New York All Wellness Spa - 929-382-1000 Reviews & Discussion

Had a nice double with Amy + Fiona....

Unable to resist Sally’s non-stop recommending double, I give it a go after receiving an early end of the year bonus. Didn’t really care to pick the girls as NYAW haven’t really failed me in any way so far, so I walked in and just picked up any 2 that were available, ending up with Fiona and Amy. Although, I have to say it here, I saw Margie or whatever her name is walking past me on my way to the room, as a leg fetish, and that freaking long skinny legs..omg. I had to instantly ask if she is available, too bad she has mongers lined up so I have to go with what I ordered.

As I was starting to get depressed about not having Fiona + Margie to fulfill my super leggy fetish session, Amy ended my doubt with superior performance and offering.

Granted, Amy is kinda cute, not my typical liking girls look but not to the point I will go soft. All the way until we finished TS and Amy kneeled on the bed, using her both hands opening up her buttcheek, stretching wide, exposing her both holes and telling me to do her back entrance hard. I react to many types of kinky plays or sluttish moves well, and this is one of the occasions I am totally turned on and I didn’t even discuss the up-charge related to that with her. I pulled out those 0.01 that I bought from Sunrise mart (41 and 5th), lubed up and went right in.

Amy moaned really hard when I filled her greek door with my thing, and Fiona joined the fight with a nice long dfk, and moved down to my nipples. Amy’s back is so tight that I am about to cum after 3-4 min, and I slowed down to hold my fort not wanting to give in so quickly. I told Fiona to dive between my legs and lick my balls while I am still plugged in Amy’s back, and Fiona gave me a nice rimming, somehow that pushed me over the edge and after another 5-6 strokes I donated. Fiona and Amy pulled my raincoat off and started cleaning my juiced rod, and I was back in shape after 5 min.
The double bbbj is really good to have, and worth the penny, this is an exact example of 1+1 > 2, having two mouth/tongue on the sensitive part is really thrilling and feels good. I covered up after recovery and did Fiona, great FS as well, no special activities to write home about, but I had a good time with the girls.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Had a nice double with Amy + Fiona....

Unable to resist Sally’s non-stop recommending double, I give it a go after receiving an early end of the year bonus. Didn’t really care to pick the girls as NYAW haven’t really failed me in any way so far, so I walked in and just picked up any 2 that were available, ending up with Fiona and Amy. Although, I have to say it here, I saw Margie or whatever her name is walking past me on my way to the room, as a leg fetish, and that freaking long skinny legs..omg. I had to instantly ask if she is available, too bad she has mongers lined up so I have to go with what I ordered.

As I was starting to get depressed about not having Fiona + Margie to fulfill my super leggy fetish session, Amy ended my doubt with superior performance and offering.

Granted, Amy is kinda cute, not my typical liking girls look but not to the point I will go soft. All the way until we finished TS and Amy kneeled on the bed, using her both hands opening up her buttcheek, stretching wide, exposing her both holes and telling me to do her back entrance hard. I react to many types of kinky plays or sluttish moves well, and this is one of the occasions I am totally turned on and I didn’t even discuss the up-charge related to that with her. I pulled out those 0.01 that I bought from Sunrise mart (41 and 5th), lubed up and went right in.

Amy moaned really hard when I filled her greek door with my thing, and Fiona joined the fight with a nice long dfk, and moved down to my nipples. Amy’s back is so tight that I am about to cum after 3-4 min, and I slowed down to hold my fort not wanting to give in so quickly. I told Fiona to dive between my legs and lick my balls while I am still plugged in Amy’s back, and Fiona gave me a nice rimming, somehow that pushed me over the edge and after another 5-6 strokes I donated. Fiona and Amy pulled my raincoat off and started cleaning my juiced rod, and I was back in shape after 5 min.
The double bbbj is really good to have, and worth the penny, this is an exact example of 1+1 > 2, having two mouth/tongue on the sensitive part is really thrilling and feels good. I covered up after recovery and did Fiona, great FS as well, no special activities to write home about, but I had a good time with the girls.
Damage?
Tip?

Margie 320 gfe

First time seeing her, she has a very cute face and an ok body, I also think she's a bit taller than the average Asian girl. She is very friendly and playful, and likes chit-chat.

