107 East Sunrise Highway, Freeport

Just got back from this location a few minutes ago, ad can be found on craiglist under asian and spanish girls for massage, 608-1238, called for appt and went right over, regular amp prices, older asian answered door and started massage ten minutes later the spanish girl came in to finish massage i told her i would not stay unless there was a spanish lady, well this mid 30's decent looking spanish chick comes in, i would say a 6 out of 10, body was decent, little bit of a gut however no big deal, she was not fat, she proceeds to give a lackluster massage for another 15-20 minutes than the flip, while there were a few accidentle touches of my boys from behind on the flip she massaged my chest for a few minutes and then grabs my dick, she proceeds to ask me if i have a condom for bj, i tell her no and she says let her go see if she can get one, she returns three minutes later condom in hand and proceeds to give me a decent blowjob, at first she tried using her hand but after i moved it away, she went to town, licking the shaft and the head and then devouring him, she kept taking a break and then going down on me again, this lasted another 10 minutes until i finished, hot towel to remove oil and i got dressed, even when i was leaving there was no mention of a tip or any money, i left a .40 tip, so overall 40 for the half and 40 for the extras for a total of 80. i do not think this place will be around long just based on the location, the inside is still in the process of being completed, the rooms did have locking doors however the walls did not go all the way to the ceiling, i might consider going back if in the mood and other options not available, overall a pretty decent experience for not bad price

Pretty good!

Tried this place yesterday, and found it to be pretty good. I arrived at opening so there were no other girls accept for the older asian. She said her name was Sasa. I took the hour for 60 as I was tired & sore and wanted the massage. Overall she was very good, asked if I wanted oil or not, thought that was good as some guys can't go home all oily. She did do something that I haven't had done to me yet, when it was time for the flip, Sasa puts on a rubber glove and tries the prostate thing without my asking! I gently told her that I wasn't interested in that and she moved on to a nice HE, giggleing all the while. OTC roaming was allowed without a problem. Another thing that I thought was VERY good was that after the HE as she continued on with the massage I became, "ready" again. Sasa seemed very pleased with this and went right back to work on it without even a hint at a tip. Unfortunately the second time around was a no go (HE never works for me on the second shot! I gotta be banging on the second trip!) I agree that the place itself needs some work, but I think that the service was good, and accomadating, and I'll be back I am sure! I hope that one of the latinas will be ther next time! Forgot... I left a 40 tip.

P.S. I went to this place thinking that I would TOFTT, having not seen this thread, because I had been suggested to me that I should contribute more for the questions that I seem to ask to many of (grammar?) Obviously, I'll need time to continue to build up a favorable reputation here, as I don't venture out amongst the AMPs as much as some do.

Last edited:
Well after a long time off from mongering... Financial obligations took a priority. I started again. I found this place advertised on cl as sportbook said. Called up yesterday and was told to come on down. After finding the place. A sign on the door made it look like a security company. Later found I can use a back door entrance in an alleyway so as not to stand in broad daylight on sunrise. Anyway an older asian woman answered the door and I was immediately frightened. Looked in her 50's, 3face/4body. But they mentioned spanish girls in the add so I asked for a latina. Was led to a room in the corner of the building. Locking door walls went almost to the top but not quite. Small room. In comes my relief. Her name was adrianna. Heavy accent. Very dark skin. large b's/maybe small c's. 7face/6body. A little chunk around the midsection and a nice rear. I'm an assman so I enjoyed her. I prefer them a little more toned though, this was more round. Anyway...i'm straying. I give 40 for half and get undressed with her in the room. Lay down and receive one of the lamest massages I ever had. After 15 minutes of that I get the tap to turn over. She proceeds with a lame massage on the front for 5 mins then grabs junior and says this too. Asks what I need and I give the universal bj sign. She says 100 to which I reply I only have 50, she hesitates for a second then asks if I have a condom, I didn't. She says no, boss will get mad or something, couldn't understand because of the heavy accent. Says BJ 100, sex 120. So full in on the menu. I settle for HJ. I ask if she can take her top off she says that'll be 50.I agree she takes her top off and pulls her pants down. Wouldn't take off bra or thong. I pop get dressed and on my way out she says bring condom next time.

Well after a long time off from mongering... Financial obligations took a priority. I started again. I found this place advertised on cl as sportbook said. Called up yesterday and was told to come on down. After finding the place. A sign on the door made it look like a security company. Later found I can use a back door entrance in an alleyway so as not to stand in broad daylight on sunrise. Anyway an older asian woman answered the door and I was immediately frightened. Looked in her 50's, 3face/4body. But they mentioned spanish girls in the add so I asked for a latina. Was led to a room in the corner of the building. Locking door walls went almost to the top but not quite. Small room. In comes my relief. Her name was adrianna. Heavy accent. Very dark skin. large b's/maybe small c's. 7face/6body. A little chunk around the midsection and a nice rear. I'm an assman so I enjoyed her. I prefer them a little more toned though, this was more round. Anyway...i'm straying. I give 40 for half and get undressed with her in the room. Lay down and receive one of the lamest massages I ever had. After 15 minutes of that I get the tap to turn over. She proceeds with a lame massage on the front for 5 mins then grabs junior and says this too. Asks what I need and I give the universal bj sign. She says 100 to which I reply I only have 50, she hesitates for a second then asks if I have a condom, I didn't. She says no, boss will get mad or something, couldn't understand because of the heavy accent. Says BJ 100, sex 120. So full in on the menu. I settle for HJ. I ask if she can take her top off she says that'll be 50.I agree she takes her top off and pulls her pants down. Wouldn't take off bra or thong. I pop get dressed and on my way out she says bring condom next time.
so you paid 90 for a hj that she gave you while she was in her bra and thong?

