11 northern blvd amp

No. HE only at B3. Once, and only once I got my hand down her pants to play with the kitty but pants stayed on and I had to come around from the ass. And I haven't seen her there in a long time. And depending on the provider, one of them doesn't even like to let the nips out. Claims ticklesh and squeezes your advance out with the arm. But they are friendly and the HE is nice.

sorry for the late reply

Just so I understand here. Does she give massage in one room and then you switch rooms for expanded menu or are you starting in the other room the whole time? Haven't been to A3 before, just B3 and this was not the treatment I got there. Did she offer you FS or just DATY and HE?
I just returned from a vacation in the mountains where no internet connection was available. To clear up the switching of rooms, as was previously posted only one room has a door and lock, the others only have curtains. Regarding services, I did not get offered FS but another UG poster did have FS but he was an old customer and had received an invite to visit Lulu.

DATY was offered on both visits but her moans seemed fake. I had presumed she would give oral, given that she had done so previously, but at least with me, that was not on the menu. YMMV. The bottom line for me is that I didn't leave with a smile on my face whereas #5, a few doors down gives a better massage and I aways leave smiling from there.

Last edited:
is fs aval in number #5--sorry i know there is a long tread on #5--put really have no time to read and search--as far as #11 billy joel is on menu just have to be a little persistant and say please-and look in her eyes-but based on some of the comments i have to give #5 a shot sounds like talent is much better --

if you have time to read this...you have time to read that...dont mean to be a an a$$ but for real...you do.

But ill bite...no its not available at 5..and if it was...all the mongers could practically see/hear you since its all curtained off with nearly see/thru curtains. But its still to me an awesome place for a great rub and awesome tug.

is fs aval in number #5--sorry i know there is a long tread on #5--put really have no time to read and search--
Don't bother. You'll have to walk up steps. Not sure if you would be able to find the time.
Then if you make the long trip up the stairs you will probably have to disrobe & stay between a half hour to an hour. I doubt you'll have the time.
BTW, no FS.
Hope I was helpful. I was glad I found the time. LOL.

Went by last week, was greeted by a frumpy dumpy, hooked nose, square head. Did not bother. there are so many suites in that building and thaat lady comes out lookin alll slutty... lol...bound to be spotted by a stranger.

Had not been here in awhile so about 2 weeks ago decided to stop by. Called and was told to make sure you ring B side bell which I did. Got buzzed in and walk up the stairs. Saw one lady pop her head out of the door at the right side of the hallway and said hello. All of a sudden another lady starts running down from the left hallway screaming at this lady. They are screaming at each other toe to toe, face to face ( Later found out, this was an "B" side "A" side fued in trying to take customers from each other). Now a third lady comes down the left hallway grabs my arm and takes me into the B side store. Once inside, I was thinking of getting the hell out of there before someone calls the police but the lady (Lilly) talked me into staying, meanwhile there still going at it outside in the hallway. Anyway I pay 60 for hour, Lilly starts the massage, ten minutes later I hear the same lady sreaming, not sure if she was again screaming at someone or talking on the phone. I look at Lilly, she shakes her head and says the boss (Jenny) is crazy. Now Lilly finishes a decent massage, starts the soft touch and says turn over, now I see the curtain open and in comes Jenny, aplogizing for what happened, looks at Lilly says something in Chinese and Lilly then smiles and leaves. Now I am wondering what the hell is going on. Jenny again says I am sorry, I give you special service, starts playing with my stick, then bends over and takes it all in her mouth. Takes off her top , drops her pants to her knees, gives me full access to play, again bends down and starts giving me a nice BBBJ, so in return I come in her mouth. This was one of the very few times I have seen an asian woman swallow everything and keep going. I guess she was really sorry!
She cleans me up and again says sorry and I hope you like my special service for you honey. Give a 40 tip, I smile and out the door I go. Now I can't wait to go back and see what happens next time. This hobby is crazy!! haha I love it.

Be careful out there. Went to b3 last wk and had Lilly. Caught some bad stuff from there.
what bad stuff..bad smelly pussy..gonerhea..herpes...if u use a condom w fs unless it breaks u should be safe..this one comment alone has proly cut their business 90%..explorer was lucky lilly left room and he was finished by jenny

fu2

I got a hj from lilly. A day or two after, I got a rash on part of the head and yellow discharge coming out from the penis. I went to get it ck out by my doc. He said it's definitely not from friction. He said it's probably gonorrhea or herpes. He gave me some pills and took a swap at the puss and will go back to the doc for a follow up after im done with the meds. Be safe out there.

I got a hj from lilly. A day or two after, I got a rash on part of the head and yellow discharge coming out from the penis. I went to get it ck out by my doc. He said it's definitely not from friction. He said it's probably gonorrhea or herpes. He gave me some pills and took a swap at the puss and will go back to the doc for a follow up after im done with the meds. Be safe out there.
How the hell do you get gonorrhea or herpes from a HJ?? R U sure you didnt go some place else and had FS or BBBJ. I dont think you would have puss in a day or two after contact. You should think about where else you been in the last month before seeing Lilly. IM not said you didnt get it there but always be sure before you comment.