New York All Wellness Spa - 929-382-1000 Reviews & Discussion

Luna

a great addition to the line up. a previous monger review compared her to vera. not too far off. she could be vera’s cousin.

body is nice and tiny, like helen. very petite.

completely shaven kitty. nice little ta’ta’s. little plump booty.

she does not DT….. don’t expect it…. she will shut it down, but if you lay back she will give you a lovely sloppy wet no teeth bbbj. wish it could be deeper, but by all means a solid bbbj.

don’t expect a pse off the wall experience. expect a hookup with your girlfriend type event.

she’s pretty. great body to paw like a tiger. tiny. mish is fun and lovely to watch, as well as k9.

she must weight 85lbs?!

honestly, a good time. I don’t know if she’d be my first choice bc I like some solid DT, but she certainly wouldn’t be my last.

she’s a solid pick. I’d surely repeat with her.

an adorable nice experience. nothing super slutty.

it was just good ol’ time with a young Chinese spinner.

my dck is hard thinking about it.

her on top was also a great view as I slid my thick meat into her tight, tiny, shaven, pussy, with the little meat bags to grab.

320 plus 40 tip.

ps. Shower wasn’t anything special ….. but was nice to wash up. lol.

Review of Amy from 1 month ago

second post ever - please let me know if I did this correctly.

Booked Ada, but when I arrived MMS said she was with another client. Offered Amy, after seeing good reviews thought I would give her a try. Went for 30 mins. No shower(room was full at the time), good bbbj, and cfs all positions. Amy has a nice body, but seems to be a veteran to the game. Essentially not my cup of tea, but can see why she is liked as she goes out of her way to please and has good form. Finished CIM. Took a shower and hit the road.

Will try Ada down the road as I saw her while I was walking out and she is pretty attractive.

$240 30 mins

Review of Amy here, one hour damage 320.

I used to love skinny ladies, so Amy didn’t really catch my eyes the first time I saw her. However, there is this one time when I visit and no room is available, and they told me to wait in the girls waiting room for 3 min as one of the mongers is just leaving, so I went in and sat on a small bench near the little table to the left, and Amy happened to be eating during that time.

Her big eye somewhat aroused me. Originally booked for Ada but I asked Margie (seems to be the new MMS?) if Amy is available, she complained I shouldn’t do a switch because Ada pushed off other client because of my booking. However, its my money so I get to decide who get my junior, so I coercively swapped to Amy for my visit. She immediately goes brush her teeth and stuff and we meet in the newly vacated room.

On the first looks she is a little chubby, but she actually has a perfect body, very soft skin and it felt very good when we hold each other naked. Skipped the table shower for more fun in the room, Amy still completed the checklist that I generally would expect for nuru shower, such as rimming and catwalk. Her tongue job is decent, nothing to write home about but the rimming is very passionate. I sensed she is very okay with the back door play issue, and I teased her rim with my finger. She smiled and asked me if I want to go in, I didn’t have the tips with me, so I told her next time. Moving to the main event, starting with some side insertion after my DATY, and I flipped her for doggy. I opened up her butt cheeks with my hand to expose her orifice, and I FIAed her with my lubed finger.

