LMP 180 Merrits

Buff, I think the address is 116 Sunrise Highway, which is near the Lindenhurst/Copiague border. The place is on the south side of Sunrise Highway, a few blocks east of Straight Path. I think it had been an f/s AMP.

i saw kelly a couple weeks ago. she was working in a place in hicksville near ikea. thinks she goes by lisa now. not sure if that number is posted anywhere. i also saw her a month or so ago in a place on 110 just north of the LIE--dont think she is there anymore though.

she said she works in farmingdale on thurs. number 631-271-3066. but when i call that number no one answers so I have not been there. maybe some of you will have better luck. the place in farmingdale is where she said ask for lisa.

mad

sorry madingo lol okay yes ive been to the place in farmindale they are in bussiness with the one in hunnington but with local in hicksville i know of one LMP on broadway but south of ikea

kelly/lisa

in farmingdale i saw her at 277 main street--next to the blimpie--it was on the 2nd floor. in hicksville it was #79. The hicksville one seemed like someones home but had a room set up; so not sure it is advertised.

Was very tough getting the ok to get the 277 address from the phone person. the hicksville locale i got from Kelly herself. also for the farmingdale spot kelly goes by Lisa.

Rumor is that she is in Farmingdale LMP on Main St. I have been there 3 times so far and have not seen her. Supposedly she goes by the name of Lisa now.

Any updates on Kelly or any good Latin places? I started this thread and then had to leave for three years. Now I'm back and trying to catch up on what I've missed while away

Kelly worked for a while at the other LMP in Farmingdale on Main St. That place was too legit and was like pulling teeth to get even a HE there. That place got busted and I have no idea where they are now.

...... I have no idea where they are now.
It is simply a matter of time before they move on for one reason or another. That's why when you find someone you really enjoy, you should give her your (throw away) cell number and name (the name that you told her you are anyway) and tell her to call you if she goes to another place.

BTW - I say " I really like seeing you - if you ever go to another place please call me and I will see you there"

A benefit of such a line is that every time I have used it my level of extras went up and the GFE factor also went up.

My tracfone cost me $15 to buy and maybe I spend $60 a year on minutes. No brainer.

Also - if you get to the point where you want someone new (as just about every guy does periodically) you change her name in your contacts to "dontansw" - for multiples use dontanswA, dontanswB, etc. This also works if she tries to call you every time she isn't busy - only happened to me once.

Last edited: