107 East Sunrise Highway, Freeport

Ive been here a few times. one girl wanted $80 for a bj, i countered with $60 then she asked if i had a condom which i didn't so she declined. another time the girl said if you want extras you have to pay the mama. to me this means you would have to pay twice, mama and tip? anyone else here have this happen?

Ive been here a few times. one girl wanted $80 for a bj, i countered with $60 then she asked if i had a condom which i didn't so she declined. another time the girl said if you want extras you have to pay the mama. to me this means you would have to pay twice, mama and tip? anyone else here have this happen?
yes, see my earlier post on this topic. The mamasan is very greedy. she not only wants the house money but also additional money from the girls tip money for providing some extras. Last time, the girl was going to provide some extra services but kept pointing to mamasan who was hovering in hopes of getting a bigger cut. I hate that. let the poor girls make the extra tip. All in all, not worth paying over a hundred dollars for a simple CBJ which is what I was looking for (after all, we are in a recession and everyone needs to share the pain).

Last edited:
muff reit
s a big drafyy warehouse with sheets & a greedy mamasan. .read some threads much better choices around from what I have read. No I won't go the reviews are enough to keep me away

Went to this place yesterday around 6pm. Two dark skinned Hispanic women, neither of which were appealing to me, but i was already there so i figured what the heck. Not a great massage but I wasn't really expecting it to be. Flip and HE after she asked me maybe 4 or 5 times what I wanted and didn't understand. OTC bottom, UTC up top, .20 tip and I was gone, might try again looking for a light skinned girl.

Tried this place out this afternoon on my way home from work. The area is definitely kinda sketchy, and I couldn't find the door in the alley, so I took my chances on the door on Sunrise. Who cares anyway, nobody around here knows me.
So mamasan answers the door, leads me back to the area with the curtained-off cubicles. Girl named Daniella(?), 6 or 7 body, 7 or 8 face, dark-skinned Dominican. Massage was decent, nothing to write home about. Played around underneath, then the flip. Maybe 2 minutes more massage, then the finish. Finish was good, UTC on top, popped one of the girls out, then I popped. $40 for the half-hour, and gave a $40 tip just in case I decide to go back. Maybe I'll get more for the money then.
Overall, not too sure I'd go back, but I don't know much about the area, so we'll have to see. If anyone has any suggestions about the Amityville area or around Lynbrook, I'm all ears.

Hey just got back from there. Parked behind meineke and went in through alley door. when i went it it was the old mamasan like every said. i told her i wanted a spanish girl she said ok. she came back into the room and said i start massage and spanish girl come 5 minutes. lol soo i was like fine praying to god the spanish girl came. she showed about 10 minutes later comes in about 5'2" nice lil body great ass small tits. anyway starts light touching on my back a few passes at the boys. about 10 minutes of that then told me to flip and asked me what else you want? i asked how much for bj she said 90 i wasnt having that lol so i told her 50 the best ill do and with a little hassle she went for it...gave decent cbj got her tatas out and pants down...allowed utc down below and up top....very nice n moist i must add lol....but all in all too much for cbj. 40 house and 50 cbj all in all 90

i checked this place out 2 weeks ago. the mamasan was sure greedy, i paid 40 house and another 40 for a cbj. i will never come back again
thats an average price for a cbj..put a little more detail into why you're so upset..who gave the cbj..was it the old asian woman or the dominican girl..what other places have you been to that give better service and prices for a cbj

fu2

Well after a long time off from mongering... Financial obligations took a priority. I started again. I found this place advertised on cl as sportbook said. Called up yesterday and was told to come on down. After finding the place. A sign on the door made it look like a security company. Later found I can use a back door entrance in an alleyway so as not to stand in broad daylight on sunrise. Anyway an older asian woman answered the door and I was immediately frightened. Looked in her 50's, 3face/4body. But they mentioned spanish girls in the add so I asked for a latina. Was led to a room in the corner of the building. Locking door walls went almost to the top but not quite. Small room. In comes my relief. Her name was adrianna. Heavy accent. Very dark skin. large b's/maybe small c's. 7face/6body. A little chunk around the midsection and a nice rear. I'm an assman so I enjoyed her. I prefer them a little more toned though, this was more round. Anyway...i'm straying. I give 40 for half and get undressed with her in the room. Lay down and receive one of the lamest massages I ever had. After 15 minutes of that I get the tap to turn over. She proceeds with a lame massage on the front for 5 mins then grabs junior and says this too. Asks what I need and I give the universal bj sign. She says 100 to which I reply I only have 50, she hesitates for a second then asks if I have a condom, I didn't. She says no, boss will get mad or something, couldn't understand because of the heavy accent. Says BJ 100, sex 120. So full in on the menu. I settle for HJ. I ask if she can take her top off she says that'll be 50.I agree she takes her top off and pulls her pants down. Wouldn't take off bra or thong. I pop get dressed and on my way out she says bring condom next time.
I just came from this place, and "Daniella," who I saw, sounds exactly like "Adriana," described above. I'd bet it's the same person. Literally the worst massage I've ever experienced. Wanted 100 for CBJ, worked it down to 60 and then back up to 100 for FS. Everything was very lackluster, and she kept griping about how the mamasan takes a cut of all the extras (which I don't blame her for being pissed off about). I won't be back.

thats an average price for a cbj..put a little more detail into why you're so upset..who gave the cbj..was it the old asian woman or the dominican girl..what other places have you been to that give better service and prices for a cbj

fu2
I was upset cause the mamasan gave me the massage. she told that the dominican girl will walk in to give me a cbj, after the flip i was all hard and she told me the dominican girl went out to get something and she will do it herself (mamasan). i have no choice i wan in a rush she gave me a cbj, took off her top and finished me with a HJ. i feel so dirty afterwards.

there is a good place in lynbrook atlantic ave near sunrise hwy. i got a good massage and a good stress relief for 50 in total.

tickle..please give some contact info of the lynbrook amp and post a review in a new thread..the 50 total is that 40 + 10 tip with the relief being a handy?

fu2

saw marilyn on last visit, she asked for an additional $100 for cbj but seemed willing to neg for less. only had $20 left (after the 40 already paid) so opted for hand release. lifted shirt for me, didn't bother to push further as I was in a rush. been there a couple times before, mostly black-spanish girls working there.

saw marilyn on last visit, she asked for an additional $100 for cbj but seemed willing to neg for less. only had $20 left (after the 40 already paid) so opted for hand release. lifted shirt for me, didn't bother to push further as I was in a rush. been there a couple times before, mostly black-spanish girls working there.
Can anyone tell me what this place is near? I drive down Sunrise Hwy all the time and I never seen a building marked 107. What is it next to?