Blush

Just clarifying a few things for you in case you make a future visit. All of the VIP rooms here have cameras and are watched by the bouncer who is sitting next to the DJ. It is VERY unlikely if not a sure no that you will get any extras in here. I don't want to see you throw away $150 based on a girl promising a "good time." That being said, with a decent game, I have had some decent success with take out from here. Most recently was about 2 weeks ago and was a black girl (went by Carla) with a nice body who was working her first day shift. She was just upset with the cameras in VIP as you would have been if you went back. She said she makes her $ with extras and had no problem with FS or anything less. Gave me her IG to see her outside. She mentioned that she lived in Islip but worked a club in Atlantic City. She didnt want to work any other Long Island clubs bc she is originally from Hempstead and she said she would be known in all others except for Carousel. I suggested she check out Carousel as she could get away with a little more in the back.

Other than that, over the years Blush is where I have pulled the most take out. I feel it is the trade off for not being able to do anything inside. If you are insistent that you have no problem spending $, but that you dont like to waste it just for some blue balls or benig watched on camera, then it opens the conversation much easier to seeing her outside...
I would say this is accurate regarding take out. Had a girl here tell me that if I got a couple dances with her we could have fun together outside the club. She wasn't my type so I did not partake but she was believable. As far as cameras in the VIP I hadn't noticed them to be honest. I haven't gotten any extras in VIP but did get to roam all over including under the panties.

I would say this is accurate regarding take out. Had a girl here tell me that if I got a couple dances with her we could have fun together outside the club. She wasn't my type so I did not partake but she was believable. As far as cameras in the VIP I hadn't noticed them to be honest. I haven't gotten any extras in VIP but did get to roam all over including under the panties.
That's how they set the hook before seeing you in lol

That always varies. I have taken out from there for years. I have picked girls up, meaning it didnt cost anything, to having paid $300 at times which is the most I am ever willing to give.
Maybe time to change up my routine.

I know that Dani who used to work out at temptation was working here and she is a semi pro. She was cool and a fun fuck but then got crazy with her prices, she also offered bbfs. And that sent me running.

No - curly brunette, glasses. Some tattoos on arm, upper chest. Her tits are 10/10.
There is another blonde there. Usually has streaks in her hair of either black or another color. Large tits. She just started an OnlyFans and is trying to make things work financially there. I dont know if she does take out but she definitely seemed hungry for $$. She has a tik tok where she does a bunch of her own home repairs in sexy clothes. Cool chick, if for nothing more than the conversation.

Went to Blush a few weeks ago for a buddies going away party. Girls were ok, Diana was the hottest one in my opinion, a tall, tanned skin, hair down to the butt, great ass, and natural boob girl from Cali Colombia. She allowed free roaming in the private room and I found the bouncers were less strict than at the carousel as we even went over a bit on the time and it wasn’t an issue. Got her number for takeout but she quoted me 1K at Blush, hit her up anyway and tried to get ger down to 400 which she agreed to but then had to cancel because of an “issue with her kid”. Haven’t tried again as I am working on some other stuff but definitely would stop by Blush again and get a few dances with her. The rest of the girls were ok at best…

Went to Blush a few weeks ago for a buddies going away party. Girls were ok, Diana was the hottest one in my opinion, a tall, tanned skin, hair down to the butt, great ass, and natural boob girl from Cali Colombia. She allowed free roaming in the private room and I found the bouncers were less strict than at the carousel as we even went over a bit on the time and it wasn’t an issue. Got her number for takeout but she quoted me 1K at Blush, hit her up anyway and tried to get ger down to 400 which she agreed to but then had to cancel because of an “issue with her kid”. Haven’t tried again as I am working on some other stuff but definitely would stop by Blush again and get a few dances with her. The rest of the girls were ok at best…
Thanx for the blush update. I find this place hit or miss lately

What day was she working she sounds potentially fun

The talent isnt the greatest, but I can't get enough of Stella behind the bar! The girl is hot. I think she said she used to dance there and I'm just upset I never got to see that! Cool girl too, I bought her a few shots and it wasnt too busy, we spent a couple hours bullshitting.
Just as an add on, I believe Tuesday and Thursday nights, and Sunday days she is there...