New York All Wellness Spa - 929-382-1000 Reviews & Discussion

Double double: I saw Ada and Fiona, twice in 10 days

I don't know what to tell you, one hour feels too short when you have 2 girls to deal with

My dick was always in a mouth or pussy, and there was always a tongue or finger in my ass
We did all the combinations in all the positions

I couldn't get the 2nd pop in the first time, on the second visit they worked hard to get it (+ 15min overtime, thanks ladies)

The only negative point is changing condoms all the time but it's minor
Ada and Fiona have a nice synergy but didn't really do lesbian stuff, they clearly focused on me

$320+320 + tip 30+30

They told me about a customer who booked 6 girls for 2 hours, they kept a great memory of that, which one of you is it? ;)

PS I saw a discussion about the best spinner in Manhattan currently, I have to insist on Ada, pretty face, perfect body, tight kitty, and she gives the best rimjobs

Leica

Was nearby and texted MMS without notice to see if anyone was available in 10 min

Leica was and I'm glad it was her. She is Thai, speaks good English, talks a lot which I don't mind but I'm sure it's not for everyone, and is a big curvy girl: wide hips, thick thighs, some belly fat

She noted how I liked her rimjob in the TS and back to the room she put a condom on her finger and gave me a nice prostate massage while sucking my dick
I was only good for 1 pop so I didn't let her finish me like that and went for CFS, she felt good in all positions and I had her finish me with handjob+BLS

$320+ tip40, she tried to refuse the tip but I insisted
Highly recommend if you like big girls who talk a lot :p

Ada and Fiona have a nice synergy but didn't really do lesbian stuff, they clearly focused on me
This is what I need to shell out for a double. I was told that Sara and Yoyo (yeah the hot one) would do it and actually had a 4some set up but it fell through.
If these girls can suck my dirty dick they can lick each other's clean ass snatches ffs!

You should have went full Patrick Bateman and been like, "Don't look at her ass, eat it!"

Leica

Was nearby and texted MMS without notice to see if anyone was available in 10 min

Leica was and I'm glad it was her. She is Thai,
Did she look like a latina? I've had 3 thai girls including that fat jennifer indiy and they all looked liked latinas (well almost) and spoke with a latina accent?

I would love to find a skinny lighter skin toned thai girl that doesn't look latina.

Helen, Ada & Amy

When you got a friend who keeps bragging about how awesome 4some is for a while, you just got to put it on the bucket list, regardless of repeating status or not. I arrived at NYAW on a very low profile day and many girls were available, including Ollie Fiona Helen Ada, and Amy, new girl Mona seems available soon but I am not planning to wait with that many girls already to choose from. Picked Helen, Ada, and Amy off the line-up, and I shove them the donation and start taking my clothes off for the shower....

The 3 girls somehow gang up on me stealing my half removed clothes from my grip and gently stripping them off, followed by an instant DFK and a deep Australian kiss on my junior. I sweated a little that day before arriving, so I don’t want to ruin their impression on me so I told them to let’s shower first I am smelly at the moment, and Amy straight out told me she like how men smell down there in an extremely seductive naughty way.

That alone gave me a huge turn and I push her down on the bed wanting to go in instantly, Ada covered me up with great speed and did not interrupt my mojo at all, and I try to push my thing into Amy. Amy spread her legs and lubed up, not only the front, but with her lubed finger she finger fucked her ass a few strokes, hinting me that door is also available. I am kind of in the enraged mode so I didn’t care about the cost and just told her I will give tips afterward. I guess that is the perk of being a regular here, without arguing or discussing the extra tips (it was Bnj in the aftermath) she let me stroll into her greek service package. Released and now we are on our way to shower.

6 hands and 3 mouth (!!!) magic works great, the bbbj and rimming plus the warm water recovered me well, at this point I highly suggest if you aim for multiple pop just do one before shower w/o foreplay (or have some girl like Amy Fiona who doesn’t resist a little smelly foreplay). I did Ada in mish right after the TS, but In the end I didn’t have the stamina to nail Helen, although I did get a few awesome DFK out of her and lots of fingering and FIV. That is my biggest regret, not nailing Helen. But a lot of fun was had and I did walk out happy.

