2020 Mets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where did you read that?
According to the ESPN article she was ignoring his messages, about 60 of them after he started asking her to meet up with him.
That's when he resorted to the dick pic.
It doesn't say anything about her asking for it.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/30741273/new-york-mets-fire-gm-jared-porter-wake-report-sent-explicit-texts-images?platform=amp
It did say that at first. She said yes to regular selfies. No dick pictures.

Exactly. They have deep pockets but have been unsuccessful in signing any of the marquis players available.

A bit of a travesty that Springer got ten million a year more than DJ.
I agree, but like mentioned earlier with Short stops, Springer does play center. If DJ played SS, even decently, think of the money he would have gotten.

Lol. Cheater..
Me too.

They will get at least 4 decent years out of him. Supposedly springer and Brantley are huge clubhouse guy’s.
from what Chris Russo was saying. They wanted some adults in the room.
It doesn’t hurt that they know how to win.
too bad they still will finish 3rd in the al east.

springer is a pain in the ass to pitch to. I was hoping the Mets would have grabbed him.
I don’t blame them though 6 years is a lot at 25 per year.
The jays had to do something.

I will agree that Springer is not worth that money ... but money bags Cohen came in with a lot of bravado that he was taking the Mets to the next level, he would be aggressive and not like the Wilpons. When you say so much shit .... you better back it up. He had a chance to get Realmuto ... instead he got McCann. He had a chance to get Bauer .. instead he got Carasco. He had a chance to get Springer .. instead he got ?????? who? Jackie Bradley Jr? Listen .... he inherited a last place team and the team is better today than it was when he got it ... but if you talk the talk - you better walk the walk. So far ... he hasn't.

I will agree that Springer is not worth that money ... but money bags Cohen came in with a lot of bravado that he was taking the Mets to the next level, he would be aggressive and not like the Wilpons. When you say so much shit .... you better back it up. He had a chance to get Realmuto ... instead he got McCann. He had a chance to get Bauer .. instead he got Carasco. He had a chance to get Springer .. instead he got ?????? who? Jackie Bradley Jr? Listen .... he inherited a last place team and the team is better today than it was when he got it ... but if you talk the talk - you better walk the walk. So far ... he hasn't.
Again, 2 months. And obviously you dont follow BB, except for the Yanks, or you would have know Jackie Brantley already signed. Just because he has money, doesnt mean he has to over pay players. They are close to the Yankee , Dodger payroll, so I would certainly say he is starting off great.

May I ask a rather pointed question? Why does the moderator of the Yankee post mortum (the correct spelling is 'mortem') thread have his mostly negative remarks liberally scattered throughout this Mets' thread? I posted 2 completely innocuous observations on his thread and neither saw light of day. Fair of foul?

billyS

Reign of Terror
May I ask a rather pointed question? Why does the moderator of the Yankee post mortum (the correct spelling is 'mortem') thread have his mostly negative remarks liberally scattered throughout this Mets' thread? I posted 2 completely innocuous observations on his thread and neither saw light of day. Fair of foul?
Who is he?

Again, 2 months. And obviously you dont follow BB, except for the Yanks, or you would have know Jackie Brantley already signed. Just because he has money, doesnt mean he has to over pay players. They are close to the Yankee , Dodger payroll, so I would certainly say he is starting off great.
LW - such a lame line ..... Please try to spruce up your witty repartee!!!

Um excuse me LW ... BRANTLEY signed back with Houston. I mentioned Jackie Bradley Jr. NOT Brantley! SHAME ON YOU!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.