107 East Sunrise Highway, Freeport

Can anyone tell me what this place is near? I drive down Sunrise Hwy all the time and I never seen a building marked 107. What is it next to?
If you made a left out of the Staples/Home Depot parking lot onto Sunrise and went about 1/2 block, it would be on your right.

Can anyone tell me what this place is near? I drive down Sunrise Hwy all the time and I never seen a building marked 107. What is it next to?
Animal hospital and I thinnk a muffler shop. Use back/side entrance instead of the one on the main street. Sign in the "alley" pointing to door.

Animal hospital and I thinnk a muffler shop. Use back/side entrance instead of the one on the main street. Sign in the "alley" pointing to door.
Thanks, maybe i will check it out. I am right here anyway. So they have asians and latinas?

Do they do FS or just BJ?

The last time I was there, they offer the whole menu. I think they wanted to upsell me to 160 for FS, and 100 for a CBJ. Mind you, this was a while ago that I last visited. They seemed way too expensive for what you get, so I haven't been back.

Let me know guys. Do they do FS and are the BJ's covered?
what do they charge for FS?
The only asian is the 50ish mamasan. There are about 4 latinas, 3 dark skin and one light skin. BJ's are all covered. FS is available but ymmv. The girl has to feel comfortable with you. I had one offer everything. They ask for 140, maybe you can talk her down, like I said ymmv.

for the type of place this is, the neighbourhood it's in, and the mediocrity of the women and service, the prices should be half what they ask. negotiate hard and don't pay anything close to list and you should be okay. else find the scores of so many other places listed on this board. the area doesn't seem very safe as well, especially around dark. if everyone negotiates down, maybe they will price to a more realistic recession price of 2009.
good luck.

The only asian is the 50ish mamasan. There are about 4 latinas, 3 dark skin and one light skin. BJ's are all covered. FS is available but ymmv. The girl has to feel comfortable with you. I had one offer everything. They ask for 140, maybe you can talk her down, like I said ymmv.
I was in need of a message anyway. Been dealing with a muscle pull in my shoulder. So I thought I'd take care of busieness on 2 fronts. Getting a shoulder emsssage and a BJ.

If their BJ;s are covered I think I will pass. IMHO CBJ is not worth paying for.

for the type of place this is, the neighbourhood it's in, and the mediocrity of the women and service, the prices should be half what they ask. negotiate hard and don't pay anything close to list and you should be okay. else find the scores of so many other places listed on this board. the area doesn't seem very safe as well, especially around dark. if everyone negotiates down, maybe they will price to a more realistic recession price of 2009.
good luck.

you nailed it MN.

i was discussing this last week with another member here.

its a YMMV place and there is a wide range of pricing here.

the range seems to be 60/90 for option 1 and 100/150 for full rides.

the problem is that mamasan is greedy and takes cut from the girls.

if we all worked on this, I think we could drive prices down by a third or so.

lets stick to our guns here .. it might just work.

i brought a buddy here recently and mamasan was quite cordial ... so maybe i can catch here ear so to speak. lol.

here is another hint for repeats ...request the back room ... its much more private.

exactlyy, well atleast thats wat the spanish girl said last time, because the mama takes half or sumting like that, becuase the girl would have to get the cover from her

so i guess bring your own for some discounts

just came back

I just got back from this place and didnt even get to go inside... I knocked on the door and got no answer.Then i noticed a piece of paper held by a 2x4 with the phone #, i called and she said she'll be back in 5 min. 10 min later they arrived, i very old asian lady and a black girl(couldn't really tell if she was black or latin but i decided to pass. I dont know if they were more girls inside but my gut instict told me to leave so i did. Now im here sitting writing this review and thinking if i should have gone inside if they we're hotter girls inside.... maybe ill give it a try later on..