NYC street action 2010-2011?

Met a small woc bbw named sunshine or something on sumpthin at 108.maybe 5'5 and brown skinned..Around 6:15am, have seen her twice.Crazy mileage too..BBBJTCIM for 20 and gave me a great pse in the van that lasted 40 mins for 30 bucks.

Cypress ave and starr st has been pretty good to me lately..A few lsw and wsw there..Drive around a few blocks up and down as they are out there from 11pm till about 3.Saw a young 19 yr old lsw twice there.

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
Met a small woc bbw named sunshine or something on sumpthin at 108.maybe 5'5 and brown skinned..Around 6:15am, have seen her twice.Crazy mileage too..BBBJTCIM for 20 and gave me a great pse in the van that lasted 40 mins for 30 bucks.

Cypress ave and starr st has been pretty good to me lately..A few lsw and wsw there..Drive around a few blocks up and down as they are out there from 11pm till about 3.Saw a young 19 yr old lsw twice there.
Fantastic 411. Thanks...

I did some recon on this stroll last Fall without picking up and did notice a tranny or two in the vicinity so be advised, unless that's your bag of course.

I did some recon on this stroll last Fall without picking up and did notice a tranny or two in the vicinity so be advised, unless that's your bag of course.
Not my bag but its hit or miss i assume.I saw a tranny there last night while i was admiring an old car that i like..Went back around 3am and it was dead,damn marshalls out towing scofflaws again...

I have a rental property close by and live about 20 mins away so i pass there a few times a week.

Not my bag but its hit or miss i assume.I saw a tranny there last night while i was admiring an old car that i like..Went back around 3am and it was dead,damn marshalls out towing scofflaws again...

I have a rental property close by and live about 20 mins away so i pass there a few times a week.
No, I wasn't talking about you with the trannies sorry if it appeared that way. But yeah there are trannies in that area, another monger confirmed that on a pass by there the other day. Thanks for the 411 btw.

No problem. I actually went to see a fuck toy i have in the bronx last night and cruised the point..It was dead dead dead..Nothing remotely out at 2am..I saw one marked le car and that was it..

I was in a diesel so fuel costs kept me from checking out any other strolls.

Wasted about an hour driving around HP early this AM (4;30-5:30) only a few stragglers out, nothing that made me take the plunge. Driving around there is like driving on the moon btw, especially since they've ripped up Lafayette. With the price of gas and the wear and tear on the car its getting to be not worth it anymore.

Negative.

Late at night though down by the meatpacking area and the 40s on 8th ave there are some girls (alone) walking around that i get a street walker vibe from, however i never solicited so i cant tell for sure. They might just be some strung out cracked up girls, not pros.

I made a rare visit into NYC for the first time in months a few weeks ago and didn't see anything in the 28th/Lexington, 45th st/10th ave areas or by the Liberty Inn. Was going to give Jackie a call since I figured she was around somewhere, but decided against ponying up for her now exorbitant rates.

my 411 on HP

I have been there over 60 times in the past few months and it has been hit or miss. Sometimes I will go and it will be a ghost town other times there are a few girls out nothing major. I had a contact out there by the name of Olga she was flaky saw her a few times and even had her number...every time got worse then the last time...Olga was a white girl who had a huge chest and usually hung out by the post office / mental health center. I then found another diamond in the ruff a young sweet white girl who usually on Tiffany street she is out early usually around 5 or 6 pm is when I used to see her. If anybody happens to run into her try and get her contact info so I can get a hold of her because she was amazing.

Interesting 411 guys, Manhattan is dead for Sws as far as I'm concerned no reason to waste gas driving around there. To me only decent stroll is HP but that is really hit or miss way too inconsistent for me to go there a lot from Jersey. Was there on a late Friday night a few weeks ago and virtually nothing out, it was a waste of time. That Penn Ave Brooklyn stroll supposedly has a few decent young Wocs sometime but with the same girls out all the time, the same faces over and over gets kind of old. Plus for me the distance from NNJ is prohibitive with almost 4.00 a gallon gas.

Interesting 411 guys, Manhattan is dead for Sws as far as I'm concerned no reason to waste gas driving around there. To me only decent stroll is HP but that is really hit or miss way too inconsistent for me to go there a lot from Jersey. Was there on a late Friday night a few weeks ago and virtually nothing out, it was a waste of time. That Penn Ave Brooklyn stroll supposedly has a few decent young Wocs sometime but with the same girls out all the time, the same faces over and over gets kind of old. Plus for me the distance from NNJ is prohibitive with almost 4.00 a gallon gas.
So where did they all go?

Gas to high but you can pay 100 for a bbj. I say pass "the gas onto the whore consumer". Say look whore, rap with me, gas to high, bbj for 80 bucks. Don't worry bytch Imma see you again trust me.

I got you bytch I am coming back. I promise you.

Usually they say yes.

End of story.

Yeah good point Irv, I've been trying that and it usually works and its not like we're making up the high gas prices. Its just that some mongers I know very well never bargain with these street whores and drive up the prices for all of us. They almost want to pay top dollar, its weird I know.

So where did they all go?
I dont know I wish someone would tell me, I guess the easy answer is BP but that doesnt explain it all. All I know is that there arent the active strolls that there were a few years back, that is undeniable fact, I've been cruising on and off since the early 90s. At least in NYC, dont know about other strolls outside metro NY as much.