Rainbow House - 917-963-6309 - Huntington Station and Baldwin alt # 929-488-3799

I haven't had the opportunity to check out this place, but I texted them last week and this is the response I got. 1969 New York Ave Huntington Station, near the barber shop and has a flower on the door. $140 30 minutes, $200 60 minutes. Services include nuru, bj, shower, everything. I work in the area and drove past. We all know that the "station" can be a little bit sketchy, but the door is right at the sidewalk of NY Ave. A little too open for my liking, but if one of our UG brothers tries it with favorable results, I could hit it on the way home one day. Happy hunting.

I haven't had the opportunity to check out this place, but I texted them last week and this is the response I got. 1969 New York Ave Huntington Station, near the barber shop and has a flower on the door. $140 30 minutes, $200 60 minutes. Services include nuru, bj, shower, everything. I work in the area and drove past. We all know that the "station" can be a little bit sketchy, but the door is right at the sidewalk of NY Ave. A little too open for my liking, but if one of our UG brothers tries it with favorable results, I could hit it on the way home one day. Happy hunting.
Looked at the joint on Google earth. You’ll stick out like a sore thumb buzzing that white button. Actually the barber next door may ask if you need your haircut.

It's curious that recently a number of places have begun to advertise Asian and Latin women. I wonder why.
I'm not being political but maybe there are a lot more recent unemployable (no green cards) Latina's in the US and the guys that steer unemployable Asians see additional supply of talent?

billyS

Reign of Terror
I'm not being political but maybe there are a lot more recent unemployable (no green cards) Latina's in the US and the guys that steer unemployable Asians see additional supply of talent?
Another possible reason, a Latina I kept in touch with from Nirvana was telling me at one point she was looking for a place to work and AMPs will offer her a spot.
Evidently there is a site where they can look for openings and Asian places advertise for girls and accept non Asians.

Just pulled up one of Their adds on a certain site. It had me smirking a bit.

saying “Sugar daddy’s welcome”, “only text if your coming today”, “if you text to much I will block your number”:D.

They blatantly list the address and what they who they are located next to.

I called them twice for info a few days apart and she blocked me! None the less, I stopped by around 5pm yesterday. The place looks abandoned. Windows covered over. No white door bell on the front door or side door of the building. Being dark already it was rather uncomfortable. No, I did not inquire at the barber shop! Anyone been here?

I was there last week and saw JoJo (Asian). Wasn’t sure what to expect. After a little negotiation, we agreed on 100, which included nuru and cbj. Decent, but nothing to write home about. She was relatively young and good-liking. House fee was the usual 40 for hh.

I was there last week and saw JoJo (Asian). Wasn’t sure what to expect. After a little negotiation, we agreed on 100, which included nuru and cbj. Decent, but nothing to write home about. She was relatively young and good-liking. House fee was the usual 40 for hh.
What door lets you in? Front or side door? FYI: they advertise 140 FS, same as in Baldwin.

billyS

Reign of Terror
If the cbj was decent that's not a bad deal in today's prices.