Blush

wolf5958

lil Fuzzybear
Yeah well right now my batting average sucks, but I am hoping to improve it. It just takes some time and patice. As the great master says he who waits shall get what he desevres.......Ah who am I kidding it is all a game and right now it is fun until I get bored..

Yeah well right now my batting average sucks, but I am hoping to improve it. It just takes some time and patice. As the great master says he who waits shall get what he desevres.......Ah who am I kidding it is all a game and right now it is fun until I get bored..

Hey, go and play the jealousy card. Played right it could move you along faster. law of averages is on your side.

The conversations usually aren't that memorable. So if I can remember one, it's because it was so atypical as to stick in my mind.

That said, here's one:

HER: Look, you know I'm lazy. I'll tell you the truth: I have a regular who pays me just to hang out with him, with no sex involved. Why should I take much less money from you, for more work? I really like being with you. You want to just hang out, I'd love to hang out with you. I'd do it all you want -- for free. But I don't see why I should have sex with you for money.

ME: First, if you want to hang out with me, it has to be the way I want it, because otherwise we're not gonna be doing it. Second, you've always told me that you thought you were kind of a sex addict but didn't want to indulge it because it seemed too dangerous; well, here's a way to indulge while still being safe. Understand, I don't want you to do anything you don't want to do. Just think about it and let me know.

HER (a few days later): Let's go out once on a trial basis. No expectations for the future. I'm just curious what it feels like for the girls who do this with you.

ME: It feels exactly like you're going out on a date. Except, at the end of the date, you find a few extra hundred dollars in your purse.

That "relationship" went on to last more than three years.
Now we're talking!!

In fact one of your convos is so eerily familiar, it almost creeped me out:

HER: I've got a few men who buy lots of dances from me and dont expect any sex. All they want to do is talk. There's one of them over there. [nods towards him.]

ME: So, why are you here talking to me instead of over there talking to him and getting paid for it?

HER: I like you.

ME: Then, what are we waiting for?

She gave me her number later that night, but we never hooked up due to scheduling issues.

Another, where I brought up money too soon and was too heavy handed:

HER: Are you offering me money for sex? You think Im a prostitute??

ME: [trying to bail with my balls still intact] No. I'm not offering you money for sex. You have bills to pay, dont you? Rent? Food?

HER: Yes

ME: Well, the money is to help you pay your bills.

She actually kinda bought it, even though she knew I was full of shit. Some of them dont get mad when a guy is just trying to get laid.

No otc, but I did get a nice BJ itc next visit.

Last edited:
Here's a recent one that's atypical because I don't know the girl very well, although of course she purports to be mad about me (as is her job):

HER: [long convoluted tale of extreme woe purporting to set forth what's happened to her in the months since our last (which was also our first) meeting, after which she disappeared from the scene for several months -- a series of events that she claims has left her completely destitute.]

ME: We clearly have to figure out how to do a wealth transfer here. Want to go out next Tuesday?

HER: I don't want to go out with you for money. I want to go out with you because I like you.

ME: I like you, too. That's why I'm trying to help you out here.

HER: $1000.

Last edited:
But really, that's more deserving of placement in the "Stripper Chit-Chat" thread than in any serious discussion of inducing girls to do OTC P4P who aren't generally inclined to do it.

So, a few posts ago, I posted about this stripper that is starting to see guys otc for p4p. She was in a very bad marriage and not happy. Well, as Wolf can vouch, as he was with me that night, Me and this stripper really hit it off. I mean we like both almost forgot where we were. It was like we were in a regular bar. This was only her 3rd night working there and never stripped before. So, we had this real nice relationship. We had a np4p for 9 months. I just ended it really like a month ago but we remained friends and email each other once in a while. So, as I mentioned, she has started to do otc. Well, in posting about her, I thought to email her to see how she was doing. Well, she just responded to me and said that it is not going well. She did see several guys for p4p and she cried after each one and can not look at herself in the mirror and can't do that anymore and that she rather have money problems. So, now this is the other extreme. When girls stop doing it.. I thought that I would share this as our conversations were going, she never did it, then she decided to do it and now realizes that she can't.
LW if she changes her mind let me know!

