136-33 58 Rd--Wendy

From this board I guess the name of the place is "Close to You". 359-1339--Residential neighborhood, private house. Last Sunday, saw Wendy at about 8PM. Another girl was leaving--not sure if anyone else was there. Mediocre lite body rub--$40 upon entry. I have a very difficult time in guessing the age of Oriental women--perhaps 30ish. Somewhat chunky, with a gut (I've got one too). Very pleasant. She knew it was my first time there--I had to ask for address--but when "turned over", still got a BBBJTC (& remained there after). When I told her what I wanted, I asked the price. She said "how much do you want to pay?" I offered $40. I was shocked when, rather than negotiating, she simply said, "OK". Somewhat hurried service. When I left there was another client waiting. I'm not sure if she does it for everyone--I honestly think she took a liking to me--she gave me her cell phone # and said we could meet at her nearby apartment, because it's safer, no police.--I assume she's just cutting out the middleman.

Yup....this is true. These people are famous for their BBBJTCs. But on the other hand...they are kinda skanky...not that that's necassarily a BAD thing.

Thanx...jseah and sammy. I must say though, I did so much in two weeks that my head is reeling. WOW! Very interesting experiences, but I think I'll need a day or so to process all the information. I tried every possible venue from massage "saunas" to this thing called a glass room to hostess clubs and also the famous 588.
Anyways...I will get to writing about my experiences pretty soon.

Last edited:

biggod

The Rifleman
RY200S,

Did you see other girls at this place normally about 3 to 5 ladies. What did the girl look like that was leaving as you went in.

Biggod:

Sorry I did not get a good look--I was in an unfamiliar enviornment. My impression was that she was decent looking--somewhat petite--But she had a coat on, so difficilt to assess her physique--Nice house-But I assume it is a new found place--I assume it will not last long-I hope not to be thetre during the final raid.

i called them and it was awkward. I told them i saw their ad in the paper. but she was quiet... where did you find their number? hopefully I'll get more than a quiet tone when i tell them.. thanks!

This group of women -- and the various AMPs they have worked at -- have been mentioned here time and again. I don't want that to sound pretentious; I simply want to do my part to educate the uninformed.

I don't hobby as much as I used to, but I can tell you want I know about this place, as it's my all-time favourite (to each his own, right?).

Don't take this the wrong way, but Wendy likes *everybody.* As soon as you walk in that door and choose her, you're her favorite (for the nest 40 min. or so). Still, though, she *is* really nice; probably the most frisky of the bunch.

I can also recommend Susan and Lisa, but Lisa is older -- for those of you out to find your Asian spring chicken.

They're a nice bunch of women, and they're not out to gouge you. All that I've seen there and at their previous location give BBBJs, most of them TC.

Anyway, there's nothing new contained in this post, but I hope I've helped whoever needed it.

RR

biggod

The Rifleman
Well just got back from seeing nancy. Hey RY200S nancy gave me her cell phone number said she live a few block from their I could call her and see her at her place. I guess they are getting ready to be busted since their is always a look out at they place.

I second Randy Randy's opinion in that these are a nice group of girls who are friendly and will give you your money's worth. Wendy gives a great bbbjtc and some.

biggod

The Rifleman
Hey dudes,

I just got back from this place and nancy told me this is the last week. RY200 do you have wendy's number?? I never got a chance to get it from her and noe she is gone for good.

I was there last Sunday. Nancy and Lisa said the place would be closed in two weeks.

I asked if they would take (Chinese) New Year's off. They said they would be working that day.

They didn't say where they would be working. It might be another location.

Woody
on the FAN

Woody:

I love NYC! You asked about their taking off for Chinese (Lunar) New Year. As I mentioned before my Chinese girlfriend & her Mother & her teenage (adorable) daughter--recently moved into my living room on a temporary (I hope) basis--they had a problem with their landlord who wanted their apartment for a family member. (But she is insisting on paying 1/2 rent & utilities--which will likely finance my trip to Bangkok this Spring---and she is banging me regularly). That's why I had to switch from Queens Tribune outcall to Flushing AMP's at less than 1/2 the price. But I can never get enough of Asian Women! One lady moved temporarily from Flushing to Cherry Hill, NJ--I will probably meet her in Cherry Hill or Atlantic City--truly amazing.

But I digress, I am off from work on Feb 12--Lincoln's Birthday, but another Asian Lady Friend (whom I am certain will bang me as soon as I take her on a short trip) is also off on Feb 12--but because it is Chinese New Year!