11 northern blvd amp

ok--felt there was alot of confusion--so decided to call jenny-to clarify the confusion-

her spa name is lu-lu--

the location is A-3-

i do have a spa number --which im not sure if im aloud to post it --if someone can let me know if ok i will post-it-

also please keep in mind i never said they were knock outs--i said late 30ish early 40 ish--but i was pleased with the service and had no compliants

happy hunting

I've only ever got HE from B3. They used to have 4 girls but the last few times I was there I always got the same one. She was ok but nothing to write home about. Once I got my hands down the pants of one girl at B3 during HE and played with kitty but haven't seen her since and that could be close to a year ago now so I wouldn't count on it.

tomassan-i wouldnt say my friend from the internet she has know idea-i reviewed her--plus see told me not to tell anyone--lol--
draconus--funny had no idea there was 2 amps in one building it was clearly suite A-3--

a-3 has been around awhile. i remember stopping there a couple of times about 8 months ago. seemed the same as b-3. i also believe that there was yet another in the b area

Whats the big deal .... ???

... the ad is pasted all over CL ????

http://newyork.craigslist.org/lgi/bts/1261644848.html

=====================================================================

Classic Asian Massage (Great Neck/Little Neck)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to:
Date: 2009-07-09, 3:27PM EDT

Call Classic at 718-916-7965...................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Last edited:
Tried to get in this afternoon. I called and told the girl i'd be there in a half hour. Was told ok. I was there in exactly half hour. Was greeted by a 45ish ugly lady. She asked me if i had an appointment. I said yes. She turned, said something in her language, another 45ish lady came out of a sheeted room. Not as bad as the first, but not good either. I was told to come back in 25 minutes. I turned and ran. lol. Did not go back.
This seems to be the review.

If anyone has seen different, please speak up. I've been curious and it does not compare to #5.

Last edited:
sorry Scott I hadnt checked this place out yet (I lost my PDA a little while ago and had to buy a new one for a hefty fee) but I will this week and report back on miss lu-lu

Tried A3 out

So I went there today for a half hour (wanted an hour but SHIT the LIE had ugly traffic almost all the time recently).

Was met by Lulu and I think Mindy when I got in. Mindy while younger and prettier had that deer in headlights look while Lulu was very calm/relaxed. Looks-wize Lu's okay. Skinny and about 5 1/2" tall with a slight pooch on the tummy but not noticeable at all with her shirt on. Reddish/brown hair. Not a young face but she knew that and she would tease me about her looks/age. Her English was very good and her personality is relaxing/cool too. HUGE plus for me. You can be fine but have the nastiest disposition - no thanks.

First thing i'm noticing is that its brighter and longer than B3 but I think B3 you got more privacy as those were actual rooms...in A3 it looks like it was once a huge studio that was converted into 4 smaller rooms 3 with curtains and one with a door. Walls don't go to the ceiling. I took the door room.

Get to the room and I ask for a strong massage. It was decent at best. Long strokes with some kneading and some acupressure but out of 10 id give it a 6 at best, perhaps better next time. Conversationally we hit it off nicely, very playful with the banter and yet honest too. She asked me if it was my first time here and I admittedly said yes but added that I'd been to B3 and 5 Northern a lot and that I found out about here on advice from my friend "Scott".

Feather touch was all right...It could have felt a lot more sensual but the room wasn't dark at all (curtains let a lot of sunlight in). On the flip I calmly asked about seeing her top. Small A-cups with whoa, ginormous nips!! Nice! Even bigger than kiki's from "Lucky 7". I asked if more was available but she sort of said no, saying usually American black and white guys like HE's and more while Asian men don't ask for it so much. Being Asian I said "Hey, I want everything too!" to which she smiled and kissed my nipples and neck a little. She took her time with the HJ making it sensual while also listening to me when I asked her to slow down because I was going to pop sooner than I wanted to. I told her I don't usually partake of FS but would like to partake of mutual Oral with her one day. She smiled and said "like this?" while mimicking parting the bush to lick a pussy. Funny gal.

Speaking of which, right before I popped I was licking her great nipples while easily having my hand inside her panties and fingered her non-shaven wet spot (grrr..small caveat). I should have asked her to take off her shorts for better access and I probably will next time.

40+30 total cost.

In short, her cool personality, eagerness to please and her friendliness more than made up for her lack of hotness and massage skills and I will return to give her another go again. I just wish her massage was more skilled. She did ask I try the full hour next time for more fun and relaxation. I'm there.

Looks: 6
Massage : 6
Finish: 8
Personality : 9-10

Thanks for this thread guys. Happy hump day.

So I went there today for a half hour (wanted an hour but SHIT the LIE had ugly traffic almost all the time recently).

Was met by Lulu and I think Mindy when I got in. Mindy while younger and prettier had that deer in headlights look while Lulu was very calm/relaxed. Looks-wize Lu's okay. Skinny and about 5 1/2" tall with a slight pooch on the tummy but not noticeable at all with her shirt on. Reddish/brown hair. Not a young face but she knew that and she would tease me about her looks/age. Her English was very good and her personality is relaxing/cool too. HUGE plus for me. You can be fine but have the nastiest disposition - no thanks.

First thing i'm noticing is that its brighter and longer than B3 but I think B3 you got more privacy as those were actual rooms...in A3 it looks like it was once a huge studio that was converted into 4 smaller rooms 3 with curtains and one with a door. Walls don't go to the ceiling. I took the door room.

Get to the room and I ask for a strong massage. It was decent at best. Long strokes with some kneading and some acupressure but out of 10 id give it a 6 at best, perhaps better next time. Conversationally we hit it off nicely, very playful with the banter and yet honest too. She asked me if it was my first time here and I admittedly said yes but added that I'd been to B3 and 5 Northern a lot and that I found out about here on advice from my friend "Scott".

Feather touch was all right...It could have felt a lot more sensual but the room wasn't dark at all (curtains let a lot of sunlight in). On the flip I calmly asked about seeing her top. Small A-cups with whoa, ginormous nips!! Nice! Even bigger than kiki's from "Lucky 7". I asked if more was available but she sort of said no, saying usually American black and white guys like HE's and more while Asian men don't ask for it so much. Being Asian I said "Hey, I want everything too!" to which she smiled and kissed my nipples and neck a little. She took her time with the HJ making it sensual while also listening to me when I asked her to slow down because I was going to pop sooner than I wanted to. I told her I don't usually partake of FS but would like to partake of mutual Oral with her one day. She smiled and said "like this?" while mimicking parting the bush to lick a pussy. Funny gal.

Speaking of which, right before I popped I was licking her great nipples while easily having my hand inside her panties and fingered her non-shaven wet spot (grrr..small caveat). I should have asked her to take off her shorts for better access and I probably will next time.

40+30 total cost.

In short, her cool personality, eagerness to please and her friendliness more than made up for her lack of hotness and massage skills and I will return to give her another go again. I just wish her massage was more skilled. She did ask I try the full hour next time for more fun and relaxation. I'm there.

Looks: 6
Massage : 6
Finish: 8
Personality : 9-10

Thanks for this thread guys. Happy hump day.
Great review, however, they don't know me there. #5 on the other hand knows me well.

i thought they might not..but theres a bunch of scotts out there in the world. plus lulu didnt seem to care to remember my name so much as how I look like so it probably wont matter.

I miss ponpon and her "ponpons" at 5. wonder if shes still there. Sophie still gives the best rubs though

wierd how I cant edit my message today.

I wanted to say that I know that but It just popped up when she asked me who told you about this. I said I and "scott" talk about the massage places around here and he suggested I try here.

wierd how I cant edit my message today.

I wanted to say that I know that but It just popped up when she asked me who told you about this. I said I and "scott" talk about the massage places around here and he suggested I try here.
It's no big deal, but #5 will end up hearing my name somehow.

I stopped by 11 last Thursday and had my first session with LuLu. Signed up for a hour but couldn't negotiate the cost below $60. Her appearance has been accurately described in previous reviews. Her massage technique was average and she gave signals during the rub that the flip would be fun. As it turned out access to her nips and a HJ was all that was offered. She said next time we would go the the one room with a locking door and the menu would be expanded.

I convinced her to change rooms today so we could have some more fun. As soon as we got into the new room she asks "how much you tip". Negotiations were short. I gave the sign for DATY for a start and said I'd give a good tip. So off to DATY I went. Time was running short so I never got to any oral payback by Lulu. But as I left she said to call and schedule a session next week and she implied we'd have more time for fun. So I left having gotten a decent massage, a standard happy ending, promises for the future and a nice peach which I ate at the beach the next day. I left a $60 tip which she seem satisfied with.

This Tuesday I called ahead and scheduled a session. This time we put dessert before main course. Unfortunately DATY again was all that was offered. She claimed she didn't do BJs. Also she seemed too mechanical in her moans so I lost my appetite for much else. So the session ended with an adequate massage and standard release. This time I left $50 and doubt very much I will return. IMHO Number 5 a few doors down the block gives a superior massage and the girls seem to really enjoy giving you a reason to smile as you leave.

Just so I understand here. Does she give massage in one room and then you switch rooms for expanded menu or are you starting in the other room the whole time? Haven't been to A3 before, just B3 and this was not the treatment I got there. Did she offer you FS or just DATY and HE?