1F-Sanford-Barckley Don's Ask How to Get In

Status
Not open for further replies.
have not been to c in a while because the girl were so so was told tomorrow two young girls with killer bodies will be there I cant go tomorrow so if anyone does let us know if its bs or not

have not been to c in a while because the girl were so so was told tomorrow two young girls with killer bodies will be there I cant go tomorrow so if anyone does let us know if its bs or not

I went to Barkley on Saturday because I heard one of my ATF's was there in Kathy. The other girl that was their was little Natalie and she also is a crowd favorite amongst the clientle . Had a one hour appointment with Kathy. She started out with LFK that progressed to DFK. She then proceeded to start grinding that fine ass between my cock as i was grabbing her suculent breasts from behind and while kissing her. After that she stripped down and got on her knees and started to give me a great bbbj and sucking my balls. After a few minutes i had to stop or else I would have unloaded a monster load in her mouth and I knew she wasnt cool with that. So I got on the bed and she started to suck me off again and then shortly after that I told her to sit on my face and let me lick that beautiful and good tasting pussy. I usually never do this there but Kathy is so beautiful and I have experienced it before that I had to indulge again. I had her sitting on my face while I dove my tongue deep into her pussy and had her beautiful body pressing against the walls. I love licking that pussy and pressing my face against her, it tasted so good. Then I switched positions with her and still dove my tongue deep into her. She wrapped her legs around me while I continued to lick that sweet pussy, determined to make her cum and explode all over my face. While I was doing this she said in the sexiest voice "oh yea baby, lick my puss baby" "keep licking my pussy, baby" "i'm going to cum for you baby". She finally exploded all over my face and had a sexy look on her after she did so. I wiped my face off and then she proceeded to get junior hard again and began to lick my balls. She licked my balls and then began to suck me off, going all the way down and deep throating me. After she got me hard I told her I had to slip on a rubber and wanted to fuck the shit out of her. I started pounding out that pussy while I was standing up and she was laying on the bed. She wrapped her legs around me and then i went onto the bed. Kathy continued to wrap her legs around me and I twisted her beautiful body like a pretzel. Whats great about Kathy is that she is a natural beauty with no fake tits or ass. Her face and hair is so beautiful that it makes it that much better while fucking her. After a few minutes I blew a monster load and when I pulled out I made the comment about having "muchos babies" in the rubber, which , made her laugh. She then proceeded to clean me up with the customary alcohol bath on my cock. After this she laid me down and proceeded to give me a good massage. After a nice back massage, I turned over and she began to massage my chest and thighs. I started to become aroused again and she say this. She started stroking my cock while looking into my eyes. I then told her to start sucking my balls again and this got my cock even harder. She then started blowing me again and she was going all in. Kathy gives great head as she licks all over my cock and balls, then proceeds to deep throat while caressing my balls. She did this for several minutes and before I exploded in her mouth I asked her to throw on a rubber. She did so and then I had her ride me. I love it when small tiny girls like Kathy ride you. They can move so effortlessly up and down on my cock and its thrilling to look at their face while you are riding her. I then had her switch to reverse cow girl and she began to ride my cock again while i was slapping that beautiful ass. She did this for several minutes, moaning "yes baby" "fuck me good baby" "let me ride your cock baby" . I couldnt hold it in anymore and I let load #2 go. After this she cleaned me up with another alcohol bath on my cock and we talked a little bit. Kathy is a nice girl unlike some other ones you meet. I tipped her 75, hugged and kissed her then proceeded to leave.

What a great way to spend a Saturday early afternoon. I wish she worked at this spot more.

Okay Soldier I'm officially jealous. I'm a huge Kathy fan been fucking her a few times a year for over ten years. She also gives me the full gfe treatment but haven't been to Barkley for several months and haven't seen Kathy in a while. Next time you see here please bump this thread so I can run over there.

on sat new ngirl saw her picture 24yr 5ft5 hot body and cute.dont know how she is in room.also pamala and the little blonde that was there about a month ago on a sat

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
on sat new ngirl saw her picture 24yr 5ft5 hot body and cute.dont know how she is in room.also pamala and the little blonde that was there about a month ago on a sat
Reviews and discussion are one thing but when we get into posting about girls who aren't even there yet who someone hasn't even see in person I am not sure the difference between this post and an advertisement for the place.

