1F-Sanford-Barckley Don's Ask How to Get In

Status
Not open for further replies.
To all you idiots who ask how to get in I would like to say Thanks for getting one of the Best threads closed down.
Do your fucking homework like we all did and be smart about what you ask in here.

you are kidding me right,whats the big deal know one is telling them.why do we have to pay for those jerk offs.they are just to dum to read the rules.the story of life all of us have to pay for a few,something we have no control of

what and Idiot

After 180 posts I cant believe that someone would ask how to get in--you would think they would read some of the posts and get the idea that no one is going to give out the intel on a good UTR place.
what an Idiot--I gues I fourth the comment

Last edited:
Thats the problem..the thread is so long they don't want to read and do the research. They rather goto the last post and ask. So much to learn and so little effort for some.

ok so what do we do now,what are we going to call the new thread and how do we avoid this happen again
Lets call it "Satan's Cat Houses" and warn luckers every so often not to ask how to get in or they go directly to Hell.

Nothing like pissing off the owner of the board because guys don't know how to read or take the time to read the entire thread.

Trigeek has named for us.
I wonder if someone is giving out contact info and that is why they closed down the thread.

Anyone know who's at Barclay or Sanford this week? Otherwise may decide to go Russianthis week.
-DR
Spahunter Extraordinaire
I came, I saw, I fucked (not necessarily in that order)

Trigeek has named for us.
I wonder if someone is giving out contact info and that is why they closed down the thread.
I believe that Slinky just got pissed off due to people who constantly ask how to get into these places after having been warned earlier on in the thread not to ask about such.
The owner of the last thread should be the one who renames it or SB reopens it after one more chance with someone reminding posters not to fucking ask how to get into such places.

Anyone know who's at Barclay or Sanford this week? Otherwise may decide to go Russianthis week.
-DR
Spahunter Extraordinaire
I came, I saw, I fucked (not necessarily in that order)
Barclay a cuban chick. Big boobs and ass. I did not enjoy her that much. Went right for the condom. She worked at condom bj. But i wasn't feeling i also did doggy n mish. I rip off the condom and said this is not working for me. All of a sudden she kinda changed. I played with her tits and ass and gave a hand job. A lot of fake moaning i would not go back to see her.

I am sorry I asked.

I did not think it would be a problem for a longtime person here would ask.

Usually there are clues but I have missed them.

All the best to everyone and happy new year.

Name ofthe thread

1F-Sanford-Barckley Don't Ask How to Get In --
I think that is a good name for this thread--you really have to be brain dead not to figure it out by the title.
ptalover

Status
Not open for further replies.