New York All Wellness Spa - 929-382-1000 Reviews & Discussion

Recently saw Sara for the first time
(1 hour is now $320, confirmed)

She's short and cute, I like the haircut. Not as young as the pics look like but that's to be expected. Body is average imo, small tits, bit of a belly, still looks ok.

Preview bbbj was great, TS routine was great but took quite a long time (perfect for me since I'm a 1 pop guy), with a great soapy massage to start, body sliding, cat bath, great rimming and even foot licking + toe sucking (feels nice even if you have no foot fetish!) then flip, slide into 69

Back in the room I sit on the bed and she starts bbbj again, the moment I relax and lay on my back she says "no no no don't be lazy, you fuck me" and off we go for CFS. Standing mish, standing K9, feels great and I take my time to enjoy it, and since it hard for me to pop in standing positions I switch to regular mish to finish in cover before the session ends

It was a long time since my last NYAW visit, but her horny attitude reminded me of Fiona and Ollie instantly, they should advertise 'nympho experience' instead of GFE lol!

Recently saw Sara for the first time
(1 hour is now $320, confirmed)

She's short and cute, I like the haircut. Not as young as the pics look like but that's to be expected. Body is average imo, small tits, bit of a belly, still looks ok.

Preview bbbj was great, TS routine was great but took quite a long time (perfect for me since I'm a 1 pop guy), with a great soapy massage to start, body sliding, cat bath, great rimming and even foot licking + toe sucking (feels nice even if you have no foot fetish!) then flip, slide into 69

Back in the room I sit on the bed and she starts bbbj again, the moment I relax and lay on my back she says "no no no don't be lazy, you fuck me" and off we go for CFS. Standing mish, standing K9, feels great and I take my time to enjoy it, and since it hard for me to pop in standing positions I switch to regular mish to finish in cover before the session ends

It was a long time since my last NYAW visit, but her horny attitude reminded me of Fiona and Ollie instantly, they should advertise 'nympho experience' instead of GFE lol!
Sara is awesome. First time I saw her I was like meh. But second time she just did it for me. I was like she is hot as fuck. She done anal for $100 more and I fucked her ass hard.

Sometimes she wears a cat collar with a bell on it...oh man... she is sexy as fuck... oh she is the only girl to ever slap me hard as fuck and damn I liked it.

Recently saw ollie at nyaw on march 1st week. 1 hr for 320.

NYAW has always been my go to place . texted them to book an appointment. mms texted me back. booked an appointment . didnt ask for anybody specific.
went there and was buzzed in. MMS led me to the room and asked if Ollie is okay. I said ok.

after a few mins ollie walks in. damn she is tall. she planted a dfk as soon as she walks in and helped me undress and undressed herself. she again planted a kiss and started giving a preview of bbbj. after a few minutes she offered me a table shower. she led me to the shower room . while in shower room another girl walked in offering 2 girls but I declined since I didnt bring enough cash.

usual clean up in table shower with bbbj, nuru and dfk. she knows what she was doing. after spending some time in the shower we walked back to the room . the real fun started in the room.

she asked me to lay down and gave me a cat bath . she asked me to stand on my 4 and she gave me a nice bbbj by lying down. that was my first time getting bbbj in that way. after some times she asked me if I wanted to fuck. we started with reverse cowgirl,doggy and finished missionary. she asked me if I wanted to sum in her mouth which I did.

overall this was my first time seeing ollie and I was satisfied. I have seen other talents at nyaw. I definitely recommend her.

First time at NYAW and first time ever doing doubles. Also, first review on this site. A lot of firsts for me lol. I was very nervous but they really know how to make a guy feel comfortable. I asked for Sarah and I originally wanted a line up for the other girl, but MMS sent Sara and Vivi into my room and it being my first time there I didn't want to rock the boat.

Sara was very pretty and her face has a lot of character. She is definitely every bit the pro that I was led to believe she is by other reviews on this site. Vivi (I think her name was) is apparently new there and it was only her second day. So an initiate and a pro. It was memorable.

After the MMS felt me up, I waited a bit in a room until Sarah came in and immediately started BBJ DT. Vivi was very sweet and DFK with me. She is a little fuller but not overweight, with dark arioles and B, maybe C, cups. Taller than Sara with a cute butt. She looked maybe northern Thai, but I'm not good with faces so she may have been chinese. Sarah is a short spinner with A cups and a tiny butt. How she does Greek is a miracle.

