107 East Sunrise Highway, Freeport

trouble is the girls are scared of old asian who probably threatens with deportation if they try to get away with holding back tips..the doors are curtains and the girls say the mamasan constantly peaks in..i was with a young dominican with poor english skills who yelled out to other dominican what were the prices for bj and fs ..i negotiated 60 for bj..after uninspired service girl was looking for tip..she said that extras go to house..i gave her 10 more never to be back again

These girls need a new agent rather then ugly mamasan

we should give all the girls here numbers for the other places so they can change employment. this way, they won't have the annoying greedy mamasan to deal with. once one of the girls gets to the new place, she can recruit all her other hot latina friends and we can have a new favorite place to go to. Maybe Nature can do something for these girls with her marketing skills. It can be a win-win for all. Well, I can dream a little can't I?

saw marilyn again the other day. she didn't remember me, but it had been a while since my last visit here. not my favorite place as I don't like the location or the upsell, but got turned down at a place near by and didn't feel like driving the 40-plus minutes to my usual stop. marilyn is my favorite of the girls here (also the only one whose name i remember). she's not drop dead gorgeous or anything, but is pleasing to look at and much younger than the average mp worker. she also has a very sweet personality that never fails to win me over. I felt like more than just an HE this time, so i neg for 60 for bj down from the 100 she wanted (after the initial 40 to the house). once we agreed on price, i tried to get bbj, but that didn't fly, so i said never mind. she then offered russian for 40, but at that point i decided just to get the HE and be done with it. despite declining her counter offer, she ended up giving russian anyway, which was enjoyable for a while (she does have a nice, rather large set), but got boring fast as there was really no friction since she was on top. she eventually finished with the HE, which was good as usual, and offered to give an actual massage for the rest of the session, but I just tipped her 20 and left. she was happy with the tip. again, not my favorite place, but dependable for a good time when you really need it.

I went to this place not too long ago. Asked the mamasan for the latina girl which she said would be there any minute. The mamasan started giving me a massage, and I waited for the latina. She kept telling me any minute, any minute. Meanwhile this went on way too long. My half hour was almost done. Finally I insisted on the latina or I leave, finally she came, and hardly wanted to massage me, kept asking if I wanted extra. I just wanted a HE, but not for the money she wanted. So I leave, and will never return.
By the way, the latina WAS NOT in the middle of taking care of another customer when I asked for her.

Last edited:
with poole closed and nothin good on south shore i passed by this place on friday to see if they were open and they were..sasa the mamasan was by herself but they cleaned this place up a little..they stil have curtains but also a shower (not a table shower)..took half..freed the small b girls and got massage plus hj..nothing special but another place for you guys to go to if your in the area with nuthin else going on

fu2

hey poole closed but they opened up a new location, still in oceanside. its in merrick rd past the hospital the location is great and the best thing is they have a back door

Poole?

Read your recent post.... Poole re-opened?
I'm off Merrick Rd. near the Hospital.... where is their new location or at least a phone number.
Thanks
The Doc

place still open 1o7e sunrise hwy freeport same old number mama dont like advertising on computer . so it was empty no one there except sasha the upper 40 maybe 5o year old lady ,gave her 6o for the hour she offered a shower in there shower stale. i just came from work stinking like a horses petut . she helped me shower but kept the curtain half open so water wouldnt go on the floor . it felt good cause she was rubbing soap all over me and my jonhson and butt. i slowly turn around in the shower to wash off soap . she gave me a towel and helped dry me off . i recieved a 1o minute back rub and decided to turn over . i have been to this place many times years ago reviewed it on that other site . i brang a trojan with me because last time fs almost happened but no covers on hand there at that time .anyway i turn over and tell her about other places girls give bbbjcims s for the spit out .so she says ok ok what you give them i told like 4o 2 6o she wanted 8o im like 6o is all i got so its ok .she starts off with a slow then faster but puts her hand in there to help she needs improvement it wasnt working so so i pull out that trojan and she wanted it its been awhile i asked her . so i put it on and she undress and i ask her for some lube and gentle pull her towards me and slip it in . im half ass on the table shes standing its going good shes giggling ten minutes into it i pull off and she hj me to completion with my dna spewed on her leg and hand .it was dead there and we were alone .she said some days the spanish girls work there but some have kids and school is out so there watching there kids off n on .you should call first before going to see what spanish girls are there . i was ok with the mama--sasha but i mentioned i need a calente spanish culo next time she was ok with that so 60 house 6o her ymmv .i parked on a street facing home depot near street light and walked some cause that other street near side door is full of guys /motorcycles kids hanging out it is summer.

Last edited: