2013 Yankees

what a horrible 8th inning! 2nd and 3rd nobody out in a MUST WIN game and you cant score a run?-Thats why they are going home...instead of the playoffs.Just dont deserve to get in

YOu never know ... The Indians coud completely lose out and the Yankees could sweep. All of these wild card teams are lame. It is more of a fight to see who can lose the least. How pathetic that the Yankees once mostly healthy could not put together a strong finish. This wild card spot was there for the taking. They blew it because they are old. The pitching fell apart at the end and they could not get any hitting going either. They got away from their grinding lineup where they would see a ton of pitches ... get walks and get into bullpens early.

They need to get rid of players that don't meet that definition. I think they need to have a year or two of rebuilding.

I honestly didn't think they would have been in it until this late in September.Gotta give them some kind of credit with the team that they were putting out there most of this year.

I honestly didn't think they would have been in it until this late in September.Gotta give them some kind of credit with the team that they were putting out there most of this year.
Yeah totally, played meaningful games in the last week of the season after going through the season with their B, C, and D teams, remember when the Red Sox had less than half these injuries a couple of years ago, they packed it in and went home in August.

If the Yankees give a 30 year old player any more than 6 years they are nuts. Let him go. Look at where they are with A-ROd's contract today. That's where they will be with Cano in 4 or 5 years.

They will get a draft pick which isn't that great but it is something. I don't think anybody is going to give him that sort of contract. He is not the best in baseball. He is very good and I think 5 or 6 years at $20 to $25 mill per is max. Anything more than that and whoever gives that contract will be sorry.

This is going yo be a very busy offseason for the Yanks.From players to coaches and even the manager.They havent had a off season like this with so many question marks in a long time.

Reminds me of the offseason going into 82. They just lost the world series and they tried to turn the Yankees into the Bronx "Burners". They got Griffey and Dave Collins and let Reggie walk away. It didn't work so well. They got away from good pitching and didn't make it back to the postseason till 1995.