I was nervous and sweaty so we moved to the TS and I laid on my stomach while the girls washed me and gave me a massage to ease my tension. Nuru was amazing. The girls got on top of me, rubbing against me with their breasts and nether regions, rimming, toe sucking, licking me from my neck to my toes. They also did this thing with their mouths, sucking hard on my back kind of like cupping with hickies but all down my back. They took turns. Sara's was almost painful but very enjoyable. On the flip, they lathered me with copious amounts of lotion and went to town on my Johnson. Sara sat on my face, at my request, while Vivi gave a vigorous BBJ. Putting my finger in Sara's tight little butt hole really got me excited. At one point Sara asked if I wanted her to peg me, and I said maybe next time lol. Back in the room, I got to live out my fantasy of DT while getting RJ and then I was inside Sara's tight twat while her legs were up like a pretzel and getting a RJ from Vivi at the same time. A lot of DFK, and I got to put it in Sara's tiny bottom. Super tight and shocking how rough she can take it. I'm pretty thick but Sara had no problems taking it all in. Then did Vivi CG while playing with Sara. Then more BBJ with Vivi sucking my balls while Sara DT. Then 69 with my finger in Sara's ass while she had hers in mine and finally bbjcim Sara... a lot of it...I think she was surprised but she kept it all and showed me and then tried to kiss me with it still in her mouth. Heh not happening. She is a real character, that one. Then a quick shower and the girls helped me get dressed and even put my shoes on for me. I have to say the service in this place is a 10. They obviously really care about making it a special experience and while it is too expensive for me to do regularly, there really is a huge difference between this place and your average MP.

Total damage was 640 + 100 (Greek with Sarah) for 1 hr doubles. Visited today in the early afternoon.

billyS

Reign of Terror
First time at NYAW and first time ever doing doubles. Also, first review on this site. A lot of firsts for me lol. I was very nervous but they really know how to make a guy feel comfortable. I asked for Sarah and I originally wanted a line up for the other girl, but MMS sent Sara and Vivi into my room and it being my first time there I didn't want to rock the boat.

Sara was very pretty and her face has a lot of character. She is definitely every bit the pro that I was led to believe she is by other reviews on this site. Vivi (I think her name was) is apparently new there and it was only her second day. So an initiate and a pro. It was memorable.

After the MMS felt me up, I waited a bit in a room until Sarah came in and immediately started BBJ DT. Vivi was very sweet and DFK with me. She is a little fuller but not overweight, with dark arioles and B, maybe C, cups. Taller than Sara with a cute butt. She looked maybe northern Thai, but I'm not good with faces so she may have been chinese. Sarah is a short spinner with A cups and a tiny butt. How she does Greek is a miracle.

I was nervous and sweaty so we moved to the TS and I laid on my stomach while the girls washed me and gave me a massage to ease my tension. Nuru was amazing. The girls got on top of me, rubbing against me with their breasts and nether regions, rimming, toe sucking, licking me from my neck to my toes. They also did this thing with their mouths, sucking hard on my back kind of like cupping with hickies but all down my back. They took turns. Sara's was almost painful but very enjoyable. On the flip, they lathered me with copious amounts of lotion and went to town on my Johnson. Sara sat on my face, at my request, while Vivi gave a vigorous BBJ. Putting my finger in Sara's tight little butt hole really got me excited. At one point Sara asked if I wanted her to peg me, and I said maybe next time lol. Back in the room, I got to live out my fantasy of DT while getting RJ and then I was inside Sara's tight twat while her legs were up like a pretzel and getting a RJ from Vivi at the same time. A lot of DFK, and I got to put it in Sara's tiny bottom. Super tight and shocking how rough she can take it. I'm pretty thick but Sara had no problems taking it all in. Then did Vivi CG while playing with Sara. Then more BBJ with Vivi sucking my balls while Sara DT. Then 69 with my finger in Sara's ass while she had hers in mine and finally bbjcim Sara... a lot of it...I think she was surprised but she kept it all and showed me and then tried to kiss me with it still in her mouth. Heh not happening. She is a real character, that one. Then a quick shower and the girls helped me get dressed and even put my shoes on for me. I have to say the service in this place is a 10. They obviously really care about making it a special experience and while it is too expensive for me to do regularly, there really is a huge difference between this place and your average MP.

Total damage was 640 + 100 (Greek with Sarah) for 1 hr doubles. Visited today in the early afternoon.
I hate to say it because they have an advertisement here, but this review sounds like bullshit.

So it was your first time there and MMS just assumed you brought enough money with you for a double? She forced a double on you without asking?

Do you have two dicks? Or am I just reading this wrong?
"I got to live out my fantasy of DT while getting RJ and then I was inside Sara's tight twat while her legs were up like a pretzel and getting a RJ from Vivi at the same time."

