1120 old country road - Plainview - 516-853-6951 new#516-900-6608.

Called to let them know I'd be there in 15 minutes. The Minuteman Press is gone so the only real reference is that it's the last door on the right, no signage aside from the door numbering. Parked in the back lot. Called when I was right by the entrance. They, there were two of them (both seriously lacking in the looks department and I've seen some absolute dogs - think Asian Deliverance, facial asymmetry, teeth of Cerberus), opened the door and let me in.

Nancy, likely in her mid to late fifties trying to dress for her thirties and not succeeding, with too much makeup, not great looking, poorly dressed, took me to my curtained room which seemed clean. I should have left.

Instead, I undressed and lay down. She comes in and places a condom on the table. No check, no questions, she thought she knew what I was there for.

I asked what she offered. $100 for CFS. I wasn't about to stick my dick in this troll. Shitty massage. Shitty handjob. $30 for a tip and a chuckle at the money I had just wasted. Never again.

Wow! That’s disappointing. Angela was my favorite here in spite of her bad breath sometimes. She and I used to smack each other around some. Pull hair and bite! It was a real turn on. Never experienced anything like that before. Last time I stopped by (months ago) she was busy and Mia or who knows who, gave me a lame ass massage and tried to get the poison out but she was so old and unattractive I said no thanks. Handed over $30 and left. Of course Angela was done by then and standing by the door when I left. Ugh!!! Oh well guess this place is done.
Happy Hunting
Nutty Out

Called to let them know I'd be there in 15 minutes. The Minuteman Press is gone so the only real reference is that it's the last door on the right, no signage aside from the door numbering. Parked in the back lot. Called when I was right by the entrance. They, there were two of them (both seriously lacking in the looks department and I've seen some absolute dogs - think Asian Deliverance, facial asymmetry, teeth of Cerberus), opened the door and let me in.

Nancy, likely in her mid to late fifties trying to dress for her thirties and not succeeding, with too much makeup, not great looking, poorly dressed, took me to my curtained room which seemed clean. I should have left.

Instead, I undressed and lay down. She comes in and places a condom on the table. No check, no questions, she thought she knew what I was there for.

I asked what she offered. $100 for CFS. I wasn't about to stick my dick in this troll. Shitty massage. Shitty handjob. $30 for a tip and a chuckle at the money I had just wasted. Never again.
think Asian Deliverance, facial asymmetry, teeth of Cerberus

Wow! That’s disappointing. Angela was my favorite here in spite of her bad breath sometimes. She and I used to smack each other around some. Pull hair and bite! It was a real turn on. Never experienced anything like that before. Last time I stopped by (months ago) she was busy and Mia or who knows who, gave me a lame ass massage and tried to get the poison out but she was so old and unattractive I said no thanks. Handed over $30 and left. Of course Angela was done by then and standing by the door when I left. Ugh!!! Oh well guess this place is done.
Happy Hunting
Nutty Out
Angela was still there a month ago when I went, same level of service so didn’t bother reporting. Linas pretty good at letting you know who’s available if you’re even remotely regular (I’m every other month).

The remorse strikes again!

FWIW, I drove by today and 1120F was clearly marker on the door with characters large enough to easily be seen and read from the opposite side of OCR.

The couple of times I went (preCovid) I used to park right out front

Stopped by today with the intention of seeing Lina. Apparently there's a new crew and the girls are younger but the pricing was $40 for the half plus $120 for extras when I used to go $140 all in for the 1/2. It was soft touch followed by Bbj and cfs but definitely not the same vibe as Lina and Lanxi. I couldn't understand the girl's name, but she was nice and was very talkative through the session. Same number, but it was two different girls. The other one was a bit older but not as old as Lina was.

Stopped by today with the intention of seeing Lina. Apparently there's a new crew and the girls are younger but the pricing was $40 for the half plus $120 for extras when I used to go $140 all in for the 1/2. ........
From my post #10: "Got to room, told her no massage and the price I wanted to pay. Once we arrived at price (took a minute or two to arrive at it), money was put away and she went into let's make the customer happy mode. "

AKAIK Lina has been gone for months. From her personal cell “I rarely work now if ever”. When I text the #, they say it’s LiNa but it’s not. There’s a new girl who I don’t know her name but the other one is Angela. Both are just ok. I too miss Lina and Lanxi. The prices have gone up as you say. I think Lanxi will be back again though. They seem to rotate out 2 weeks at a time.

Stopped by today with the intention of seeing Lina. Apparently there's a new crew and the girls are younger but the pricing was $40 for the half plus $120 for extras when I used to go $140 all in for the 1/2. It was soft touch followed by Bbj and cfs but definitely not the same vibe as Lina and Lanxi. I couldn't understand the girl's name, but she was nice and was very talkative through the session. Same number, but it was two different girls. The other one was a bit older but not as old as Lina was.

