Which one would you choose if you only had three choices?

Which girl is your 'type'

• Fair skinned Blonde

Votes: 50 27.5%
  • Ebony

Votes: 20 11.0%
  • Asian

Votes: 63 34.6%
  • none of the above

Votes: 49 26.9%

• Total voters

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
Actually, just about any girl who walks up to me in a club and whispers in my ear "I wanna swallow your babies" somehow instantly becomes my type.

justme

homo economicus
As I learned it from an old grunt the three rules of acquisition are:

1. No woman is beneath my standards
2. If I encounter a woman below my standards, I will adjust those standards accordingly
3. Everyone looks great with my dick in their mouth

black men would not pick black women (because they feel they do not need to pay for that). They like black women just that most feel it is very accesable to them without going to a provider.(I had black roomates.QUOTE]

that is a waaaay overused generality and for the most part untrue.

What exactly is the purpose of this poll? If this "based on looks alone" poll, then you guys an easily be mistaken. Would that change your opinion?

For example, you could meet a fair skinned blonde who is mulatto. Or some russian people can be mistake for asian. Would those things matter to you? Or we only taking about looks?

I would go with the girl with the best personality..
But could you do her every night? What if she were overweight and when you were not in the mood she accused you of having a low sex drive? I went on two dates with a very apple shaped woman and as much as i liked her personality when she suggested she come up to my place I stuffed her in the taxi and sent her home. eeech to see her naked ... gross. Fun talking to her, and a nice face. Keep the clothes on please.

If it has to be only the black, Asian, and blonde, then I'd pick blonde.

But honestly, if I had my druthers, it wouldn't be blonde. I'd pick someone who is Middle Eastern or Indian. To me personally, the girls there who are smoking are just off the charts.

true that. there is something about the women form ther caribbeans.i love my nice dark skin, bark brow eyes and long black heir women. they have that nice slim body which i love playing with.

justme

homo economicus
If it has to be only the black, Asian, and blonde, then I'd pick blonde.

But honestly, if I had my druthers, it wouldn't be blonde. I'd pick someone who is Middle Eastern or Indian. To me personally, the girls there who are smoking are just off the charts.
Heh, most Brits I know have Indian in mind when they say, "Asian".

Funny. I love the really smoking hot Indian girls...when you find one of those in this business, I'd pick them over anyone else. I'd pay whatever to make that happen.
I find many contradictions in what I am attracted to. For LTR, I love milky white skin and blue eyes, but recently, say over the last ten years, I agree that Indian women are quite hot.