1120 old country road - Plainview - 516-853-6951 new#516-900-6608.

So I just left my visit with Angela. Bbj and cfs. I'm not here to talk about my visit though. So during the session she gave me some light kisses, followed by a bbj. The session itself was fantastic. But on my way out, and outside of the room where I can actually see her face in the light. She had a cold sore on her bottom lip. Skin broken kind of sore. Now in the rooms I always, and I mean always check to see any viable signs of sores before the massage starts. But unfortunately this time I couldn't see anything in the dimly lit room.

Mia had let me in (wearing a mask) and told me angela would be like 5 more min. So I went into the room and got comfortable. Mia gave me a massage while I waited for angela. When she finally came in I couldn't see anything on her lip. Now I'm freaking out. Went home and washed my junk and face like 5 times,then another two. There is no way I could hide this from the SO if anything were to arise.
Tell her you caught it from a toilet seat.

There is no way I could hide this from the SO if anything were to arise.
Don't panic, at any age a cold sore can pop up with no explanation needed. If anything comes out, just say you have no idea how or why you got that, don't be suspicious and stand firm. Her mind won't go there if you don't give her reason too. Good luck.

So I just left my visit with Angela. Bbj and cfs. I'm not here to talk about my visit though. So during the session she gave me some light kisses, followed by a bbj. The session itself was fantastic. But on my way out, and outside of the room where I can actually see her face in the light. She had a cold sore on her bottom lip. Skin broken kind of sore. Now in the rooms I always, and I mean always check to see any viable signs of sores before the massage starts. But unfortunately this time I couldn't see anything in the dimly lit room.

Mia had let me in (wearing a mask) and told me angela would be like 5 more min. So I went into the room and got comfortable. Mia gave me a massage while I waited for angela. When she finally came in I couldn't see anything on her lip. Now I'm freaking out. Went home and washed my junk and face like 5 times,then another two. There is no way I could hide this from the SO if anything were to arise.
For the girl to not inform you or to take a few days off is absolutely criminal.

I stopped in here yesterday hoping to see Mia and find out for myself if she does anal. Instead I saw someone new (to me at least), Cindy.

Cindy is definitely not a looker. Older and fairly heavy.

Pros: Give a good firm massage
Cons: Pussy stanks!

She only offered bbbj, which is fine because I did not want to see her naked. Not a great bbbj either, did not go deep and pulled back when I was ready to come.

I was fingering her while she was blowing me, and she got quite wet, but then pulled away and had me stop. Even through my mask I could smell that she did not pass the sniff test, then she sprayed my hands with rubbing alcohol- still smelled. I used hand sanitizer once I got to my car, no dice- still smelled. I had to wash my hands 3 times to get rid of the smell!!

I stopped in here yesterday hoping to see Mia and find out for myself if she does anal. Instead I saw someone new (to me at least), Cindy.

Cindy is definitely not a looker. Older and fairly heavy.

Pros: Give a good firm massage
Cons: Pussy stanks!

She only offered bbbj, which is fine because I did not want to see her naked. Not a great bbbj either, did not go deep and pulled back when I was ready to come.

I was fingering her while she was blowing me, and she got quite wet, but then pulled away and had me stop. Even through my mask I could smell that she did not pass the sniff test, then she sprayed my hands with rubbing alcohol- still smelled. I used hand sanitizer once I got to my car, no dice- still smelled. I had to wash my hands 3 times to get rid of the smell!!
Use Lemon Juice and Brill - I speak from experience.
THIS cat DOES NOT like the smell of fish......

I'm surprised mugi didn't have some ancient asian holistic remedy.
Oh, you are right, boiled leaves of the mugawa bush only after the monsoon, plucked under the full moon by a virgin -- ahhh, forget about it.

Diluted Bleach is often the main ingredient used in public swimming pools that annihilates most microbes. You can only imagine the variety of disease festering in those cement ponds, eager to attack men, women and children from every orifice. Bleach has done the job quite admirably over these many years.

And, sure, as per "Genius," dilute it. However, in this scenario, the way "Biggers," condemned the frightening horrors of this particular variety of stench, I might go close to full strength and worry about the skin tomorrow.

(In all seriousness be very careful not to get bleach in your eyes)

I went back to this shop this morning.was surprised and delighted to be approached by brand new girl names Layla she is very pretty very young I said okay. She let me back to the last room on the left let me inside ask me how long I want I said full hour I gave a $60 house free she left with the money at said get undressed while I'm gone. When she returned a mask was gone and I really saw how pretty she really was. I told her what I was interested in we didn't talk about money she said you'll take care of it at the end I said that's fine. She got undressed and her breast where are yuge usually a C cup. she let it be known that she'd like a d a t y I gave it a stiff test she passed with flying colors she was nice and fresh and I gave it to a good cuz she lied on the bench writhing with pleasure I could tell she really enjoyed it. You couldn't fake her reaction especially when she got nice and wet.
After she was done I was now my right now was my turn I lie down she grabbed Junior by the shaft and we like to work with a bareback b******. Or was she good she could suck the chrome off a trailer hitch any day. I almost came down today but I took but I didn't want to I pulled away and I've been I had to have a nice tight wet p****. I got and I don't want to come inside or so I pulled out again when I felt the urge to. I lied back down on the bench and she finished me off with a nice bed by b****** and holds a mouse away at the last second when I was about to come and I made a mess over her and me they both laughed our heads off we both had a great time the girl's name is Layla she's terrific I will definitely be back probably a bunch of weak on Fridays she's my new favorite. by the way arreglas was pretty good as well I don't know how long she's been in this country but I will find out the next time I see her

I went back to this shop this morning.was surprised and delighted to be approached by brand new girl names Layla she is very pretty very young I said okay. She let me back to the last room on the left let me inside ask me how long I want I said full hour I gave a $60 house free she left with the money at said get undressed while I'm gone. When she returned a mask was gone and I really saw how pretty she really was. I told her what I was interested in we didn't talk about money she said you'll take care of it at the end I said that's fine. She got undressed and her breast where are yuge usually a C cup. she let it be known that she'd like a d a t y I gave it a stiff test she passed with flying colors she was nice and fresh and I gave it to a good cuz she lied on the bench writhing with pleasure I could tell she really enjoyed it. You couldn't fake her reaction especially when she got nice and wet.
After she was done I was now my right now was my turn I lie down she grabbed Junior by the shaft and we like to work with a bareback b******. Or was she good she could suck the chrome off a trailer hitch any day. I almost came down today but I took but I didn't want to I pulled away and I've been I had to have a nice tight wet p****. I got and I don't want to come inside or so I pulled out again when I felt the urge to. I lied back down on the bench and she finished me off with a nice bed by b****** and holds a mouse away at the last second when I was about to come and I made a mess over her and me they both laughed our heads off we both had a great time the girl's name is Layla she's terrific I will definitely be back probably a bunch of weak on Fridays she's my new favorite. by the way arreglas was pretty good as well I don't know how long she's been in this country but I will find out the next time I see her
Seems like one of the girls wrote this review!