In his defense, last time I visited NYAW to see Sara, the first thing MMS (I think Sally) did was hard pushing "two girls" on me, if I had the cash on me I could have folded :p

I hate to say it because they have an advertisement here, but this review sounds like bullshit.

So it was your first time there and MMS just assumed you brought enough money with you for a double? She forced a double on you without asking?

"I got to live out my fantasy of DT while getting RJ and then I was inside Sara's tight twat while her legs were up like a pretzel and getting a RJ from Vivi at the same time."
Sounded to me it was a planned double from the git go. One was a definite the other choice was a line up but MMS just sent the newbie in.

I may have read it wrong.

I read that as he planned the double.
Also, you did read it wrong. First he got Deep Throat and Rim Job (one dick) then he was inside Sara while getting a Rim Job. I'm a little lost on where the two dicks came from - it's pretty clear that he did one then the other.......

Overall it was a pretty good review for a first time.

Also, you did read it wrong. First he got Deep Throat and Rim Job (one dick) then he was inside Sara while getting a Rim Job. I'm a little lost on where the two dicks came from - it's pretty clear that he did one then the other.......

I read it as u did. No disrespect to moderator but it seemed legit and was a good review.

billyS

Reign of Terror

Ahhh RJ = Rim Job. Makes sense now.
Thanks.

But when you read as many "first reviews" as well written with the same style as I do, one tends to get suspicious.
You start to see a pattern.

Actually that's consistent with my experience there although I've never done a double. Sally is all about making things possible.

First time review, first time experience ever… Have been reading reviews for months and finally decided to give it a try.

Made an appt for Sara, to my surprise there wasn’t much of a background check. MMS buzzed me in and met me at the door and felt me up, asked for my age, && then asked for I.d.

Was led to a room, disrobed, and MMS came back and did another junk grab. She then tried to insist I see two girls (Helen & Sara). I stayed w my original request of just one. Sara entered moments later and immediately greeted me with LFK. She then dropped down to her knees and started a very good preview bbbj. She stopped after a few and asked for payment. I obliged, she left, and came back and continued the bbbj.

I was nervous at first, but the more I relaxed, the quicker I grew, much to her delight as she said “oh baby, very big”…
She continued the bbbj, some body kisses and as I sat on the edge of the bed, she turned around, rubbed me against her and said “baby you want to fuck me”. I couldn’t wait! She threw on a cover and after a few strokes asked me to stand up, but she quickly realized I was too tall. She got into DS on the bed which was perfect because it was high, and a few mins in I’m not sure if she came but I deff felt her get wetter and wetter as her body shook. She asked me to finish together w her but I wasn’t done so told her to get on top and we did a lil CG. The cg was great, I even slipped a finger in her ass and that drove me over the top as I finished in the cover.

she left and came back w hot towels, cleaned me, dressed me, asked me to come back tomorrow lol
(Guess she enjoyed it)

total damage 260 for hh
230 + tip
Will definitely repeat but eager to see other talent there

also let me know if I followed format correctly, being that it’s my 1st review.

I am sure I was sold something I didn’t mean to buy, and I truly have no idea why I did it but I just blame it on Sally, I think she preys on men’s weakness and took advantage of our ultimate desire. I have done many threesomes, but I don’t really know where to start when 6 available holes suddenly become 8.....

I declined several times but Sally kept saying discount discount and I got lured in and telling myself I just gotta do this once and cross it off my bucket list.

So after 3 min I am in a room with 3 ladies with sexy clothes smiling, 2 of them seem totally ready.......to just spread their legs and do things, and one still looking a little shy but very willing to participate, I say let’s get one release before going to shower. They all instantly got naked and Sara slipped the cover up my thing, and tossed the “bag of covers” on the edge of the bed, saying we will need “them”, and all 3 girls kneeled on the edge of the bed doggy facing their ass at me. I lubed up and joined with Helen first, who was on the very right, and as soon as I went in Sara and Amy flipped over and start touching / finger fuck themselves with a decent tone of fake moan. I pulled out swapped cover and entered Amy halfway, and Helen was very supportive and jumped up to dfk me while I did so, and I popped before I could get to Sara. Sara took like 3 condom and say let’s go shower I want you to do me in there, and that is actually what we did, I was drilling Sara while the other 2 girls are busy trying to clean me while I am in motion, it is really hard I guess, slippery and all that, I had a great fuck but did not cum due to I can’t get a great grip on my knee in there, and I really only cum while I take the charge of pace (mish/doggy etc, unlike CG) roughly 15 min in there we have hit the 30 min mark total and I rushed everyone back to the room saying I have limited time and I want a taste of everyone once again before times up. They keep telling me to relax, Sara even called in Sally to ask if any of us have a client lining up, it seems only Amy has someone right after, and Sally told me that she won’t rush me and I can cum all I want until the girl is no longer available. I know she is just saying it being kind and I can’t hold the girls forever, but the gesture of an unrushed session is great and I am very grateful. I started on Amy since I know she will disappear on time, and emerged myself in her care, she’s just sexy as hell and very enticing. The main events and the resting takes turns, total cummed 3 times in the end with my total session lasting close to 80 min (Amy left at 1hr mark), I have to say I did enjoy it more than I thought I would, and didn’t feel I got taken advantage of at all. However if you’d ask me I prob wouldn’t do it again, because of the spending you kind of get an psychological obligation feeling that you must “DO” all girls, and it is rather exhausting, I still felt my muscle sore the moment I am writing this review.

