2020 Yankees

Cole and Montgomery took some shellacking by the Tigers yesterday giving up a combined 12 runs and a boatload of homers in a 15-11 loss.

Fortunately it's still preseason!

Judge got the injury while diving for a ball which he didn't catch anyway against the Angels. So he plays hard, I'll give him that.

But we're months removed from the play and he's still injured, and the Yankees want us to expect a few more weeks is all he'll need to be back?

If they cleared out most of the medical staff from last season, why not give full evaluations to ALL players under contract ASAP? We're getting punished for something last year's medical staff didn't catch.

This fucking team can't get out of their own way sometimes.

Guaranteed he sits out for who knows how long ...and ends up getting surgery anyway....probably should just do it and get it over with.This supposedly happened in September! 6 months ago and NOW they are testing to find out what's up?

Judge got the injury while diving for a ball which he didn't catch anyway against the Angels. So he plays hard, I'll give him that.

But we're months removed from the play and he's still injured, and the Yankees want us to expect a few more weeks is all he'll need to be back?

If they cleared out most of the medical staff from last season, why not give full evaluations to ALL players under contract ASAP? We're getting punished for something last year's medical staff didn't catch.

This fucking team can't get out of their own way sometimes.
Someone has to be accountable for this constant onslaught of injuries. I think the entire 25 man roster has had some form of injury during the past two seasons except Luis Cessa. Luis fucking Cessa.