2015 NY GIANTS It's 4 Years Later......................again!!

Giants have no clue as to what they are doing...
Sure they do. They just have alot to fix without any cap space.
They just changed the culture of the team with one trade.
I just hope that Gettelman does a better job drafting than reese.
I liked Beckham. But they didn't exactly win with him.
He also tied up alot of money and was already complaining about how much brown got.

I for one think the giants did a tremendous job trading OBJ... Dump a cancer in the locker room, free up some much needed cap space, and gain a second 1st round pick, which if they play their cards right, allows them to grab a qb and a top 20 offensive lineman. With another 3rd round pick this year they get to either draft another lineman or use that pick in a trade for a veteran run blocker. Lets face it, as much as most of us love Eli Manning, this is Saquan Barkleys team now and its crucial that Gettleman beefs up that line for him. Had they not traded OBJ it would have been the same old bullshit with him this season except he probably would have started bashing Barkley for getting most of the touches. Good riddance and best of luck to OBJ in Cleveland, but this team is better off without him.

The giants are getting rid of everyone Reece bought in. OBJ would have probably been a another headache if they had another 5-11 season. The giants have 5 picks in the first 3 rounds this year and next year they will have significant cap space. Eli’s 23 mill and OBJ 18 mill will be off the books and some other dead money. This will be an opportunity to rebuild. They create a solid foundation and build a contending team.
And a few weeks ago, they said there is NO rebuild and that they did NOT sign Odell to trade him... Either they have no clue as what they are doing, as I mentioned, or they are just liars, towards their fans, just like the Yanks when they sworn, If Arod opts out, they will 100% NOT sign him. As you know, they sign Arod.

Sure they do. They just have alot to fix without any cap space.
They just changed the culture of the team with one trade.
I just hope that Gettelman does a better job drafting than reese.
I liked Beckham. But they didn't exactly win with him.
He also tied up alot of money and was already complaining about how much brown got.
He tied up a lot of money, but they gave that to him...

Mr. Wiggley

But what do I know I'm a bad guy
Apparently Beckham gave an interview where he indicated he wasn’t sure he wanted to be here?
He got his money and he got his wish and if he thinks he will be the big dick in Cleveland over Mayfield I would wager he is mistaken.

LW who is this ARod guy you keep mentioning? Has he played somewhere in the last. Say....5 years??

He tied up a lot of money, but they gave that to him...
Granted they look like fools for giving him such a big contract then trading him, but he continued to run his mouth even after he got that big contract. The Giants are notorious for cutting or trading players they feel is a disruption or a problem child. Just look how they handled that big mouth Jeremy Shockey almost 10 years ago.

Granted they look like fools for giving him such a big contract then trading him, but he continued to run his mouth even after he got that big contract. The Giants are notorious for cutting or trading players they feel is a disruption or a problem child. Just look how they handled that big mouth Jeremy Shockey almost 10 years ago.
I agree with you... But again, they knew what and who he was and they still signed him. Did they think that he would all of a sudden be a good guy or good teammate after they signed him?

Really!!!!
If you had JLo slabbing your knob would you EVER think about leaving the house??
And back on track with OBJ the contract is gone to Cleveland but the Giants take a dead money cap hit of I think 18 million
lol, I agree. Arod would make a great manager though... That dead money hurts. Also, they keep showing Gettlemans video of the reporter asking if they will trade OBJ, and he laughed in the guys face, like an arrogant ass, and said we did not sign him to trade him.

Isn't ARod the giy who cried like a bitch on 60 minutes after lying like a true count about using PEDs?? Fuck that guy!!! LGM!!!
Yes he did... He also lied on the famous interview with Francesa... But, they all lied about Steroids. I wasnt kidding either, he would be a great Yank Manager, although they would never. I also think that he is soo good on ESPN doing the games. He probably would be good at anything he does.