She says I’m so naughty, but I can feel she is enjoying it, or at least doing a terrific job faking it. In the end she told me I can swap hole right when I am about to explode, and cum inside her backdoor (with raincoat of course, just moving up), so I jousted her until the very moment I am gonna donate and moved up, plunged in, and I gave all in after only a few strokes (like 20 maybe). I wanted to tip her something, but I already shoved all I have in my pocket, so with still 15 min left on my session I left early, as a good gesture to give her more time to rest before her next appointment. I would definitely go back for Amy.

~~~~~ AMY ——-

they will probably know precisely who I am from this review….

I’m a night owl, lurker. i usually go to the parlors very late. i’m used to a quite environment. not many fellow mongers around.

but, this time I decided to go around 8.

I show up, behind another monger.

amy comes to my room. showers are busy.

this annoys me and tosses off my game. I had a long azz work day, needed a solid scrub to feel right.

i would also like to say - I’ve been a monger here for a decade. Back in the day when I mongered on vera and sally regularly.

the new mms is fine, but I have no loyalty credit any more….. I’ve been tossed back in the newbie pile.

ok. back to the part you give 2 fks about…. Amy.

her face is ok. kind of a hooker face. I’d say a 6. Her body is ok, actually better naked. Let’s say 7.25/10 body. I agree with the other reviews here. She’s got meat on the bones, but in the right places. She’s really an average body type girl. Girl next door body. Nice booty to grab, not a flabby tummy at all, but not toned, big floppy juicy c cups. all natural and very nice. they are fantastic to watch on top or grab in k9. she’s also fully shaven. nice attitude. surely tries to please - up for anything.

so showers are busy. I’m disappointed.

she drops down for bbbj. there was some ball licking, but not nearly as raunchy as I would have liked bc I felt unclean.

i stood up, had her get on her knees, grab the back of her head and face fk her, pushing my throbbing dk down her tight throat hole. I watched in the mirror as she teared from me deep throat pounding her face. I reached down to grab and fondle those fun bags. I unload deep in her face. no idea if she swallowed or spat. don’t care.

She gets a hot towel, comes back. Shower still busy. Asks if I want a message. I said ok.

This goes on for maybe 10min. Nice message. Not terrible. Not amazing.

She kind of checks my azz, then goes to get some wipes. I say, “shower free?”

she says ‘no babe’.

we are 30 min in @ this point.

I say ‘fuck it’. I’m leaving. This is bullshit.

she was trying to get me to stay. Shoving my hands on her tits. Kissing me.

I get up, start to get dressed.

she leaves, comes back, shower is ready.

I go with her for a quick nuru. It was good, nice. Best part was the rim. Would have loved that in the room. She goes deep, fingers too. I think she may have stretched me open a bit and rammed her tongue deep. As we were now short on time - she flips for 69 and tries to get me to cum with some vigorous DT sucking. There’s no way I can cum on pop 2 in the shower and I wanted to fk.

I basically toss her off of me. Toss on a towel, we head back to the room.

We have like 10 mins left. She gets on her knees, quickly warms me up with some sloppy BJ action. I toss her on her back while I’m standing.

Pull her up, push her on the bed, grab her legs, pull her in close and start slam fucking her in standing mish. I then spin her around, hop on the bed for k-9, pound it hard from behind. Grabbing those big natural utters. I then flip her back to mish and jack hammer her hard and deep until I erupt.

At that exact moment - mms yells ‘amy time’.

Amy goes and brings back another hot towel. I clean up. Hand her a tip, get dressed quick, bust out of there.

damage was 320 plus 50 tip

honestly she’s fun, willing, dirty, with a nice natural body, big natural hooters, little plump Asian azz….. I can see many guys repeat.

I was thrown off by my routine being out of whack. Not her fault. It’s like blaming the waitress for bad food.

if you’re looking for a dirty girl with a nice natural body willing to go the mile, she’s worth a ride.

Helen

It is really a treat when I visit Helen, I was excited when I made the appointment 3 days ago, and the time leading up to the actual visit got me more and more looking forward to it. When I finally got off of my wife’ radar, who tracks everything I do, and popped my head in NYAW between 2 of my meeting on a 1 hour gap (hence why the 3 days appointment ahead, I knew that is the exact time I am available), I ran to my fantasy world to be with Helen. Skinny, paper thin like always, Helen came in the room with cute white cloth for me to strip them. She politely asked if I want to shower but I insist I want to taste her all over before the shower, so we start cleaning each other orally. I am drunk in her dazzling smell (Yes I am basically hentai), and she also licked through some of my sweaty spot, such as the dip between my thigh and balls, and we rejoined in dfk and moved to shower room. TS is great, some feet licking from me and for me, with a little preview FS teaser. Helen do some nasty dirty talking that does not fit her appearance, she seems so calm and cute but all that sex slave talk that reminded me of Eminen’s lyric, also somewhat like the hentai anime Euphoria, is really driving me nuts. I couldn’t think straight except to pick her up, all wet, and rushed back to the room, throw her on the bed, and started doing her like she’s really just a sex slave. I felt I am being a bit rough, and the water dripping from us is soaking the sheet but I just keep nailing her while she start mumbling gibberish and rolled her eye. I didn’t do any dangerous play such as choking or anything, I just keep flipping her around and insert my wand into her from different angle, and ram it pretty hard. I donated after some time and have absolutely no energy for a second shot, panting hard trying to catch a breath, while Helen nicely served me towel and water. If I can ever have a dungeon myself, I wish I can get a girl like Helen in it, it is just such an amazing semi dungeon moment for me.

(320 plus my optional tip)

Two visits. First time with Fiona and Helen. Fiona is pretty and speaks great English, Helen is skinny and doesn't speak English as well. Started off with the basic BBBJ tease with both of them, then off to the shower. I hope nobody was waiting because it took quite a while in between the complete washing, BBBJ, rimming, body slides from both and various other things. I wound up getting an amazing BJ from Fiona while Helen sat on my face, then switched to BJ from both and couldn't hold out any longer and blew round one. Once back to the room, I felt a little bad for Fiona because I couldn't stay away from Helen. She has that petite body and small top that I really like and is a great kisser. Fiona rode me for a while, but eventually I just focused on Helen and had her in mish, doggie and several other positions, finally blowing in mish for round 2. I'm usually lucky to get to round 2, but with both of them working me, I was able to keep pounding Helen for another five minutes or so but not able to finish. 320 each plus a tip for each was the damage.

Two nights later I wanted Helen all to myself. We actually took it slow with more of a GFE experience that night, with a shorter shower, plenty of mish and CG and we gave each other massages and kissed a lot. First round was before we even got to the shower, second didn't seem to be happening after the shower, but she worked hard for the second cup. Helen is probably too skinny for most and not for you if you like don't like A-cups, but she's perfect for me and I would run away with that girl in a second. My only regret is that I couldn't take her out on real date. Damage was 320 plus a really generous tip.

Entirely possible. The old PH place on 36th opened back up under a different name after a month.
yup, not even a bust will stop a place from reopening in the same address. the second search result for "gfeallstars" is a legal doc that has the address of it and 3 other places that are still active under new name/management.