Which one would you choose if you only had three choices?

Which girl is your 'type'

• Fair skinned Blonde

Votes: 50 27.5%
  • Ebony

Votes: 20 11.0%
  • Asian

Votes: 63 34.6%
  • none of the above

Votes: 49 26.9%

• Total voters
No he is not an asshole but he does has a unpopular view of the business which can be taken the wrong way. I has a infamous messy courtship with Irv last year and I think we both made a conscious effort not to get ugly when we disagree. A large majority of members disagree with Irv but try not to take it personally, I know I don't anymore. I have actually had very sensitive correspondence with him in non industry related topics.
Cool. When a guy constantly misquotes me and puts words in my mouth and then calls me a "pussy," it's pretty easy to conclude that he's an asshole.

But that's just me.

Cool. When a guy constantly misquotes me and puts words in my mouth and then calls me a "pussy," it's pretty easy to conclude that he's an asshole.

But that's just me.
You should research some of the blowouts Irv and I have had, what's happening between the two of you is nothing in comparison. It was so bad we were both in jeopardy of being banned from the board, you will never see the industry in the same way but it's not worth getting upset about it believe me I know.

Listen Rug

I don't misquote you. I am tired of going back and forth with you. Clearly, you tend to love whores for some apparent reason.

Fairemily is sort of right of separating myself from the game and how I feel about a woman in the profession.

Like a stripper needing to get drunk before she swings on the pole. She is right. People think I hate women. I don' t hate anybody. I have some regrets not many.

I have seen things from both sides of the game. I am well aware some women in the profession "hate us".

For this guy to paint hobbyists like me for being the bad guy. Makes me upset. Respect is a two way street with some of these girls in the industry.

In my 15 years in the game. I couldn't count on both hands and feet how many times whores was comfortable to tell me "how they really feel". I listen, I would like oh yea, you do that etc. Robbing hobbyists, getting hobbyists setup. This is a dangerous hobby.

Some shit is so dishonest and wrong that I get turned off. This prick is trying to tell me how to treat women in the game. I don't care what sandbox you claim you reside in. Most girls at that level have somebody that will "knock your head off". That goes for body rubs too.

I treat them rather good considering most men I know that hobby "do not".

You want to feel sorry for women in the game start the "Body Rub Foundation for girls that are retiring from body rubs".

This game is not for the timid.

Her Fairemily, I hope you are having a nice day.

You should research some of the blowouts Irv and I have had, what's happening between the two of you is nothing in comparison. It was so bad we were both in jeopardy of being banned from the board, you will never see the industry in the same way but it's not worth getting upset about it believe me I know.
Thanks, Em.

Listen Rug

I don't misquote you. I am tired of going back and forth with you. Clearly, you tend to love whores for some apparent reason.

Fairemily is sort of right of separating myself from the game and how I feel about a woman in the profession.

Like a stripper needing to get drunk before she swings on the pole. She is right. People think I hate women. I don' t hate anybody. I have some regrets not many.

I have seen things from both sides of the game. I am well aware some women in the profession "hate us".

For this guy to paint hobbyists like me for being the bad guy. Makes me upset. Respect is a two way street with some of these girls in the industry.

In my 15 years in the game. I couldn't count on both hands and feet how many times whores was comfortable to tell me "how they really feel". I listen, I would like oh yea, you do that etc. Robbing hobbyists, getting hobbyists setup. This is a dangerous hobby.

Some shit is so dishonest and wrong that I get turned off. This prick is trying to tell me how to treat women in the game. I don't care what sandbox you claim you reside in. Most girls at that level have somebody that will "knock your head off". That goes for body rubs too.

I treat them rather good considering most men I know that hobby "do not".

You want to feel sorry for women in the game start the "Body Rub Foundation for girls that are retiring from body rubs".

This game is not for the timid.

Her Fairemily, I hope you are having a nice day.
You've been misquoting me from the first time you responded. Most recently, you asked me about "bodyscrub" girls. I never mentioned bodyscrub girls, only bodyRUB girls. That's a misquote.

You've seen things from both sides of the game? So you offered your cock or asshole out for money?

I'm not saying you're the bad guy. I never said that. But you made me the bad guy very CLEARLY here. Now...how is treating a girl with respect being the bad guy?

I've been at this for over 25 years. That's ten years on you.

I ain't telling you how to treat anyone. Again, you misquote me. I'm telling you how I personally treat women, and you get all worked up about that.

What is this Ground Hog Day with Bill Murray.....everywhere I look it's the Irv/Rug hustle. What will I discover when I wake up tomorrow morning......

Same thing.......

Hey look, I'm not a UG cop nor a mod, you guys can go at it all night long. It's just getting.......

REDUNDANT

And side note to Emily.......you are a fucking cutey and a half. And you are quite photogenic!

Hey look, I'm not a UG cop nor a mod, you guys can go at it all night long. It's just getting.......

REDUNDANT

And side note to Emily.......you are a fucking cutey and a half. And you are quite photogenic!
If it's redundant it's because Irv won't understand anything I'm saying and I'm falling into the trap that explaining it with different words will get it through to him.

Yep...this is the last post on it. Thanks.

I am with JIMY, I like sleazy, dirty, freaky. The freakier, the better.

Like one girl said to me" I was high" when I did that too you.

Baby get "high again" because I like that bbjcim.

(Smiling).

Like one girl said to me" I was high" when I did that too you.

Baby get "high again" because I like that bbjcim.

(Smiling).
lol haha! I got that recently "if I wasn't drunk I probably wouldn't have noticed you". thats ok because now she's on my dick on a regular basis, w/ or w/o drinks. mustve been my lucky day!