1120 old country road - Plainview - 516-853-6951 new#516-900-6608.

Angela is back! got a text from her she was coming. So I took a ride down and set up an apt. She looked great, same exact as I remember. About 95lbs , C cup and totally shaved. Took the half and got a 30 min massage. Then the fun began dfk, and a very deep and slow bbj until I popped. The bj was too good for me to stop her to move onto cfs. That's alright by me lol. She mentioned she would be there for a little while longer. Don't know if it's a week or a month or permanent.
which Angela ? The first one we all raved about or the second one that’s just par for the course ?

Is she still raw dogging anyone that walks in the door? 100% man-made if it’s the same Angela. Also I remember the discussion about her metallic breath any updates on that?

Is she still raw dogging anyone that walks in the door? 100% man-made if it’s the same Angela. Also I remember the discussion about her metallic breath any updates on that?
Metallic breath is a side effect of metronidazole (Flagyl) which is used to treat trich. If she is " raw dogging anyone that walks in the door" wouldn't be surprised is she had it (and if she did she would absolutely get treatment as her pussy would smell absolutely putrid with a disgusting discharge — men typically have no symptoms so men typically only get treated if their sex partner had it). Treatment is just the drug for 10 days with side effect the aforementioned metallic breath Also interesting enough if you're on the drug you can get a violent reaction if you drink any alcohol—even a small amount of alcohol from a mouthwash.

Also can be caused by gum disease (periodontitis ) and given what some guys say about the discolored teeth of some providers (maybe?)

metallic breath ends couple days after drug treatment ends, and only ends after gum disease is fixed.

Went there because I've grown tired of B&S with the place on Grand Ave in Baldwin. It was the good Angela. I told them when I'd be there but she was still "busy" so the older tall skinny woman gave me the massage which was surprisingly good. Angela came in to seal the deal, everything covered. Didn't get a chance to notice breath. The word clearly got out, the bell rang 4x while I was there. At first I was put into the holding room where the girls hang out before being moved to a massage room. They had a written list of all the people there before me with a line crossing out the appt because they came, experienced and left. It was a LONG list and I was there early afternoon. It was nice to revisit with someone I hadn't seen in years but she is getting way too much action and the place is way too busy for me.
Will look for another up and coming place, if one opens soon..

also confirming it’s the good Angela , man mades. Lina’s working too, but she’ll pass you off to Angela.

walked in, no appt, half hour rate, no massage, straight to business. Still as good as ever and definitely better than most of the hotel/motel Asians on the island. BBJ , CFS (that’s just my preference though, can’t say if she is still willing to BBFS anyone and everyone)

doorbell rang about 3 times during the half hour, two went away, possibly to come back for Angela. Lina serviced the 3rd one in under 15 min. Dude was in, bambam, thank you mam and out. (you can hear through the thin walls)

I stooped in last Thursday. I had Angelina, she was friendly and cute had great breasts man made as in other posts. Takes off clothes right away and starts BBJ. Puts on ridiculous cover from tin jar. Her skills are good but was not wanting me to roam down below. After a few minutes I blow in the bag. This is where it goes bad.
After she cleans me up she lays me down and begins scalp massage. It was feeling so good and relaxing. Angelina goes to kiss me and ugh her breath was rancid and I almost puked. I jumped up got dressed left tip 100 and was gone. A little while.later I was asked about service and had to let them know how bad her breath was. I took the half for 40.

billyS

Reign of Terror
I stooped in last Thursday. I had Angelina, she was friendly and cute had great breasts man made as in other posts. Takes off clothes right away and starts BBJ. Puts on ridiculous cover from tin jar. Her skills are good but was not wanting me to roam down below. After a few minutes I blow in the bag. This is where it goes bad.
After she cleans me up she lays me down and begins scalp massage. It was feeling so good and relaxing. Angelina goes to kiss me and ugh her breath was rancid and I almost puked. I jumped up got dressed left tip 100 and was gone. A little while.later I was asked about service and had to let them know how bad her breath was. I took the half for 40.
You just tasted every other guys cock who was in there before you.
Depending on her hygiene habits it might have been a few days worth.

i've almost lost my erection when they have bad breath, but this sounds like you smelled a cesspool in there.
luckily you had already released the poison.

if i was you i would've gone home and dipped my cock into hydrogen peroxide and cried myself to sleep and still wake up feeling disgusted of that memory.
A properly functioning cesspool has little odor. The aerobic digestion becomes foul when grease contamination or detergents interfere

i've almost lost my erection when they have bad breath, but this sounds like you smelled a cesspool in there.
luckily you had already released the poison.

if i was you i would've gone home and dipped my cock into hydrogen peroxide and cried myself to sleep and still wake up feeling disgusted of that memory.
If it were me I would walk out at first wiff.

Went back for a quick visit. Bumped into another monger on his way out. We had a head nod as both of knew what we were there for. Anyway not much home to write about but this time around got the massage and FS for $100 all in.