wolf5958

lil Fuzzybear
Ok I was thinking this is the Blush thread but this discussion has nothing to do with Blush except that we may have been talking about a few dancers from there. Anyway what I was thinking is moving all of this to a new thread here in strip club land but I would like some input as to a name and if all of the contributing posters are in agreement. Let me know and thanks

The only think that can change her mind is Money or an attraction. I think that if there is a real attraction, it can be a np4p. But you are asking, what changed it from a no I do not do that to, an OK, I will see you outside the club, p4p. I think that most gie=rls that do not do otc p4p, will be hard to convert. If they do give in, it will be most likely, a money issue. But they have to trust you very very much.
I think what changed was him in her eyes. The first night he was just like all the rest of the guys in the club. But going back and putting in the time, changed her point of view about him. Unless this all happened in the same night.

One the first night, almost every girl would say "no I don't do that". Unless there is an immediate attraction. I have never asked for a p4p or espcecially a np4p on the 1st night seeing her.

I think what changed was him in her eyes. The first night he was just like all the rest of the guys in the club. But going back and putting in the time, changed her point of view about him. Unless this all happened in the same night.

One the first night, almost every girl would say "no I don't do that". Unless there is an immediate attraction. I have never asked for a p4p or espcecially a np4p on the 1st night seeing her.
I have had better success with np4p with a stripper on the first time that I meet her. But when it comes to p4p, a couple of trips there is usually needed.

I have had better success with np4p with a stripper on the first time that I meet her. But when it comes to p4p, a couple of trips there is usually needed.

Really....all my np4p with strippers have taken a few trips. I never asked the question on the first night, so I couldn' tell you if I could have set it up after the first night. With Np4p, I like to slow play it. Know what I am getting into. Just like you said JL, I am looking to see if I will enjoy her company and that she isn;t a nutjob

Really....all my np4p with strippers have taken a few trips. I never asked the question on the first night, so I couldn' tell you if I could have set it up after the first night. With Np4p, I like to slow play it. Know what I am getting into. Just like you said JL, I am looking to see if I will enjoy her company and that she isn;t a nutjob
I think that you can tell if she is a big nut job pretty quickly. If you are wrong, just don't see her again. Lately for np4p with strippers, is when you first meet a stripper that you like, who you never seen before, They always say that they never seen you there before. I always tell them, well I have never been here and I usually do not come to strip clubs. I think that they like that, you are not a regular at a strip club. So, I let them know that I would love to see them outside the club. Now, this is after spending like an hour or 2 with them at the bar. Just seems to be working lately.
I feel like the more that you go and see the same girl, do these girls really want to date a guy who hangs out in strip clubs all the time, like myself, if I told the truth. That's why I think you act fast. Just my opinion though. There is no clear cut way to do it.

I think that you can tell if she is a big nut job pretty quickly. .

Not always if you know whom I am referring to. Still a bit scarred from that. But its more on what Justlooking was saying. When I am going to be with a stripper for that long of a time period, I want to make sure I am going to enjoy our time, that we'll be able to talk and I'll enjoy her company.

wolf5958

lil Fuzzybear
The day before the night before christmas

Well me and a few of the LI guys decided to go and hang out at Blush on Tuesday. We all just wanted to have some drinks and laughs to wish each other a Merry Christmas and happy holidays. So LW and I met in the parking lot and walked in together. Funny before we could see the dancer on stage she saw us and yelled hello to us by name. I guess we have spent to much time here lol. So already in the place was Teps and Treb (XXIXXIXIXI whatever it is) well as our eyes adjust we see it is just the 4 of us and 5 or 6 dancers.

