❤❤ $40 SPECIAL!!! ☱❤Stellar Studios❤☱ _631-714-4756

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holly crap!!!! The girls are making a couple of hundred dollars per HOUR and advertizing is
TOO MUCH for a month????. Give us a break!!!!!
OR, to look at it another way,
If I had a few woman coming to me every day to be "orgasmd"** with my fingers for $100 per hr, and I could make 10 times as much if I were to advertize, Ladies, that's a no-brainer.
***Is that the past tens for orgasm??

Holly crap!!!! The girls are making a couple of hundred dollars per HOUR and advertizing is
TOO MUCH for a month????. Give us a break!!!!!
OR, to look at it another way,
If I had a few woman coming to me every day to be "orgasmd"** with my fingers for $100 per hr, and I could make 10 times as much if I were to advertize, Ladies, that's a no-brainer.
***Is that the past tens for orgasm??
Exactly! as you see from the email they are just trying to get around paying for it !

OK We had enough speculating and insinuating by everyone ( my self included ) the rest of the posts in this thread will be a review only

Thank you
This still stands but the review needs to be from someone who's been around a while, if its from someone who joined the same day and writes a review I'm just going to delete it

This is them. Here is the SCPD press release.

---------------------------

For Immediate Release
Thursday, March 07, 2013

Incident: Three Women Arrested in Massage Parlor Raid at Patchogue Apartment
Date/Time: Thursday, March 7, 2013 at 4:05 p.m.

Suffolk County Police today arrested three women for illegal activities at an illegitimate massage parlor run out of a Patchogue apartment.

Suffolk County Police Fifth Precinct Crime Section officers conducted an undercover investigation at approximately 4:05 p.m., in a second floor apartment located at 305A West Roe Blvd., in Patchogue. The investigation revealed that an illegal massage parlor was being operated out of the apartment and prostitution was taking place. Officers seized massage tables, oils, a computer and money.

Ashley Jimenez, 26, of 48 Giant Oak Road, Ridge, and Dawn Collins, 23, of 60 Hillard Ave., Central Islip, were arrested and charged with Unlicensed Practice of a Profession (Unlicensed Massage Therapist) in the New York State Education Law and Prostitution, a B misdemeanor in the Penal Law.

Justine Rittman, 26, of 72 Hillside Ave., Saint James, was charged with Criminal Possession of a Controlled Substance in the 7th Degree, an A Misdemeanor in the Penal Law.

All three women will be held overnight and are scheduled to be arraigned at First District Court in Central Islip on March 8.

Status
Not open for further replies.