Damage! 320x3=960 + the 100 to Amy.

Ada & Sara

Been a while since I went out and I was handling my needs other ways like watching chaturbate. In one of the couple rooms I saw 2 girls doing 69 and dildo each other’s pussy and got fired up with a new fantasy...so I decided to ignore all the risk and go visit. Picked Ada and Sara off the lineup and I am determined to make them do those things I saw in the chat. Although soon I am basically lost in the swirl and not caring what I am here for when both hotties are ganging up on me on the showering table ticking me with their tongue here and there, the water temperature and the misty water vapor in the shower room made everything so blurry and nice(had a glass of wine before coming out).

Although I did tell the girls why I am here and what I am expecting, and they didn't forget at all. The moment we are back to the room, after some bbbj they start 69 and I get to watch and play with their body while they do so. Managed some groping and FIV in Ada and some FIA in Sara, I put my junior right at where Ada is licking Sara’s pussy, and Ada sandwiched my junior with Sara’s pussy lips twirling up and down. Wasted no time, armored up and charged in Ada’s V since I am saving Sara’s greek for the last, during mish Sara also helped by teasing my backdoor, felt really nice with her touch and rubbing with occasionally the tip of her finger inserting. Feels like a full course meal, finished up donating in Ada, getting a bit of rest and charging junior back up, Sara’s greek is my main dish and I really enjoy her facial expression when I pushed myself in.

Ada assisted in joining with a dfk while I was commencing my ritual of exploding Sara’s ass, and I also start fingering Sara’s pussy while I am still inside her backrim, basically DPed Sara with my finger, to the point where I can feel my own junior when I apply a little pressure pushing it downward. No longer than 5 min I entered this frenzy mode and just hold Sara’s hip and thrust until I cum and almost passed out due to an excessive intense “workout”. The session is nice and quenched my thirst for lust, good time.

If I remember right the damage was 740 including 100 tip to Sara for the greek.

Haven’t been in the hobby lately but stopped by on Friday. After booking Ada and getting confirmation, I get there and asked if I want 2 girls. I decline and then I’m told Ada isn’t available and given Tyler. First, wtf. Second, little guy just needed some attention.

Tyler is nice, and was very eager to please. TS was incredible. probably a good 20 mins in there getting thoroughly cleaned inside and out. Most incredible RJ and BBBJTC. Best part was the clean up afterwards which she sucked and licked clean. Damn!

Back in the room, mediocre massage and then the flip and some action. She’s tight but I’m not a fan of fake moans and not sure if it was that, or the fact that I’m getting old, but couldn’t pop and 2nd time. And she tried everything. So A for effort.

Anyway, will try someone else next time. But I might have to only do half next time as I’m out of practice.

My first time reviewing so hope I do ok.

Fiona:
320 + 40tip.

had read all the reviews and figured Fiona would be a safe bet. Couldn’t have made a better choice. Arrived for my first time and no real screening. Just asked how I heard about the place and she said through a friend.

after being led to a small room, undressing and putting on a robe, Fiona shows up. Cute as a button in a one piece bathing suit she pops in, says “hi honey” and launches into an unbelievable DFK. after a minute or so of kissing like a long lost girlfriend, she grabs me under my robe and says “wow you so hard already”. She took that as a cue to drop to her knees for a bbbj with DT. After a few minutes she asked about a shower and I opted for standing as I wanted to get back to the room.

In the shower, we made out like teenagers and I started to suck on those gorgeous eraser nipples. I started to lick her ears and kiss her neck and the moans began. She washed me quickly, played with junior, sucked him a bit and led me quickly back to the room.

