Insomnia Club

Two wolfies out there or do we have somebody taking pictures inside Wolfs garage? lol
I took that picture months ago to celebrate lil fuzzy's birthday that is his little brother lil wolfie. And yes it is my garage but the bike she maybe no more. Seems I bent the frame which means my baby is toast.

On another note something that maybe very good for me is about to happen. I do not want to jinx it so I will leave it at this. Maybe finally i have found a she wolf for me.....:)

I took that picture months ago to celebrate lil fuzzy's birthday that is his little brother lil wolfie. And yes it is my garage but the bike she maybe no more. Seems I bent the frame which means my baby is toast.
Well, now you have some spare cash to take this new chick out then. Everything happens for a reason....
On another note something that maybe very good for me is about to happen. I do not want to jinx it so I will leave it at this. Maybe finally i have found a she wolf for me.....:)
Glad to hear you gave the chick a second chance afterall.... lol.

Last edited:
4am do you know where my cupcakes are??? 4am and i cant sleep so where else would i go but "Cheers!" To excited to sleep, in another month I will officially become a Suffolk resident, im moving into a gorgeous big house w/ a backyard..the holy grail of backyards! Growing up in the city I never had one, neither have my boys so we are sooooo excited.

My Wolf is far away in Vagina Land (ha ha) so figured id come on here to exert all this pent up energy! but all you wusses are sleeping so guess ill go bake something disgustingly fattening, eat it all up thn repent my sweet tooth sins w/ a run on the boardwalk...wake up fuckers, fugettaboutit sweet dreams lazy asses;) xox

Yay! I found you my old sweet friend (thanks Emily)....who let this thread get so buried?!?! I guess if I want something done im gonna have to start doing it myself....im back, for now!!!!