldn't mind seeing what he has left.
I know he used to be good. I havent even heard his name mentioned. I didnt even know he was available. If he had anything left, I have to think he would have been signed already. No?

I think they have enough depth to cover Britton's time away. I know, those are big shoes to fill. If Delvi is the 5th starter, German should fill the role. His stuff is filthy and he has looked tremendous this spring. Maybe Johnny Lasagna will finally show his potential.

Just please, no more Luis Cessa. If you notice, he only comes in when the Yankees are losing.

Robertson is all done. He was a solid Yankee until that post season incident. The guy did a lot of charity work as well.

Britton is a big loss, that guy is kind of unsung and under the radar in regards to a lot of their roster. He filled in well last season for Chapman.

German and Lasagna (Thursday 3IP 0 Runs 0 Hits) have been pitching VERY well so far. They may have the depth to overcome his injury, but Spring stats don't mean shit and I would rather more of a sure thing if its World Series or Bust. Shane Greene?

Well so far I have to say I am happy with what I am seeing in camp. Yes ... I know it's early but the injury prone guys are staying healthy and the pitchers are doing well. Kluber and Taillon seem to be answerign the bell. German and Garcia are really battling for that 5th spot and pitching really well. Let's hope this keeps up!

We knew Florial wasn't going to make the team, I know he was just sent down, and I was curious, but how did he look? Was he over matched? Did he look like a top prospect? What are your thoughts, I know he is young. I just didnt see him.

Status
Not open for further replies.