Which one would you choose if you only had three choices?

Which girl is your 'type'

• Fair skinned Blonde

Votes: 50 27.5%
  • Ebony

Votes: 20 11.0%
  • Asian

Votes: 63 34.6%
  • none of the above

Votes: 49 26.9%

• Total voters

billyS

Reign of Terror
Okay, you walk into a high end Brothel. Before you are three perfect ladies. One is a Black girl, one is Asian and one is a fair skinned blond. All are beautiful by any standard and have perfect bodies.

Which one does your eyes automatically gravitate to.

I voted #1, but best of all I like girls who look like Debi Mazar, Faruza Balk, Juilenne Moore or Dita von Teese. I mean I am seriously dangerously irrationally drawn to chicks like that.

I really dont care too much about the ethnicity but I like petite spinners with B to C cups mainly but once in a while I go off the beaten path and go completely opposite but not so extreme like BBW

I like 'em pretty, slim, trim and tight. I don't really care what color she is as long as she's not green, blue or gray, and it's very important that she has a pulse.
I really dont care too much about the ethnicity but I like petite spinners with B to C cups mainly but once in a while I go off the beaten path and go completely opposite but not so extreme like BBW

just about the same here. of the list, I went with FairSkinnedBlonde...

something i've noticed lately - skater/scene type chics are becoming the modern "trophy" to the upcoming generation, as young blondes were in the 80s & 90s (still are to older sugar daddies)

Last edited:
I love Brunettes too! I use to lust after red heads, but after marrying one they don't do much for me now. Since all my reviews are about Asian woman, I voted that way, but my first love (or shall we say lust) is South American woman (especially Columbians). Love the dark eyes, dark hair, olive skin, and sexy attitude.

I love Brunettes too! I use to lust after red heads, but after marrying one they don't do much for me now. Since all my reviews are about Asian woman, I voted that way, but my first love (or shall we say lust) is South American woman (especially Columbians). Love the dark eyes, dark hair, olive skin, and sexy attitude.
Thanks alot !!

Being a redhead sucks !! we are never included in polls, we are either lusted over or tossed aside. It no wonder we are going to be extinct in 10 years or so.