billyS

Reign of Terror
I am sure I was sold something I didn’t mean to buy, and I truly have no idea why I did it but I just blame it on Sally, I think she preys on men’s weakness and took advantage of our ultimate desire. I have done many threesomes, but I don’t really know where to start when 6 available holes suddenly become 8.....

I declined several times but Sally kept saying discount discount and I got lured in and telling myself I just gotta do this once and cross it off my bucket list.

So after 3 min I am in a room with 3 ladies with sexy clothes smiling, 2 of them seem totally ready.......to just spread their legs and do things, and one still looking a little shy but very willing to participate, I say let’s get one release before going to shower. They all instantly got naked and Sara slipped the cover up my thing, and tossed the “bag of covers” on the edge of the bed, saying we will need “them”, and all 3 girls kneeled on the edge of the bed doggy facing their ass at me. I lubed up and joined with Helen first, who was on the very right, and as soon as I went in Sara and Amy flipped over and start touching / finger fuck themselves with a decent tone of fake moan. I pulled out swapped cover and entered Amy halfway, and Helen was very supportive and jumped up to dfk me while I did so, and I popped before I could get to Sara. Sara took like 3 condom and say let’s go shower I want you to do me in there, and that is actually what we did, I was drilling Sara while the other 2 girls are busy trying to clean me while I am in motion, it is really hard I guess, slippery and all that, I had a great fuck but did not cum due to I can’t get a great grip on my knee in there, and I really only cum while I take the charge of pace (mish/doggy etc, unlike CG) roughly 15 min in there we have hit the 30 min mark total and I rushed everyone back to the room saying I have limited time and I want a taste of everyone once again before times up. They keep telling me to relax, Sara even called in Sally to ask if any of us have a client lining up, it seems only Amy has someone right after, and Sally told me that she won’t rush me and I can cum all I want until the girl is no longer available. I know she is just saying it being kind and I can’t hold the girls forever, but the gesture of an unrushed session is great and I am very grateful. I started on Amy since I know she will disappear on time, and emerged myself in her care, she’s just sexy as hell and very enticing. The main events and the resting takes turns, total cummed 3 times in the end with my total session lasting close to 80 min (Amy left at 1hr mark), I have to say I did enjoy it more than I thought I would, and didn’t feel I got taken advantage of at all. However if you’d ask me I prob wouldn’t do it again, because of the spending you kind of get an psychological obligation feeling that you must “DO” all girls, and it is rather exhausting, I still felt my muscle sore the moment I am writing this review.
I normally delete reviews from newbies with no posts who don't mention what they paid.

But I have to ask; How much was the damage?

Was the foursome planned or as you said the mms kind of forced you into it?

What time of day was it the three girls were available?

Helen

Had free time to use so I texted inquiring about Helen and Amy. Was told Amy was booked for the time I wanted so i went with Helen. First time there so they gave me a nearby address and instructed me to call on arrival. Called and was met at the door, asked for an ID, did a covid check, sprayed with alcohol and was led up.

MMS walked me up and led me to a room where I would wait for Helen. During the walk I couldn't help but notice MMS was extra short and petite(4'9 80-90lbs at most). Not gonna lie, I was kinda into it lol anyways, after a short wait, Helen came into the room, exchanged pleasantries, donation and LFK. asked if I wanted a TS, said sure and tbh Idk why she asked cause it was so busy that the TS was short, quick and to the point lol

We got back to the room, some more LFK, got comfortable and she gave me a message, light rimming cause that's not my thing. Flipped over for some BBJ w/DT. Not as experienced with DT cause she couldn't hold it very long. The suction and attentiveness was very good tho.