Reviews and discussion are one thing but when we get into posting about girls who aren't even there yet who someone hasn't even see in person I am not sure the difference between this post and an advertisement for the place.
I see your point but remember we are talking about three members only spots. So it's just giving other members a heads up on new talent. Saves us a phone call.

Slinky Bender

really? so your claim is that every person who reads this thread calls every single week to see who is working? because otherwise your theory doesn't hold water. frankly I do not believe that happens.

On Saturday I stopped by Sanford because Kathy was there but I saw a new girl from Spain. She was wearing a wrap skirt with a bra and she looked nice. She is probably the second prettiest girl I've seen at these places in a LONG time after Alexa. Alexa is dark skinned, but skin color doesn't matter to me. She is probably in her early 30's, around 5'3", enhanced breasts which are soft, flat stomach, and a nice ass. We started out slow with some talking, hugging, and me groping that ass. She starts the BJ with me lying down on the bed, it is soft with no teeth, lots of licking and sucking. After about five minutes of enjoying that, I pull her up and she hops on for cowgirl, then doggie, then we switch to missionary where I finish. She cleans me up and gives me a massage. Afterwards, she goes to the bathroom to clean up while I put on my clothes. I tip her, ask her when she is coming back, and say my goodbyes.

Satan definitely goes to C. He knows most of the girls however,Slinky is correct that he posts things about girls he has not seen yet based on probably what the owner tells him. I get info from this thread and it already got shot down 1 time. Lets be smart here no breaking the rules...

Hey guys this thread was informational for people like me who do not get to go there that often, so Unable to call C regularly to see who is there... I would still appreciate the information, not just pitching as to who is there but rather actual experience.
I wish I worked closer so that I could frequent it more.
Also it would be great is someone gave me a 411 when Kathy was around, want to rub on out for old times.

Slinky Bender

Ok, lets make this simple now. The only posts in this thread from now on will be reviews of girls you have actually seen. PERIOD. ANYTHING ELSE WILL GET THE POSTER BANNED AND THE THREAD SHUT DOWN. ALSO ANYONE ANSERING THOSE POSTS WILL BE BANNED. GET IT? And thats not up for discussion. Well, you CAN discuss it... if you want to get banned.

Thanx Slinky:
I finally got to get there this week, Haven't been there in a while and I saw a bit of change, firstly the beds seems to have been replaced. The front room upstairs seems to have been replaced with a King size bed. There were two girls, one from Colombia and another from Venezuela. I did not get to see the chick from Colombia as she was busy and had another dude waiting to see her and it was getting to closing time. C was not there when I got there and there was this new young girl standing in for C, didn't know her from before she said here name was Armanda or something, she had a nice ass, not sure if she works the rooms? Anway the I went upstairs. The chick i picked was no looked, seemed to have a washed up face as well as body, she was thin and almost seemed starved, flat stomach and pencil pointed nipples.
She started with a BBBJ but only licking my balls, she said she has been here for 5 years and spoke good English, no communication issues. Then she slipped on a cover and continued with CBJ, the technique was lacking, she then started a cowgirl, fist front, then I went with a reverse cowgirl, I moved on to doggy and finished up. I was close to my 1/2 hr time limit.
Somehow it was one of my memorable trips due to the girl being a real miss, this is one of the problems with C for me, It a very long trip from NJ and few lack luster performance almost make me not to return for all the effort.

Phish the review is fine, only how would anyone know the name of the girl you saw? Please guys this is easy post the name of the place and the girls name you saw then write a review. This thread was originally for Barclay, sanford and c. Nobody seems to write reviews that contain the 3 elements that are helpful to the rest of us. The name of the place, the name of girl you saw, the review of the girl you saw. What Slinky does not want is advertisements for girls at these 3 places that the poster did not personally see. If you saw the girl please do share it is helpful to know.

Lepke: I am really sorry dude for not remembering the names. Next time I will make an effort to remember the name and post here. Maybe its my age.
I called C and tried to asks her if Kathy is there but every time she says that the girls she has are Better that Kathy. Even yesterday she was claiming Pamela who is in the rotation now is much better...

Sometimes I get some absolute dogs..so I have to take it with a grain of salt.

Its ok Phish. Its just you wrote a review of a girl sounds like to avoid only there is no way to know the name of that girl if you dont post it. As far as saying a girl is as good or better than a girl you like I would think you know what their agenda is. They want to just get you over there and will say they have a girl thats a superstar. If you dont know who they are its a crap shoot.

Status
Not open for further replies.