I plopped down on the bed and lift my legs for what turned out to be a 5 minute RJ and BBS. I asked her to start sucking me and stood up where are I started to fuck her face like a pussy. No problemo. She took it like a champ and continued until I was about to burst. I asked if I could CIM and when I did she perked up and emphatically said yes. I hadn’t busted in almost a week so I filled her mouth and she took it like a champ. She spit some out and started on a massage while I recovered.

after a few minutes of a mediocre back rub, I brought her to me for some more dfk. I started fingering her clit, gently at first but then harder. She liked what I was doing so I continued for about another 5 minutes until I believe she came (but who knows - could’ve faked it.) I asked for from a cover and she gladly obliged. She started on top but I quickly wanted to see the view from doggie. I started slowly but then got harder and faster. I’m not huge but pretty wide and good could tell she was enjoying it. She wouldn’t back into my cock because it was probably too much to take, but took it like a champ while I pounded as hard as I could.

I was having trouble blowing so I ripped of the wrapper and she went down for more bbbj. She was deep throating like a champ and was pulling out all the stops to try to get my second cup. With 5 minutes left and asked for another wrapper and had her lay down on her stomach. I pushed in and pounded away with a finger playing with her asshole. She was reaching back and playing with my balls which also helped. This put me over the edge. I ripped off the cover and blew onto her back. She giggled and said wow you timed it perfectly. She asked me to wipe the cum off her back which I gladly did. She got me dressed and told me I’m a super hero.

on the way out a young girl was naked doing laundry. She looked amazing. I should’ve asked who she was but Fiona had put me into such a daze I just thanked mama San and stumbled down the staircase.

Fiona is the real deal. I want to try Ada but wouldn’t definitely repeat with Fiona and suck on those nips.

did I do ok here?

Fiona and Amy are my to-go lately, but since I am throwing a decent amount of Benji on the table, they added Tyler for my short session (came between work commitments, so I can only do 30 min before my “lunch break” is over). Tyler is new to me, slender, decent pretty face to me I picked her into the room just to see what she can do.

Off to the room, I simply started with Fiona and gave her my 1st load before even heading to the shower room, which is what I found very efficient lately for short sessions, and usually, I do my 2nd pop in the room. Today I think I am just a bit more horny than average me so I actually did Amy’s backdoor in the shower room, and it worked out well since I get to clean it before going back to screw Tyler. I’ve always enjoyed my FS with Fiona and Amy, that is completely not news, no matter how or where we performed the action it is always great, but since I know nothing about Tyler it is always safer in the bed. I did not regret it at all, the sex face and the reaction are all up to par with Fiona and Amy, she also interacts very well when the other girls get off move on her. Great kisses, three-way dfk, and her leg wrapping during mish is squeezing me dry. I enjoyed the session, and didn’t think I would have pulled off a 3 shots in HH session ( ended up like 40+ min but didn't get rushed, but I am late back for work)....I would book full hour for these girls next time for sure.
Damage was 760

Saw Amy end of last week. First time seeing herand boy, what a firecracker... mad skills. Not an absolute spinner type, a little extra in the right places and great tits. Nice greeting, helped me undress while making out, some LFK/DFK with a BBBJ preview. Then, the the TS. The usual stuff transpired with good RIM and ultimately 69 on the table w/ showcase of her DT skills. Back to the room, brief pause for the donation, then off to the races. Extended BBBJ with a "do you want to CIM"? Absolutely I do! After recovering, more BBBJ to help junior, then RCG, CG, and really slammed her in MISH for the final act. Throughout the session, she was responsive and vocal - I love that... Will repeat. 1 hr $320 +20 tip.

howdy fellow mongers.

it’s been a long while since i posted a review. pre-covid!

a quick, tiny, story. i traveled back to nyc on march 13 or 14th of 2020. went to NYW with a bunch of buddies that night. we had a great time. great ladies. i believe i saw sara that night. it was a ton of fun. she’s always great. no review needed. the next day, shortly after NYW closed bc of covid….that’s when it kicked in that 2020 was going to be depressing. i could deal with the death toll news, but the ‘we are closed’ on NYW website was a true killer.

fortunately, it opened some time in mid-late 2020 and a ray of sunshine returned.

i’ve been back oodles of times. this is my go-to place. consistently good service.

here’s my recent encounters:

ada - hot, great service, spinner body, pretty face. she did a great table shower, cat bath, deep rim, feet biting, DT BBJTC. unfortunately i popped in the shower and didn’t recover. i really disappointed myself. i think it was the cocktail of drugs that night that did me in. sure repeat!

ollie - i texted the mms. i was going to be late leaving a party for my repeat with ada. she told me ollie was available. i looked at the pics online and said ‘ok’. i arrived. ollie walks in…not the girl in the pics. i confirmed her name a few times. then she said, ‘you’ve seen me before baby’ and the memory flooded in….. she was right and i thought the same thing last time. the pic online is a 9/10. ollie is a 4 at best in person. all the pics on the site are accurate, 100%, except ollie. that just isn’t her. service was ok, i was disturbed both times by expecting a 9/10, getting a 4. i still went through with it, bc i’m a fkin man. the only part worth mentioning - i asked her to get on her knees at the end….. took of the condom and gave her a hard face fucking till i throat pie in her face.

eva - moved to nyfitness. she has a cute box. nice body. she is tiny, but thick. cute box. i know i mentioned twice. she has little lips, but puffy around it. i don’t know how to explain - but i like it. she’s no where as hot as ada or helen (below), but she’s cute enough, goes the effort, strong rim, nice bbbj, and aims to please. she’s got a nice set of naturals. small Cs that are fun to grab. they’re perky and fun to watch bounce when i was slam fking mish. i tried to fk her throat, but she wouldn’t let me past the hatch. she was fun. sweet. like i said - if u like a small, but thick gal, she’s a good pick. i’d say a 7.5 in looks.

helen - been with helen many times. she aims to please. she’s tiny. i enjoy her a lot. very cute body. i saw her recently. i ravaged her little body like a tiger. i was clawing at it the entire time. nice little booty, cute tiny As, sweet smile. i like to face fk her to exhaustion, then pound her hard. the last time i ripped off the condom bf the last pop, flipped her in her back, came in 69. i was hoping i could sneak it down her gullet a bit more. she took it all like a champ. i will repeat with her many more times. she’s a great tiny fk toy. oh….. she pulled out a vibrator at some point and was vibrating my ass while bbbj during the opening session.

leica - i saw her in the hallway during my visit with helen. she’s the opposite size-wise. THICK and tall. if you want a thai chick that kind of looks like a THICK latin chick, with good service, go for her. i left helen, above, walked 5-6 blocks with leica on my kind…. i turned around and went back up. i had too. i like skinny chicks, but also love me some meat. nice thick body. she has a good set of man-mades. since it was a piggyback visit to helen, i went for only 30mins. my first time ever doing only 30mins at NYW. i really enjoyed her body. she gave me a solid, deep, bbj. very nice. very deep. i then had to fk her. tossed on a condom. got her thick legs over my shoulders and pounded that thick body while playing with her big tits. i then flipped to k9 and grabbed those hips. pumped her nice and hard from behind. it felt great. pumped slammed that pussy while bouncing off that thick ass. it was fun. looks, i’d say a 7.5/7.75. if you love/want thick, you will think hire. she is super sweet. wants to talk. wants to please. i’d repeat for sure. she’s actually fairly insecure about her thick body - she mentioned it - but she’s crazy. she’s fine AF and fun AF.

all above was 320 for the hour. leica was $275 (i think) for the half. i tipped all $50.

if a chick takes me down her throat and let’s me fk her throat - which i love so much - i tip 75/100.

i’ve been to NYW probably another 20 times during this plandemic - but above is the best i can recall now. please feel free to ask questions :)

Finally negotiated my Friday off but I did not tell family and went out to work like usual but I scoot to NYAW instead of my office. Came without a warning/appointment so not every girl is available, I was hosted in room 3 waiting for a lineup. Picked two skinny-looking chicks Ada and Helen off the 4 girls' lineup and started my Friday-work.

I was instantly sandwiched and stripped in no time, and both girls pressed their naked bodies against me, touching and rubbing. I didn’t want to waste time so I grabbed both girls and dragged them to the shower room. After some cleaning and sliding, I find myself starting doing Helen in the shower room, but only for a few strokes, and did not finish it there. After more standard TS routines such as rimming and stuff, we are back from the shower room.

I got on all fours, wanting them to service me in that posture, they did not disappoint me. My rim and junior as well as the sack basically went to heaven under the attack of both girls, with lubes. This part of the session was took up almost half of the time I have, that is how good this is.

I pull down Ada and pinned her on the bed going in with Mish, and Helen kind of massaged the part between my asshole and my sac, and it seems to have an effect on me and I got harder and donated.

I wasn’t gonna let Helen go without me donating in her, but time is almost up. Luckily Helen does not have a client after this so I can extend my session, but Ada had to go. I added another 30 min to Helen and finished my business with her. Very happy and satisfied, gonna have a good lunch, get a real massage, and if I can recover I will find another session in another joint later on today, I don't get a free-roaming Friday every week.

320 plus 320 plus 200 = 840

Leica
Abortive version: I really like this girl and will repeat.

I had small window of time and had trouble getting to the spa, making my window that much narrower. What do you guys call it — thinking with my dick? — I nevertheless go ahead to the spa instead of waiting for a day when I have more time and it won’t be a rush. I was hoping for either Fiona or Helen, but of course both are booked so I asked for a line up. MMS leads me to room and I undress and put on a robe.

Leica did it for me. Thai. Young. Dark complexion. Full lips. Taller than most amp girls. Small tits — Bs I guess. And she was thick. Meaty with a little belly.

In the room she collects the donation. $230 for hh. Starts with LFK then we are making out, dfk, heavy petting, I love squeezing her meaty body and ass. She then gets on her knees and sucks my cock for a good five minutes but im mindful of the clock so pull her up. We decide no time for a shower. I tell her to forget about eating my ass (I read someone’s review afterwards that she gives epic rimjobs. Ok. Next time.) She puts on the condom, gets on bed with her ass in air telling me I will like doggie with her. She is right and I do this for a while until I turn her over so I can continue in Mish and kiss her lucious mouth.

I’m so frantic with the time I’m having trouble coming inside her so ask her to finish me in her mouth. The knock comes but she is so dedicated to getting that pop, she takes out the lube and gives me a HJ while sucking me off.

Sorry boys, she’s going home tomorrow but said she’ll be back next month, mid month. Next time I will definitely try to book her the full hour.

I visited Helen about 3 months ago, and was rating her mediocre back then except her body is paper-thin and the waist is super hot. I visited NYAW expecting to see Sara today, but she seems moved on to another joint, sad but what can I do. So I am left with Helen and I went along with it. After the session, I am very glad I selected Helen again, because this time she did wayyy better than last time, and is now a very good provider.

Upon entering the room, Fiona came as well although I didn’t ask and don’t even know what is it about, seems she is training all the girls here and she is just checking on if Helen knows how to handle me properly. She stayed a bit helping Helen to undress me, gave me a fairly 2 girls' mouth job before the shower, and disappeared after we moved to the TS room. The action with Helen started in the shower room, and I popped my initial load during the showering session. I think we might stay in there for too long, and people outside are complaining we are occupying one shower room while the joint is busy. I didn’t give a fuck about it and still do things at my pace with Helen. Back to the bedroom Helen really did improve on all her skills, as well as the slut act too. I think we’ve tried all possible positions I know from porn videos, but I didn’t have the stamina to do the helicopter thing in the end due to exhaustion. Helen cleaned me up nicely after I unloaded my second, and she tells me to come back and visit her just to cum in her mouth so she can drink my juice, I already can’t wait for that day to come.

Damage 320.

Amy + Luna double with Greek, damage was 740

Booked a double, with Amy and alleged her cousin Luna, Upon arrival, I am stunned to see how skinny Luna is, she’s taller than Vera, but her limbs and waist are just as slim as Vera (on the other hand Amy seems to be putting on a bit more, still very sexy)

After the 4 hands double bbbj during TS, I started with Amy’s greek for my main dish inside the shower room but did not finish and went back to continue in the bedroom. Despite the extensive usage like I would have guessed, Amy’s back door still offers a great grip clamping my junior when I march in and didn't take me long to donate, but I have used Amy's backdoor so frequently that I almost forgot how her front felt lol. But today is not the day to find that out since I have this Luna as well.

