1F-Sanford-Barckley Don's Ask How to Get In

Status
Not open for further replies.
lil Natalie at Barclay this week. Saw a girl named millisa also but cannot comment as I was not with her not my type though. Natalie is well reviewed looks good still. BBJ always and some extremely nasty doggie.

For those who have access to C. Saw a very nice provider name Kenya couple of weeks ago. Typical hourglass figure and not unattractive. Very accommodating. Daty and bbbjtc. She took every last drop, which is rare for most of the jaded providers there
when u say not unattractive does that mean that she is semi ugly?

No, I meant that she was pleasant to look at but not a head turner. Also on another matter, I received a text from Naydu's (or someone at her number) saying Hi a couple of days ago. I haven't been to her place for a long time so I did not respond, not knowing if it's her . Has anyone been to her place lately . Is she still at the same place ?

I don't go to Barkley, well never tried hard enough to get in, but have been a regular @ C but now my work is far out in the Island so don't really get into the city much, I always wanted to try Cathy before she hangs up her gloves / panties. I heard that she was considering it..

Can any of you guys give a 411 when she is @ C, I may make one last trip.

Have not posted in a while,For the old timers ,do you remember crystal,well her cousin was there this week,She looks like her ,very pretty 38dd great ass very sweet,Had to work on her a little bit daty, dfk bbbj a little bit without rubber,Also that girl Kenya was there someone else wrote about her, he was right that girl did everything ,she loves milk,she didn't ask for extra money ,but I gave her a good tip after, AND I MEAN SHE DID EVERYTHING

Have not posted in a while,For the old timers ,do you remember crystal,well her cousin was there this week,She looks like her ,very pretty 38dd great ass very sweet,Had to work on her a little bit daty, dfk bbbj a little bit without rubber,Also that girl Kenya was there someone else wrote about her, he was right that girl did everything ,she loves milk,she didn't ask for extra money ,but I gave her a good tip after, AND I MEAN SHE DID EVERYTHING
S,
You mean Crystal the Colombian girl? Nice job on getting both girls to, ahem, open up! Wish I had some chewing gum! ;)
-DR

Went to c today She told me she had 21yr who had never worked,monday was her first day.she sent me a picture look good,Got there she looked better in the picture but was not bad she a little baby fat small c blonde hair,looks younger, went with her dfk.daty, she want more for bbbj but by the end she did it for nothing. it turn out she is only 19yr always wet also if you touch her tits or pussy she gos crazy in a good way she very loud,i would her tits when she was on top I thought she was going to rip my dick off the way she was moving a.m going back again.I think I can get her to do bad thing her name is jenifer

went on sat two girls one named Juliet 24yr blonde c cup gave one of the best bbbj I ever got she drink all the milk and was good between the sheets,dont know when she is coming back,also older one was there body was fair but she also gave great head and she also finished the job

Satan the 19 year old you said was there beginning of june what was her name? Do you know how this girl is able to get such different girls all the time. Seems like most of the latin places use the same girls in different locations but C doesnt she gets new girls all the time. I used to be a barclay fan Im just wondering if you know how this girl gets these girls.....

went to 1f on sat 24yr 5ft7 b cup girl named Barbie from jamaican by the book no bbbj, no daty but this girl love to get pounded she could cum 10 times in a hour when she came her body would jerk like a crazy person she would yell,when she got on top she would ride like she wanted to rip your dick off, and she didn't want to stop,so if you want someone who wants to fuck you to death shes the one

Was at Naydu's last week and saw a sweet dark haired named Crystal. She was early 30 with a well rounded botton. Very good service with nice slow bbbj. Asked her to do daty and she promptly got up to wash before we did the deed. We finished with her taking everything in her mouth. I haven't been here in a while , but will return the next chance I get. BTW, all access Bonnie was also there and she looked like she packed on a lot of miles since I last saw her. I felt kind of guilty for not going with her, but I was happy with my outcome with Crystal.

Wow its been quite a while since I have been to C's looks like she is geeting in new lot.

Does anyone know if Cathy has retired, wants one last one before she disappears, I have to use the US open as a cloak and make a trip....

cathy works once in a while but not at c,There a girl was there about 2 weeks ago .don't remember her name but she was tiny acup maybe 90 pound had a large tat on her leg bbbj bbfs anything but greek she was there Monday and today don't know if she will be there tomorrow didn't ask

ok two young pr girls 1st name saraha very small bcup nice body was Astripper 1st time working by the book but if you work on her you will get more be nice. 2nd one also 1st time nice ass/ nice body name josie again if your nice i got her to go the extra mile there new there is a learning time

Satan, this review has no details at all. So 1 is named saraha and shes by the book, got that part. Strippers that are new got that part also. When you say if you work on her what does that mean? Then u saw the other girl and you say be nice and assuming you were nice to both what did they actually do? Details?

that means if you are nice.and treat her like a person and not meat .you can get her to do things she said she does not do. its depend on you after a half an hour she was a gfe for me

Status
Not open for further replies.