After a couple more mins of BBJ, got Jr covered and switched to Mish, then doggy. The DS view is good but not great. She is however, incredibly tight. Popped in the bag while smashing doggy. Ran down the time with a massage and Convo.

Overall she's a sweetheart. Had a good time, not the best but def far from the worst. Looks about mid 30's depending on the lighting. 5'3 ish B cups, Petite w/ some curviness on the hips. Maybe I'm just spoiled since I had Saki and Yaya from asian star lol

On my way out, MMS asked if I enjoyed my time. Said yes and Helen is a sweetheart but I'll prob try another girl next time. Told me to come back in a very flirtatious way. In my head I said fuck it and asked if she was on the menu and told me her name is Vera. Maybe ill try her if she's actually on the menu next time.

$320/Hour.

Vera has not been on the schedule in a long long long time. Now Sally gave me the best DT I ever got...right before I fucked Yoyo (so hot) the first time....
Gave me the impression that I could get her by request but didn't ask specifically. I was trying yoyo but I can't tell her age. Been looking a replacement for sex kitten Saki. Felt like I got the PSE treatment from her.

Gave me the impression that I could get her by request but didn't ask specifically. I was trying yoyo but I can't tell her age. Been looking a replacement for sex kitten Saki. Felt like I got the PSE treatment from her.
I like Saki as well. From a size perspective I like CCP Chanel. From NYAW Sara...that girl is kinky and can take a pounding and DT. You see Sara she will right away kneel down and seriously DT you. I do think both girls have a prettier face than Saki. Saki has slightly better curves, but they all exude that horny AF energy and give good service although I'd say Chanel has more stamina. But I do all the work usually so it doesn't bother me.

Hello ! New on the site but not new to the hobby or to NYAW. Glad to be here. Here's my review of Bella. I see from reading the the thread that it's key to specify the damage so without further delay the damage for the adventure I'm sharing below was 420. :)

I don't know why I kept visiting Bella, even though I have done it over and over and over. I do try out new girls and such when they come in, but I always circle back to Bella. I think there is just some veteran chemistry spell she put on me, like when I am with another provider, I tend to start missing how Bella would do this and how Bella would do that. I think that is the reason....she's so good at what she does.

She has a nice supple body and pale skin that I really like. Friendly greeting and then we get into it.

Bottom line/Pro tip is go earlier in the day and don't wait for a late night run, to get the most out of Bella.

The TS is always above average, the slide and the tongue technique is great, bbbj is on the spot, and although not Sara/Fiona/Sally deep, she does DT as well. I am one of the lucky one that Bella offers a Greek package. One of my biggest and most fond activities with Bella now is to first start with doggy and do FIA while pounding her that way, and swap to Mish with FIV while going through her backdoor. So that's what I did this time. Her moan was totally blasting me away, this DP from my junior and my finger is totally my current hobby, but not a lot of amp providers handle that.

I do the same with Sara too, but I slightly enjoy Bella a little better due to her soft skin and flexibility. I can't really tell Sara/Bella who's back door is tighter, but I click with Bella slightly better. I did two pops during my 1h visit, but Bella sucked on my thing after the 2nd time I cummed, and cleaned it nicely with her tongue. That made me feel ultra sensitive at first but I pretty quickly got hard again and my time is up. I should have booked 2hrs next time and keep unleashing my load while I am still at it.

I had appointment with Fiona today, and all the good memories came back. She has a great smile, natural boobs with decent size for those who dislike man-made (or for those who don’t care at all), and a slutty expression....

Her service is second to none. I really missed the Nuru Table Shower, the B2B slide, and the licking. BBBJ is great too can be found somewhere else, but rimming while sliding up and down is not commonly found. Her Kissing was so natural, her passionate DFK, her DT during BBBJ, It was all so good as I remembered.. Also there were plays such as getting on my four and getting the rimming and handjob at the same time. I now appreciate those a lot more, and even this is my 20-30 times doing it, it is always fresh and exciting.

Fiona’s eye contact was superb, after going back to the room, I held my legs up for her to kneel and rim for me, and she looks right into my eyes while doing so, very satisfying view. Too bad Fiona doesn’t support special service such as the backdoor etc, else I’ve been dreaming doing those with her.

Even that I can’t remember there are any instance I left her care without total satisfying. During the main event, I didn’t rush to the finish line, although that result in only popping once in my 1hr visit, I did it slowly, going in and back out, with dfk, savoring every moment I have with Fiona. In the end I guess I went a little rougher and rammed it really hard but that is just for the final thrust before popping. Fiona is really someone you can’t miss if you are into mongering.

One Hour Damage: 320 plus my tip 20 but I wish I could have given more. Fiona is great.