I wouldn’t say Luna is super pretty, rather docile looking, extremely skinny but def sexy enough and fuckable. Her legs are relatively long, pretty nice to watch in the mirror when they wrap around me during mish. What amazed me is how tight her hole is, I kept asking her if I am hurting her and she kept saying its fine, I think it might be due to low mileage for a period of time plus her smaller frame, she is tighter than me jerking off the other day. So I highly suggest for people who want/need/like a tight hole to go get your share in before it is “opened” up by more mongers. I literally donated faster than the greek with Amy, and Jeebus it felt nice, and Luna is a must-try.

Havent posted a review in years but i have to finally contribute a little again. I finally made my way into the city to see the talent i had been missing and felt NYAW was the best place to start. Been here twice with 2 separate girls Luna then Amy. Looking forward to Leica when she returns from NYAF.

First visit with Luna. I text to set up appointment and did not ask for specific girl as i wanted to be surprised as to who I get. Was able to find place easily and was greeted and escorted to a small room while I had to wait for a gurl to be available for the requested hour. Was given a choice for Fiona immediately for 30mins or wait until next girl available for hour so i got Luna after a 15 minute wait and transfer to large room in back. MMS playing with junior while keeping me company during the wait. Luna came in and is about 5ft at best 95lbs soaking wet but does have a decent rack for her tiny body. Greets me with LFK and we move to the shower room soon after where she gives a great TS. I do not like rimming so i received a great preview of bbj and plenty of roaming of her body and fingering her. She also gave a great nuru massage before we dried off and went back to the room. Once back in the room i had my way with tiny Luna. She allowed LFK/DFK not the best but still good. Great clean pussy while DATY and ok bbj to me as i am kind of big for her. We fuck in Mish, doggy, cg and rcg. She is very tight yet able to take all of me in her deep without complaint or rushing me to finish. By the time i blew in the bag it was about 45-50 mins into session and i was done. Luna gave me a nice relaxing massage to end the session before the knock on the door. Overall good first experience and before leaving i had in my mind i needed to repeat soon. On the way out Luna introduces me to Amy and says theyre sisters lol. I was intrigued by Amy she was different than the normal tiny spinner Asian girls as she i s a little thicker than most but not sloppy at all. IMO she looks good with that little extra weight.

Luna 7.5/10 $320 Hr +40

Second visit Amy. After the introduction to Amy after my first visit with Luna i was back yesterday to see Amy. Set up appointment with request for Amy and MMS assured me she would be available for me. Got there and bought to Amy's room. MMS leaves as i start to undress and within 2 minutes of being in the room Amy walks in and immediately greets me with a DFK before i can finish taking off my shirt. We make out for about 5 minutes standing before she drops to her knees for a preview bbj for a couple minutes. Then she gets up and lays on bed, spreads legs and invites me to DATY which i couldnt resist. A couple minutes of that and we turns into a full out deepthroat fuck and 69 session before the shower. I finally make her cum from eating her pussy and then she returns the favor and allows me to cum in her mouth. We make our way to the shower where we continue the fun and enjoy the nuru massage and and P2P grinding on the table and almost go in bare after enough teasing. She could sense i was ready to go again and we end the shower to go back to the room but when drying off she drops down to her knees again and start another great bbj before we leave the shower. I almost lost my balance in that slippery room cause she is soo damn good and cant take all of me in her mouth without issue. Finally make it back to room where we start up round 2 and she is riding me like never before. i couldnt bother switching positions she just felt too good to stop her from riding me. I finally blow in the bag for round 2 and we clean up with hot towel. theres about 10 minutes left and we began kissing again. I didnt think i could but she got me hard again and ask if i want her suck it again which she thought i would cum from head again but after a couple minutes i ask to Daty again and she happily obliged. i could sense her ready to cum again and asked for her wrap me up again and i fuck her mish for the last few minutes and blow my 3rd load in the bag right before the knock to end the session. I was beyond spent by that time and could not believe the past hour of my life. Havent had an experience like that in years. Def worth the trip into the city and will continue to repeat here.

Amy 8.5/10 $320+80