136-33 58 Rd--Wendy

In 2000, Lunar New Year was on a Saturday. I called up a two-girl house brothel on Linden that I had been to a few times before. Are you open today? Oh, yes, come on over.

Now, I don't exactly like it when the girl takes me to the bedroom while her protection/pimp/boyfriend/husband is in the front room, but one can rationize that away fairly easily.

When the door is opened today, it is the biggest party I've seen in years, between 12-20 people (alright, I don't get out much.) Is it OK? Oh, sure, she says, as she grabs my hand and leads me through the crowd to the basement, which is a spare bedroom. Afterwards, I exit through a basement door.

I'm a low rent kinda guy, but I think I've hit my wall. I don't get my kicks out of making the girls lose face. I realize it was her call to say yes or no. She might have thought she'd lose me if she said no.

Asian women are safe on Lunar New Year. I'll stay home that day.

Woody
on the FAN

biggod

The Rifleman
The Lunar new year may start on Feb 12, but the celebration continue for a weekor so. In China the celebration goes on for a month. So Woody, Could you stay home for a week better yet a month. Just remember I'm asian and it's my new year. I'll be home that week and don't think I'll pay any place a visit.

biggod

The Rifleman
Originally posted by RY200S
Woody:

One lady moved temporarily from Flushing to Cherry Hill, NJ--I will probably meet her in Cherry Hill or Atlantic City--truly amazing.
RY200,

Can to share the info on your lady friend. I'm down in Cherry Hill and Atlantic city from time to time. Can seem to find any good asian women down there.

Originally posted by biggod
The Lunar new year may start on Feb 12, but the celebration continue for a weekor so. In China the celebration goes on for a month. So Woody, Could you stay home for a week better yet a month. Just remember I'm asian and it's my new year. I'll be home that week and don't think I'll pay any place a visit.
Tell ya what. I'll come over to your home and we'll watch the olympics on your big screen TV. I'll even bring the Budweiser.

China has a women's hockey team.

Woody
on the FAN