Her TS is up to the NYAW standard (minus the foot stuff), but we had to keep it short because other ppl needed the shower
So back to the room I got more of her excellent rim, bls, bbbj
Then she put the cover on and started riding me in cg, then switch to mish.
She likes getting fucked and expresses it, she tells you what feels the best for her and asks for more - I think she's great for those who like to "give and receive" during sex, but maybe those who prefer a more "selfish" session won't like it

Mish can be boring but it feels so good that we didn't change position, we both came and spent the last 10 min cuddling and talking, she wants me to get a doubles including her next time, lmao this place always wants to sell you doubles

1hr $320 + tip $40 for great rim+bls

Sara Bella Amy

I arrived at the scene with 6 benji in my pocket wanting to do a double, but the both girls Amy and Bella in my mind only have 40 ish min left until their next appointment. Out of disappointment and rage, I say wth I will just do 30 min whatever. After a bit of discussion and crotch grabbing/rubbing, I have zero idea why I nodded to take Sara as an addition, and doing 3 girls in 30 min (damage is everything I have in my pocket). Although in the end the session last a little bit longer than 30, it was still a short session. Pretty glorious though, into the room right off the bat is me telling the girls no time for shower, get all the hot towels and stuff, so 3 ladies each grabbed 2 hot towels and cleaned me nicely with wiping. Bella went extra hard on cleaning my rim with the towel, I joked about aren't you gonna clean it with your tongue, and she put her tongue right in after she wiped it down thoroughly without saying a word. Sara instantly swallowed my whole junior when she saw Bella starting to rim me, and followed up with deep throat action. Felt great, honestly I wish Amy would come and lick my balls so I get the lower part all covered, but the space seems a bit narrow to squeeze her head in, so she ended up DFKing me on the top. Bella is professional and she starts the movement between my rim and my sack, hitting all my sensitive spots.

Knowing in 30 min 3 pops is out of the picture, I can, maybe squeeze in 2, I am starting to select who I want to pop inside. Regardless, I am gonna go inside all 3 of them, but I was brought the news that not only Sara and Bella do greek for small juniors, Amy does it as well. I asked for the upcharge and the girls waived it for me… since they know I am already paying for 3 girls, so they let me go in via the greek entrance. I am totally not skipping the front entrance though, the only thing is to swap cover when swapping from back to front and swap girls, no need when going from front to back. I think I burn through roughly 20+ cover going in and out the girls’ holes (yes, all plural), mixing with lots of BBBJ in the middle, I ended up only pop once in Bella’s back, but I think it is due to me holding not to shoot to avoid the recovery time, and keep enjoying the ramp going to the top a few more. The full session is about 40 min in total when I visit the bathroom after cleaning up. A lot of cash shoved out, but it was a very memorable moment for me. I realize I have little resistance when girls uses their hand to open up their holes and tell me to put my thing in …. Makes me really horny.

Damage was 6 benji. but YMMV for sure about the beak they gave me.

Fiona and Ollie.
2 girls one hour 640

Called and went, picked out 2 girls from the line up without hesitation, not like I don’t know these girls, but I guess it is just for me to see the girls I never met like Amy and Marge(??)

Marge has very beautiful skillin legs though, but I am not wired to resist Fiona and Ollies slutty lust lure. The moment Sally left, leaving me the 2 girls, I gave them my donation and was expecting them to go back and deposit it.

Unexpectedly, both girls toss the donation on the shelf and strip me naked in no time, basically start cleaning me orally. Fiona gave me a super huge bbbj and rammed her throat against my tips (and not toothy at all) and Ollie was on my nipples. Clear juices came out from my tips in no time and Fiona kinda licked it off with her tongue tips, and played a little with the cracks on my tips a little bit before leading me to shower room.

I turned down the TS and had them sandwich me with standing nuru body to body fun, and after thoroughly cleaning my lower half and washed off all the soap, Ollie lifted one of my legs and put it on the showertable, and started to give me a standing rim, and Fiona getting me the bbbj from the front. I couldn't hold it and wanted to do it but we didn't bring cover inside, so I rushed and pulled a towel and ran to the room trying to dry myself as fast as I could. The girls followed me in and I already “armored up” with the pink cover bag they left on the bed.

