11 northern blvd amp

no way

takes more to get an STD than a HJ, I am no doctor but sounds as though you may have picked it up another way. all you mongers going for unprotected acts including BBJ's is risky unless you do a full examination prior :D

Be careful out there. Went to b3 last wk and had Lilly. Caught some bad stuff from there.
Wow ! I went there friday morning and found out that Jenny went to china because her son was getting married. Had Lilly friday, anna was busy. Again decent massage then on the turn over she took off most of her cloths, free access to all. Then started a HJ, asked if I wanted a BJ, then joked around and said this way you can see who is better?. This time I was prepared and for some reason I wrapped it up thinking I was going to get FS but never got that far. Lucky ME! Not sure if I will go back this place has too many issues and too much drama.
Now with all this going on I worry about le making a vist.

takes more to get an STD than a HJ, I am no doctor but sounds as though you may have picked it up another way. all you mongers going for unprotected acts including BBJ's is risky unless you do a full examination prior :D[/QUOTe

what if the guy prior had an std and it got on her hands and she didnt wash properly or at all and massaged you after? Or maybe you fingered her and she had an std, then you touched yourself? Improbable but not impossible to catch something that way...

takes more to get an STD than a HJ, I am no doctor but sounds as though you may have picked it up another way. all you mongers going for unprotected acts including BBJ's is risky unless you do a full examination prior :D[/QUOTe

what if the guy prior had an std and it got on her hands and she didnt wash properly or at all and massaged you after? Or maybe you fingered her and she had an std, then you touched yourself? Improbable but not impossible to catch something that way...
http://www.medhelp.org/posts/STDs/Yet-Another-Hand-Job-Question/show/248064

It just isn't going to happen. You are not getting an STD from an HJ.