Can you describe what the girl looked like? Boobs? Figure? Butt?

Can you describe what the girl looked like? Boobs? Figure? Butt?
She was in her 30s, with some Cs and not thick but average Asian belly and she had an ass. I swore her name might be "bobo" but I doubt it. She was like a girl from prettyyuki in flushing. Had some tats too and wasn't bald but it wasn't wild either.

Btw I gave her $140 up front but she wanted a tip for bbj which made me not want to return. I'll try the genius tip next time and just tell her this or I'll walk out

The two girls that were on today were Honghong & Meimei. Never heard of these two before nor have I seen them. Bobo was close !

She was in her 30s, with some Cs and not thick but average Asian belly and she had an ass. I swore her name might be "bobo" but I doubt it. She was like a girl from prettyyuki in flushing. Had some tats too and wasn't bald but it wasn't wild either.

Btw I gave her $140 up front but she wanted a tip for bbj which made me not want to return. I'll try the genius tip next time and just tell her this or I'll walk out

I got a text from this week saying the number changed. Mods can you please update to 516-900-6608.

I was here a few weeks ago and saw HoHo or something like that. Prob around 35. Man made D's. Gave 40 for the half and put 100 down on the table and said there would be more if she made me happy.

The rub was pretty non existent. She started rubbing my crack and told me to flip less than 5 min in.

BBBJ paying attention to the boys, and a little ass play with her tongue. Proceeded to cover and onto doggy and her on her back. I had her blow me more and a little prostate play and I blew in the bag.

Gave her an extra 20 and out the door in maybe 15 min.

Seems they are there a little later also now. I think I was told 7:30.

I got a text from this week saying the number changed. Mods can you please update to 516-900-6608.

I was here a few weeks ago and saw HoHo or something like that. Prob around 35. Man made D's. Gave 40 for the half and put 100 down on the table and said there would be more if she made me happy.

The rub was pretty non existent. She started rubbing my crack and told me to flip less than 5 min in.

BBBJ paying attention to the boys, and a little ass play with her tongue. Proceeded to cover and onto doggy and her on her back. I had her blow me more and a little prostate play and I blew in the bag.

I got the same text but did not try the new girls yet.

billyS

Reign of Terror

Gentleman ( and I use the term loosely)
This is the proper way to post a new number for a place. In the context of a review.

Ok I guess the best way is to check it out myself. I haven’t been to this shop for months but looks like Angela is gone and might be under a new management.

The new number responded well to my inquiry and I made a quick appointment and made my way to the familiar building. They had texted me photos of Honghong and Meimei, and I was able to meet both of them. Meimei opened the door for me and despite her best effort, she looked well into her GILF territory. Honghong was a tad bit chunky but looked much younger (30s?) and almost cute in comparison. So I went with Honghong.

She took 0.4 and actually gave me a half-decent massage. After about 10 minutes, she switches to soft touches and kissed my back, ass, and nether region. Turned over for main course and we settled for $ for CFS. She gave half-assed BBBJ before putting on a hat and hopping onto me CG. She had a C/D man mades with nice long nipples that I loved squeezing. Then she switched to ACG squat until I pumped up in response and filled the bag.

She was friendly enough and hinted more would be in option with the right encouragement. Unfortunately I am not that into chubby girls and would rather make my way to Queens for young slim girls. I hope Angela is well and happy whether she had retired or moved to a different shop.

Ok I guess the best way is to check it out myself. I haven’t been to this shop for months but looks like Angela is gone and might be under a new management.

The new number responded well to my inquiry and I made a quick appointment and made my way to the familiar building. They had texted me photos of Honghong and Meimei, and I was able to meet both of them. Meimei opened the door for me and despite her best effort, she looked well into her GILF territory. Honghong was a tad bit chunky but looked much younger (30s?) and almost cute in comparison. So I went with Honghong.

She took 0.4 and actually gave me a half-decent massage. After about 10 minutes, she switches to soft touches and kissed my back, ass, and nether region. Turned over for main course and we settled for $ for CFS. She gave half-assed BBBJ before putting on a hat and hopping onto me CG. She had a C/D man mades with nice long nipples that I loved squeezing. Then she switched to ACG squat until I pumped up in response and filled the bag.

She was friendly enough and hinted more would be in option with the right encouragement. Unfortunately I am not that into chubby girls and would rather make my way to Queens for young slim girls. I hope Angela is well and happy whether she had retired or moved to a different shop.
Dude, no codes for prices. How much did you pay?