Throwing Fiona on the bed and I invaded her even though she is still somewhat wet from incomplete drying. I think because of lots of movement, even though the weather is cold and we are still both a little wet, I felt hot very soon and the water left on us from showering mixed with some sweat made it really naughty. I never thought it would feel great, normally I would completely dry up and think it would feel better, but today being wet in the room is feeling kind of wild and exciting. I gave up my first shot at Fiona, and I pulled off the cover sitting on the bed. My cum and some of the pre-ejaculated juice was all white and foamy when I pulled the cover off, but Ollie did a great job trying to lick it off rather than using a hot towel, mentally stimulating me for the next run. I didn’t went for the greek package like I always did with Ollie, but instead I just had a nice old missionary with her this time (I think due to my shape this is the most enjoyable position for her as well), didn’t took me long to give my second load, and the time is already up. I totally enjoyed the 2 girls, and wish I had booked a little bit longer like 90 min or something, they didn’t rush me at all but I still kinda feeling wanting more on my way out.

Ada

Feels like my reviews are too long and repetitive so I'll make it short and to the point
Ada is my ATF so far (note: small sample, N=12)

Looks: really pretty face + spinner body with nice tits (I'd say 5'-5'1", sub-100lbs)

Attitude: easy going and horny, her English is just enough to communicate

Technique: gave me the best bbbj so far (almost made me pop, no other one ever came close, I usually can't pop from bj) + her cowgirl hip movements are 10/10

Misc: tight kitty + gave me tons of BLS + loooong and deeeeep rim (best rimjob I got so far, 2nd is tied Fiona/Lucy)

1hr, $320 + $40 tip, will repeat for sure even though I'm intrigued by their new girl Jennifer

Ada $320

I asked mamasan for a lineup and was told Fiona, Ada, Helen, and Sarah will be ready in 15 minutes. Unfortunately Fiona was taken before the line up happened. I chose Ada out of the 3 because I thought she was the prettiest and had the best body.

Ada immediately gave me one of the best DFK and BBJ before asking for money. I was going to book her for half but now I felt that I needed her for an hour so I went with that.

Shower with Ada was pretty fun. She gave me a nice massage, kitty bath and one of the best and longest rimming I’ve ever had. Once she was done, my cock was rock hard and gave me another amazing BBJ. She almost gave up just before I popped so I grabbed her hair in both sides and I skull fucked her until I gave her 5 days worth of jizz

Back to the room, she gave me another simple massage. It’s not that great but better than everyone else I had here. Once the massage was over, she gave me another 5-10 minutes of deep rimming. She flipped me up and rode me CG style, then doggy, and mish. It’s hard for me to pop another try so she suggested hand job. I agreed but she also rimmed me while giving me a handy. Ended up with another BBBJCIM with 10 minutes over the clock.

I would recommend Ada to anyone who loves getting rimmed. She has nice tight holes as well so she’s good for daty and giving rim. I hope she stays for a long time. I will definitely see her again.

Review On Bella on New Year's Day Damage $320.00

So.... I was there on New Year's Day a for a an 11am appointment with Bella. Margie was being mamasan, took my temp, sprayed my shoes and led to the room. Bella enters a few minutes later. We've known each other for some time over more than one place. We kiss, she strips and lays down and motion for me to lick her, which I happily oblige. After 10 minutes or so, she said "Fuck Me". We did three or four positions before I let loose on her stomach. Started getting a bit strange here. Did a quick clean up on me with an extended clean up on herself. Came back, no bbbj, no sign of a second round (I guess I may have spoiled her). There was talking outside of the room, she leaves a to help a new girl out, then comes back and asks if I want a shower signaling to me, she's done with me. I take the shower, back to the room she tells me that Margie will help me dress and to settle up with her as she has another appointment. Now I know why she did a longer than normal shower, it was to get ready for the next appointment on my dime! I get dressed, leave the donation, minus the Christmas tip I was goanna give and leave. Best part is while I'm leaving, I can hear her getting it on with the next customer in the shower! I was shorted just close to 10 minutes. Never again with her, she dropped a bunch of pegs on my ladder! Fiona forever.

So.... I was there on New Year's Day a for a an 11am appointment with Bella. Margie was being mamasan, took my temp, sprayed my shoes and led to the room. Bella enters a few minutes later. We've known each other for some time over more than one place. We kiss, she strips and lays down and motion for me to lick her, which I happily oblige. After 10 minutes or so, she said "Fuck Me". We did three or four positions before I let loose on her stomach. Started getting a bit strange here. Did a quick clean up on me with an extended clean up on herself. Came back, no bbbj, no sign of a second round (I guess I may have spoiled her). There was talking outside of the room, she leaves a to help a new girl out, then comes back and asks if I want a shower signaling to me, she's done with me. I take the shower, back to the room she tells me that Margie will help me dress and to settle up with her as she has another appointment. Now I know why she did a longer than normal shower, it was to get ready for the next appointment on my dime! I get dressed, leave the donation, minus the Christmas tip I was goanna give and leave. Best part is while I'm leaving, I can hear her getting it on with the next customer in the shower! I was shorted just close to 10 minutes. Never again with her, she dropped a bunch of pegs on my ladder! Fiona forever.
I hear you! I stopped seeing her about 3 years ago. She lost her fire. Had it when I saw her too many times over the previous three years. When she became complacent I moved on. After Rupee left I lost interest in this place.

pokler

Power Bottom

Your own fault for letting her walk all over you. You should of insisted on a second round.

