1120 old country road - Plainview - 516-853-6951 new#516-900-6608.

Hopefully that's not a number that can be traced back to you, the one they are texting you on. If it is I'd block it now.
Big article in Friday's ND on the Gilgo Beach bodies, many of which were "sex workers".

From the article and apropos to your post:

"There's been very little talk publicly about phone records, and I can tell you that my office is taking the lead on the analysis of the phone records. We're overlaying other pieces of evidence in the case with those phone records"

They NEVER catching that person. This case is cold as snow, detectives botched that investigation so badly it reeks of cover up. This new lineup with Hart and Sini are just trying to save face in the public eye and gather votes. Show support and sympathy for the victims and their families. Previous regime was callous in their handling and perception of these victims and their families. If anyone wants a good, short read on this check out the book "Lost Girls"

I never knew the extent of this as only recently moved here from out of state. I read elsewhere that Dr. Hackett was friends with Burke who in turn was friends with a DA that helped protect him. I wonder if Canning or the Nursery guy were also friends with any of them. Very strange case and seems like too many "locals" involved for it to be a lone wolf thing.

I visited this place again recently after a break from getting fucked in the ass by large donkey dicks. I had to get the poison out and figured Mia is always reliable for that. Mia was there alone today and said that it has been very slow lately.

As we got down to business I remembered a review a while ago that mentioned she spoke Greek, so took her in doggy and after a while in her pussy I pulled out and rubbed Jr against her ass. She did not pull away and actually pushed back against me a little. Once I got in she said she needed some more lube so she lubed up and then I went to town on her ass. For as tiny as she is she took me pretty easily, so clearly her ass has been getting a work out since the first reports of her doing anal.

It was certainly a first for me in an AMP and I'll probably see her again when I want to scratch that itch again. I don't have any idea what the going rate is for Greek in an AMP, so I gave her an extra $20 more than I normally give.

I was here about 2 weeks ago. I used to go often to see Angela but stopped once she left. Decided to bite the bullet and try the "new" angela they said was there. Definitely not improved.

She was older, a little chubby and overall unattractive. The massage was poor although she did occasionally graze the boys when massaging thighs. On flip she offered BB without me even inquiring about it after I said i was looking for full service. She gets undressed and when she goes to mount me CG i could smell an oder as soon as she spread her legs. Already not into it from the start I was ready to get up then, changed to just a HJ and clean up.

If you think this review is poor I can garuntee you the session was worse.

Maybe I will visit Mia one day but since the raids in the MCR areas I am a little more nervous about locations easy to survey like this.

Hi everyone,
Long time lurker first time posting so please be gentle. Read reviews about Angela being back had to go check it out. Called firsts to make sure she was in and the only one there on a Sunday. After meeting and verify my number she spray everything thing down. Nice soft touch massage flip nice BBJ and CFS. Would definitely repeat! Good English paid for half hour total $140 including house fee.

Hi everyone,
Long time lurker first time posting so please be gentle. Read reviews about Angela being back had to go check it out. Called firsts to make sure she was in and the only one there on a Sunday. After meeting and verify my number she spray everything thing down. Nice soft touch massage flip nice BBJ and CFS. Would definitely repeat! Good English paid for half hour total $140 including house fee.
Did you encounter any smells?

I don't know why I bother. You probably not going to print this anyway. I've never had any problem with any other woman I've seen at this location. I've seen four different people that over the last 2 years and evolve and clean and the place is very clean. Maybe if some of you guys are smelling something it is coming from them. When I was a kid that used to say he can smells it was the one that laid it. No pun intended by the way.

billyS

Reign of Terror
I don't know why I bother. You probably not going to print this anyway. I've never had any problem with any other woman I've seen at this location. I've seen four different people that over the last 2 years and evolve and clean and the place is very clean. Maybe if some of you guys are smelling something it is coming from them. When I was a kid that used to say he can smells it was the one that laid it. No pun intended by the way.
He who smelt it, delt it.

I visited the other week and drew Cindy. I haven't seen Mia or Angela here in a while now and the service is not nearly as good without them.

Pro: Cindy gave an amazing massage. I was only there for 30 min but I will go back for a full hour next time. Probably massage only though.
Con: Once the clothes come off Cindy has a pretty big gunt. Not attractive at all and her services once her clothes come off are not all very good. Methodical is how I would describe her.
However, as mentioned I will probably see her again for just a massage because it was that good.

I visited the other week and drew Cindy. I haven't seen Mia or Angela here in a while now and the service is not nearly as good without them.

Pro: Cindy gave an amazing massage. I was only there for 30 min but I will go back for a full hour next time. Probably massage only though.
Con: Once the clothes come off Cindy has a pretty big gunt. Not attractive at all and her services once her clothes come off are not all very good. Methodical is how I would describe her.
However, as mentioned I will probably see her again for just a massage because it was that good.
Do they offer just massage (serious question) as once they are accustomed to the tips for FS can they be happy with a massage level tip?