2019 Yankees

They def need a front line starter, look at the dud Paxton is pitching. Every time you think this guy has figured it out he comes crashing down. I would NOT trust him in a high pressure situation in the playoffs. He is NO game 1 starter for me in my opinion.
Agree - he can't get out of the first inning without giving up runs. I would not trust Happ either.

The Yanks have a history with the D-Backs. My guess is that Greinke (Not sure I would trust him) or Robbie Ray may be in pinstripes.

I remain bullish on Stroman. He desperately needs a change in environment.

Agree - he can't get out of the first inning without giving up runs. I would not trust Happ either.

The Yanks have a history with the D-Backs. My guess is that Greinke (Not sure I would trust him) or Robbie Ray may be in pinstripes.

Happ won't sniff a playoff start, he may not even be on the roster if Betances and Severino come back strong.

Paxton always has the look of a scared rabbit. He's not tough. Looks like we got another Sonny Gray.
I hope you're wrong Steve, we gave up a nice piece in Sheffield. He has been pitching well for the Triple A Mariners affiliate.
Paxton does look like a deer in the head lights, although he took all the blame and put it squarely on himself yesterday in press conference.

Gray has been pitching lights out.

CASHMAN NEEDS TO HIT ON A SOLID STARTER THIS DEADLINE!

GREINKE would never come to NY. Ray I would love too see. At this point, if Stroman wants it that bad, why not give him a shot. He is talking the talk, lets see if he can do it. Because I don't like Bumgarner, not that he will even be traded. Bauer won't be moved with Cleveland so close to the division top. Wheeler? You want to take a chance on his shoulder? I wouldn't trust Mike Minor if he became available. Slim pickings

I hope you're wrong Steve, we gave up a nice piece in Sheffield. He has been pitching well for the Triple A Mariners affiliate.
Paxton does look like a deer in the head lights, although he took all the blame and put it squarely on himself yesterday in press conference.

Gray has been pitching lights out.

CASHMAN NEEDS TO HIT ON A SOLID STARTER THIS DEADLINE!
They said that Eli looks like a deer in the headlights.
He's been an iron man and Superbowl mvp,

I like Paxton. He's not a 1 or number 2. But he's got good stuff and is young. He's good in the back end of the rotation.

Sonny gray can't pitch in meaningful games..

I think LW was kidding. He is getting bitter during another successful Yankee campaign and another chapter in the sorrowful saga of the NY Mets.
lol. Of coarse I was kidding. But it never bothers me when the Yanks are doing great. Really doesnt. It has nothing to do with me or the team I root for. I am so used to the Yanks being good. And like I have said many times, I have so much respect for the Yanks that I enjoy the banter, and following then. Plus I love their History. Plus I have so many friends that are yank fans, that why would I want them to suffer like me as a Met fan.