I met Maggie about 10 days ago. IMO - very average at best. Looks and performance. Didn’t really plan on going but I passed by on the way back to work and rang the bell. I thought they were closed but to my surprise I was buzzed in so I said what the hell. Took Maggie but really should have passed. Nothing overtly bad. She tried but she’s just very average.

Review of Bella, Part 2
After I posted my last review of Bella, apparently, she saw it. I got a bunch of texts from her, and we went back and forth about what happened and what didn't happen for a while. She was very apologetic and asked if I would come back to see her and she would make it up to me. I said what the hell, why not. I've known her for a while now and everybody has a bad day. Well, she met me at the door this time (first time ever) brought me to the room and attacked me like I just came home from a war! Tonge in mouth right off the bat, basically ripped my pants off and gave me an extended bbbj. I went down on her and got her very wet. I then did her in standing mish, doggie (she loves that) and I finished her off in the spoon position. She cleaned me up and went to clean up herself and was back in a few minutes. We lay there for a few minutes talking while she grabs my cock and starts a slow tug, which she knows I like that to get going for round two. She then starts a very slow and methodical bbbj in which she made sure eye contact was made at all times. It was getting close to the time to go, and someone said something to her thru the door. I asked what what was said, and she said, "You will leave when I am done". I stayed and extra 10 minutes or so, hard as a rock, but round 2 was not to be. We went for a nice shower, and then we went back to the room, and she dressed me. She was very affectionate the whole time and led me to the door and with a dfk, as I left. I gave her a bad review before, but everybody deservers a second chance and she came thru for me, big time. She's back up a bunch of rungs on my ladder after this session. Donation was $320 all in.

Saw Ada Sunday afternoon and she was great. First time at this place and easy screening, short wait time. Ada is a hot, tight, spinner with a good attitude. Her English is pretty good, even though she claims it is not. Very cute personable girl from the intro til the end. Comes into the room and hops into my arms/on to my lap where we start a light make out session with LFK, some DFK and BBBJ preview. Asks for the donation, then we're off to the table shower. TS was great with the usual routine, a great rim session and then on the flip, lots of P2P and more BBBJ. Back to the room, the usual acronyms all apply DFK, DATY, DATO, 69, BBBJ, CG, RCG, miss, etc. Her pussy is fully shaved and tight - she really is into her craft. Will def. repeat.

1hr 320+$20 tip

pokler

Power Bottom
Review of Bella, Part 2
After I posted my last review of Bella, apparently, she saw it. I got a bunch of texts from her, and we went back and forth about what happened and what didn't happen for a while. She was very apologetic and asked if I would come back to see her and she would make it up to me. I said what the hell, why not. I've known her for a while now and everybody has a bad day. Well, she met me at the door this time (first time ever) brought me to the room and attacked me like I just came home from a war! Tonge in mouth right off the bat, basically ripped my pants off and gave me an extended bbbj. I went down on her and got her very wet. I then did her in standing mish, doggie (she loves that) and I finished her off in the spoon position. She cleaned me up and went to clean up herself and was back in a few minutes. We lay there for a few minutes talking while she grabs my cock and starts a slow tug, which she knows I like that to get going for round two. She then starts a very slow and methodical bbbj in which she made sure eye contact was made at all times. It was getting close to the time to go, and someone said something to her thru the door. I asked what what was said, and she said, "You will leave when I am done". I stayed and extra 10 minutes or so, hard as a rock, but round 2 was not to be. We went for a nice shower, and then we went back to the room, and she dressed me. She was very affectionate the whole time and led me to the door and with a dfk, as I left. I gave her a bad review before, but everybody deservers a second chance and she came thru for me, big time. She's back up a bunch of rungs on my ladder after this session. Donation was $320 all in.
She saw my post which made the point that she short changed you. So I'll take all the credit thank you very much .