Private Lap Dance Clubs

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
Tonight I took advantage of the free admission offer from Password Events at the FiDi location. I figured with free admission there would be bigger attendance. I don't know what normal is for this spot but if this was "more" God help them.

I got there around 9:30 and everyone involved in the venue was extremely pleasant. But inside there were less than 10 customers, almost as many "security" of sorts and about the same number of dancers. Looks of dancers was average at best. Spoke with 2 the second of which talked about being a professional dancer who also worked at mainstream clubs, how much money she makes at this place (I highly doubt it) and how she likes over charging guys who don't know better. Then she got snippy when I declined to give her a tip for talking to me.

Is this what these parties have come to or are the others far superior? Or perhaps this was a bad night?

Re:CLV I haven't received an email since May which is why I asked.

I still get emails but they have changed the name of their operation to Hot Spot. They are in the West 20's and have been consistently at the same venue for a few months now.
I have not been there lately but quality was down the last time I visited and I have not been in a rush to go back.
Might consider it again but not sure.

Visited Hot Spot on a Wednesday night.
At least 25 women were there, a couple of WOC, a few Latinas, and mostly white women.
The quality of women was better than in recent visits.
Had a decent time with Alexa and a really good time with Bella.
Alexa young tall blonde who could lose a few lbs but is sweet, cute, and enthusiastic. Hands roamed and some kissing.
Bella is a hot MILF Brazilian. Quite enthusiastic and a good kisser, with lots of tongue.
Beware of Hazel, cute, young, and short. Dances were not bad but upscale attempts, (wanted $100 extra to make out with me) and tried to up the number of dances. If you go with her I would keep count of the dances out loud.

At least 25 women were there, a couple of WOC, a few Latinas, and mostly white women.
Alexa young tall blonde who could lose a few lbs but is sweet, cute, and enthusiastic. Hands roamed and some kissing.
Bella is a hot MILF Brazilian. Quite enthusiastic and a good kisser, with lots of tongue.
Beware of Hazel, cute, young, and short. Dances were not bad but upscale attempts, (wanted $100 extra to make out with me) and tried to up the number of dances. If you go with her I would keep count of the dances out loud.
How does one get on the email list? Is there a website?

What does WOC mean?

And beware of several of the models at that location. Valerie, Paloma, Dominique, Sofie and Adriana are notorious for attempting to count up the songs.

And the reason that CLV has not sent out any emails in several months is because the owner recently passed away this year. He was a good guy.

billyS

Reign of Terror
What does WOC mean?
Woman Of Color.
On here for the most part when guys use that term they are referring to a woman with African ancestry.

Whereas in the real world people of color can be anything other than northern European.

Now, two things. I normally don't approve posts with questions from people with four posts, much less answer them. But since you had also provided information in your post I let it go.

The other thing is let's not turn this thread into an explanation of everyone's version of what WOC means to them.

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
Could you give some more information, like what borough is it in, promoter street name, etc?

billyS

Reign of Terror
So what's the MO in these places?
It sounds like you sit in a chair, the girl gets on your lap grinds on you and some make out with you?

Is it by song?

Roaming allowed?

You sit on a couch in the main room and you can approach the girl or the girl approaches you. You chat for a while, usually no pressure, and then eventually she will ask if you want a dance. The dance occurs in a different room where others are also having lap dances. $20 per song, you are sitting on a couch. Most are honest but some try to cheat you on song count. Roaming is allowed, up to the girl exactly how far you can get. The grinding is usually pretty hot and some will kiss and some will make out.

billyS

Reign of Terror
You sit on a couch in the main room and you can approach the girl or the girl approaches you. You chat for a while, usually no pressure, and then eventually she will ask if you want a dance. The dance occurs in a different room where others are also having lap dances. $20 per song, you are sitting on a couch. Most are honest but some try to cheat you on song count. Roaming is allowed, up to the girl exactly how far you can get. The grinding is usually pretty hot and some will kiss and some will make out.
Do/can you negotiate ahead of time for kissing and roaming?
Like I'd you see a cute girl with nice natural tits, can you make sure if she will DFK and let you feel her up before you go to the ld room and know how much on top of the $20 those two things will be?

I'm guess there is nothing besides grinding going on or is there a chance your cock might leave your pants?

Do/can you negotiate ahead of time for kissing and roaming?
Like I'd you see a cute girl with nice natural tits, can you make sure if she will DFK and let you feel her up before you go to the ld room and know how much on top of the $20 those two things will be?

I'm guess there is nothing besides grinding going on or is there a chance your cock might leave your pants?
Feeling her up is never a problem. Kissing sometimes is a problem but I have always found that out with trial and error. Though I guess there is nothing to stop you from asking a girl what she will do in the lap dance room. It has never been a matter of money above the $20, either they will do it for the $20 or they won't. In all the time I have been there I have had two ladies go into my pants, with my initial encouragement, but when I have tried that with a number of others they say "I can't do that." Both of those ladies never came back for another night at the club. The turnover is pretty strong but they always seem to have quite a few girls though the quality can be off on some nights, though last week the quality was pretty good.