2019 Yankees

It has been 10 years. That's suffering. NOt as bad as 78-96 ... but still pretty bad. Hopefully that ends this year. Ths team is young - we could go on another run! I'd like to win 4 in a row!

It has been 10 years. That's suffering. NOt as bad as 78-96 ... but still pretty bad. Hopefully that ends this year. Ths team is young - we could go on another run! I'd like to win 4 in a row!
I get it. When your team spends that much money every year, and is a greatest franchise in baseball history, you want to win every year.....or at least every couple of years.

I don't think Madbum is getting traded. Giants are close to wildcard and alot of those NL teams can be upset if they get in. Cleveland will probably end up winning the division so Bauer or Kluber are staying. Yanks probably use a bullpen game in the playoffs as well. Going to suck facing Verlander and Cole possibly twice in a 7-game series.

I mentioned in a previous post that I love the Yankee tradition. I have watched then since I was a kid. I feel I am pretty knowledgeable about then even being a Met fan. The other day, I was talking to someone about the Yanks and he said he was a big big time Yankee fan. I asked him if he likes Cashman. he said he doesnt know all of the younger players... lol. Incredible. So then he said he loved them as a kid. He is 61 years old. I asked him if he liked Micky Rivers. His answer was, Who?
So i was thinking... I love my Yankee friends on here and respect them. Much different from the Yanks fans that call WFAN. They are nuts. Cry babies, and think they should get Syndegard for Hicks straight up and also get Sherzer for Elsbury and a middle of the road single A prospect.
So, as a Met fan growing up, hating the Yanks back then,but I loved several Yankees. I met many in my passed life which one day, I will share, but I loved Nettles, Guidry, Winfield, Charlie Hayes....
I am going to throw out Yankee names and I want you to comment, positively or negatively. Just your thoughts on the player. Remember, I am a Met fan so I have nothing else to do..lol

I think Red Sox catch the Ray's and grab a wildcard spot.Rays aren't strong enough to hold on.
I don't know about that. Red Sox were almost no hit by the Orioles yesterday and they play Tampa in Tampa starting tonight. They are a mess right now. Hopefully the Yanks can make them sellers by Sunday.

Keep your eye on Oakland and Cleveland. Both teams are on fire.