Ok was there this morning and waited like a schmuck on Sunrise Hwy in teh sun, felt like a total a-hole, even had the Vet people looking over and motioning their heads like saying.."what an A hole", no answer so I left and them that Non-speaking mamason has the nerve to tell me she no hear door knock....yeah OK, now I know there is a back door...I said back door LOL...anyway what the verdict on a scale of 1 to 10 for this place....I can't keep wasting gas going to these places and getting all excited to not have the door opened and than forcing me to drive to queens locals to get the juice pumped.

so you paid 90 for a hj that she gave you while she was in her bra and thong?
I agree it wasn't one of my finer decisions, but she was an attractive girl, compared to almost all of the MP's i've been to so my little head was doing the thinking. On the opposite side. There have been times when i've gotten a great hour massage and a bj for 80 bucks so you just have to take the good with the bad. It's like getting pulled over for speeding. After all the times you don't get caught you can't be angry about the one time you do.

Bullshit....

I agree it wasn't one of my finer decisions, but she was an attractive girl, compared to almost all of the MP's i've been to so my little head was doing the thinking. On the opposite side. There have been times when i've gotten a great hour massage and a bj for 80 bucks so you just have to take the good with the bad. It's like getting pulled over for speeding. After all the times you don't get caught you can't be angry about the one time you do.
I still get mad when I'm caught speeding!

I dont know about speeding tickets, at least in the county i live in, I can get those squashed. But I know all to well about overpaying because of the little head. Unfortunately I know it all to well! I'm sure most of us have been there, done that! Thanks for bringing it to light, the place is so close to my office I've been thinking about going, but between the location and now this, I want to say I'll pass. But I never know what the little head is thinking. LMFAO

So, I tried this place out recently. Called for an appointment and went over. A little scared about the security signs as well, but I rang the doorbell. The same older lady answered and took me to a room. I didn't like the darkness (only candle light) and the curtains instead of doors. I paid for a half and laid bit awkward.

So, I tried this place out recently. Called for an appointment and went over. A little scared about the security signs as well, but I rang the doorbell. The same older lady answered and took me to a room. I didn't like the darkness (only candle light) and the curtains instead of doors. I paid for a half. A black/ latin chick came by. A lame massage and the flip. I negotiated 40 for cbj and finished with an hj. I left out of the alley entrance and there were people hanging around from a house next door. That was a bit awkward. A plus for me is that if you have a lirr parking pass, the station is right nearby.

Ok finally went to this place. Don't use the front door on sunrise, there is a side door in an alley way screened off from sunrise. there is plenty of parking behind in a lot next to muffler shop and house for sale. Mamasan opens door and place is sectioned off into many rooms, kinda like a doctors office with health crap all over the walls. led off to one area whichis sectioned off into four by sheets and each section has massage table and a shite load of towel warmers all over the place. Anyway as I was arriving the new shift was walking in which was two dark skinned Dominican MILFs. Not bad if you into the latina Milf thing, which is tight jeans over skimpy blouses. Anyway I pick the one with the tightest jeans and head off section far off, mamasan wants house fee, gave 40 for 1/2 and as I get comfy I hand over 60 to Marilyn and place rubber on table, she looks over and says I need more to the house and another 40 for her. So I am 160 total and I get butt naked and start the show. Not bad on teh CBJ, I hint on teh boysa nd it triggers a wild ball eating frenzy, not bad. I do some mish, not bad on the shaven snatch, but a bit of azz funk I bet due to jeans and weather, its livable. I continue and back to bj I finish on tits, over all not bad, but had better. I need some better LMP with good GFE.

i went there yesterday and circled about 10 times and kept missing this place. a man noticed me driving and pointed to the house which didn't appear to be on sunrise but side and behind. didn't even see a front entrance with that number. after i arroused so much suspicion, i just left. not so sure about the location on this one and wasn't going to park my new car anywhere near this place as I didn't feel too safe in this location.

Went there today was greeted by the older asian mamasan gave her 40 for the half, a latin WOC came in and gave me a horrible massage. I think I might of been more tense after it. On the flip she starts a pethetic HJ, so I have to take over. I tell to whip out her tits and lean over so I can cum on them. When I'm about to cum I aim for her face and her horrible weave and cover them both. She gets all pissy and starts to yell, I couldn't stop laughing which made her more angry. Reluctantly gave her a jackson and left. Laughed the hole way to the car and home. I love pissing people off!

Went there today was greeted by the older asian mamasan gave her 40 for the half, a latin WOC came in and gave me a horrible massage. I think I might of been more tense after it. On the flip she starts a pethetic HJ, so I have to take over. I tell to whip out her tits and lean over so I can cum on them. When I'm about to cum I aim for her face and her horrible weave and cover them both. She gets all pissy and starts to yell, I couldn't stop laughing which made her more angry. Reluctantly gave her a jackson and left. Laughed the hole way to the car and home. I love pissing people off!
That was dark one right? kinda thick with flobby tits?? NICE!

i went there yesterday and circled about 10 times and kept missing this place. a man noticed me driving and pointed to the house which didn't appear to be on sunrise but side and behind. didn't even see a front entrance with that number. after i arroused so much suspicion, i just left. not so sure about the location on this one and wasn't going to park my new car anywhere near this place as I didn't feel too safe in this location.
Yo Nice, park in lot next to Muffler place and house, look at wall near back northern corner of the muffler shop, you'll see 107 with an arrow pointing to alley way. Your are there Bro!