1120 old country road - Plainview - 516-853-6951 new#516-900-6608.

Mod note: All his posts are in this thread and in a Coliseum thread that was derived from this thread. Shares an IP address with Pilot Man. Draw your own conclusions.

I was at the OCR location this morning it is open. Mia is working all by herself right now I know the boss lady cuz not only one in Flushing I don't know where you guys get your stories but I also have some here about that she said nothing far as I'm concerned the best is it still there. I really enjoy the times I see Mia I really feel she's the best one of out of those three have been there for a while she really tries hard and she's very obliging and she never ever ever says no do whatever I feel like doing that I'll give it a day I really like this girl.

Mod note: All his posts are in this thread and in a Coliseum thread that was derived from this thread. Shares an IP address with Pilot Man. Draw your own conclusions.

I was at the OCR location this morning it is open. Mia is working all by herself right now I know the boss lady cuz not only one in Flushing I don't know where you guys get your stories but I also have some here about that she said nothing far as I'm concerned the best is it still there. I really enjoy the times I see Mia I really feel she's the best one of out of those three have been there for a while she really tries hard and she's very obliging and she never ever ever says no do whatever I feel like doing that I'll give it a day I really like this girl.
Is this what it sounds like when I translate in flushing?

One of the worse translation apps or this person is incapable of forming a comprehendible english sentence. Now I'm going to take Advil after reading that.

I think you meant to say one of the worst translation apps people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones you know learn English language you'll go far

We have now learned that they are indeed still open and looking for business... whether or not they are compromised by the authorities is another issue...

I actually know where to put a period in a sentence. You wrote one long run on sentence. There ARE some rules to the english language even if it's not taught properly anymore.

https://academicguides.waldenu.edu/writingcenter/grammar/runonsentences#:~:text=A run-on sentence occurs,complete sentences) are connected improperly.&text=One common type of run,joined with just a comma.
Is this the best source for grammar you could find? :rolleyes:

I think UG's is better: https://utopiaguide.pl/forums/index.php?threads/grammar-and-usage.53883/page-3#post-1148730

Has anyone visited lately?
I have only been here once since I had an awful experience here. They are now texting me asking me come in twice in the past week. Telling me to come in that they will stay open late if I can’t come in during business hours. Anyone else having this experience ? Seems a little odd with what’s been in the news.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Has anyone visited lately?
I have only been here once since I had an awful experience here. They are now texting me asking me come in twice in the past week. Telling me to come in that they will stay open late if I can’t come in during business hours. Anyone else having this experience ? Seems a little odd with what’s been in the news.
Hopefully that's not a number that can be traced back to you, the one they are texting you on. If it is I'd block it now.