Well we all BS and get the hellos and are hanging out with the girls. I won't go into details but each guy can share their part. Anyway as true to form a dancer attached herself to LW and Treb had a double working, while me and Teps talked to our friendly welcome wagon. Altought I must admit Teps was in love with the bar tender.

Well this went on till around 5 when the place started to get busy and Bio and Big R joined our merry band. Unfortantly most of us had to start to bail at that time so the rest of this report I leave to the rest of the guys. Needless to say with TT changing the rules and Shady's being what it is this place is fun during the day. Milage is still low but the dancers are good looking and friendly with out the push for drinks and LDs. The bar maids are pretty hot too.

So I know they are open tonight and chances are the place will be rather dead so you might get a better dance. Happy Hoildays.....

It was good to eventually get all of the CCC (Wolf, LW, Treb, BigRiddah, Bio, Whereitat and myself) together at the same time for a holiday drink. When I first went in there was no one in the place except 5 or 6 girls. Immediately Brook came running over to greet me with a big hug and a kiss, just thankful that a familiar face was there. Since I had not been there for a while, we just BS'd for a while and then Treb came in. As soon as we moved to the side of the bar, we were delighted to see an extremely hot, extremely built bartender named Faith that was very personable and was something you would definitely want to find under your Xmas tree on Christmas morning. Treb then attracted a couple of dancers to him that he ended up taking for a double in the lap dance room (I'll let him give you a review of his adventure). Most of the dancers that were there were pretty hot (although there was one girl, Kayla, that kept putting on her clothes when she was on stage, which was somewhat puzzling in a strip joint).

Soon we were joined by the LW and Wolf, then Whereitat and eventually Bio And BigR. Like Wolf said, you really don't get the hard "want to go for a dance" come on that you constantly get at the Trap and the girls are way better looking than any place on LI during the day (with Ashley at Stonehedge being the sole exception). Your mileage is very minimal in comparison to Stonehedge and TT, but the company is much better.

Later in the afternoon another cute bartender named Dana came on and LW was immediately in love again. He was on his way out but when she came in he settled back in for his obligatory "just one more beer" phase and he started talking her up.

Since this was mostly just a holiday get together, we really didn't do to much with the girls. Wolf and I had a dance with one of our favorites and Treb had a double.

Hope you all have a Happy Holiday.

It was good to eventually get all of the CCC (Wolf, LW, Treb, BigRiddah, Bio, Whereitat and myself) together at the same time for a holiday drink. When I first went in there was no one in the place except 5 or 6 girls. Immediately Brook came running over to greet me with a big hug and a kiss, just thankful that a familiar face was there. Since I had not been there for a while, we just BS'd for a while and then Treb came in. As soon as we moved to the side of the bar, we were delighted to see an extremely hot, extremely built bartender named Faith that was very personable and was something you would definitely want to find under your Xmas tree on Christmas morning. Treb then attracted a couple of dancers to him that he ended up taking for a double in the lap dance room (I'll let him give you a review of his adventure). Most of the dancers that were there were pretty hot (although there was one girl, Kayla, that kept putting on her clothes when she was on stage, which was somewhat puzzling in a strip joint).

Soon we were joined by the LW and Wolf, then Whereitat and eventually Bio And BigR. Like Wolf said, you really don't get the hard "want to go for a dance" come on that you constantly get at the Trap and the girls are way better looking than any place on LI during the day (with Ashley at Stonehedge being the sole exception). Your mileage is very minimal in comparison to Stonehedge and TT, but the company is much better.

Later in the afternoon another cute bartender named Dana came on and LW was immediately in love again. He was on his way out but when she came in he settled back in for his obligatory "just one more beer" phase and he started talking her up.

Since this was mostly just a holiday get together, we really didn't do to much with the girls. Wolf and I had a dance with one of our favorites and Treb had a double.

Hope you all have a Happy Holiday.
Treb's dead baby, Treb's dead.