2020 Yankees Post Mortem and 2020-21 Hot Stove thread

Not sure where I heard this, but the shoulder injury sustained in 2019 by Andujar is the exact injury that Greg Bird had. I know Bird had other injuries too, but I think that Miguel should play as many games in AAA to add to his value assuming that he rakes there. He will not see much playing time so there is no point having him on the 25 man roster unless Urshella or Voit is hurt. He has been working out at first base this winter. if Urshela is hurt you could move DJ to third and play Wade as 2B as another option but if Migi is healthy rather have his bat and will deal with the defensive liability.

As for Greg Bird, he signed a minor league contract with the Rockies. I hope he does well.

Not sure where I heard this, but the shoulder injury sustained in 2019 by Andujar is the exact injury that Greg Bird had. I know Bird had other injuries too, but I think that Miguel should play as many games in AAA to add to his value assuming that he rakes there. He will not see much playing time so there is no point having him on the 25 man roster unless Urshella or Voit is hurt. He has been working out at first base this winter. if Urshela is hurt you could move DJ to third and play Wade as 2B as another option but if Migi is healthy rather have his bat and will deal with the defensive liability.

As for Greg Bird, he signed a minor league contract with the Rockies. I hope he does well.
If he hits? I think he would hit anywhere, especially AAA. But I agree, give him time down there, because he cant get better defensively sitting on the bench.