2019 Yankees

Red Sox are a more dangerous team when they're clicking. Would hate to see a talented and tested group like that in October.

Rays all day. Any games at the Trop are basically home games for the Yankees to boot.

Red Sox are a more dangerous team when they're clicking. Would hate to see a talented and tested group like that in October.
Except they haven't clicked all year. Their pitching is a major problem.

It's do or die for them right now. Five back in the loss column to the Indians for the first wild card - two back to the A's for the second.

Except they haven't clicked all year.
That's not exactly true. They went on a 9-2 stretch at one point and an 8-1 stretch at another. I would say any team winning like that is clicking.

They've struggled so far with pitching but they have a lot of talent on that team and I wouldn't be surprised if some of those guys regress to the mean and begin to perform like themselves. They're just 2 back of the WC and most of them have playoff experience.

Again, if it's between the Rays and Red Sox that I'd rather see in October, I'm taking the Rays all day.

Rays all the way Hunter!

A group like the Red Sox have that uncanny ability to turn it on when they feel like it. Sleep walk through half the season, then BAM! They're in your ass and only 3 games out of first place.

Pitching issues aside, I think they land a solid starter and another bullpen piece, honestly, thats all they really need. They don't need help in the lineup, and if London showed us anything, they can hit, and hit our pitchers at will. We have a tendency to go cold with our hitting.

Going to be an interesting week or so with the deadline approaching, and NO waiver deals allowed this year. Lot of little deals that may go unnoticed this July 31st that may become real difference makers in October.

Sanchez probably headed to IL came out of the game...needed a break anyways. Boy,Those Twins really hit some tape measure home runs!! Sano just hit a bomb as I am typing this!