Blush

Blush is still the same. Minimal touching in the lap dance room. I have grabbed ass and legs. Liked a nipple and had a girl grab vasco actinglike she was giving a boob job.But these girls are far and few. They tend to be picky and some seem to avoid. Guess I have that look. But have gotten numbers from a bartender and one dancer. There are quite a few russians there from the trap, but not pushy. The know me so we are cool. They are the ones who look for more than one tip, more than one pass around the stage. Man I hate that. This get to be as bad as Carousel where you blow monies on tips for nothing. I find the trick is to not keep money on the bar. When you tip once, then pull it back. When she goes around again just say your waiting for change. I hate carousel for this same reason. As you know, I am not cheap, but do not like this tip parade for nothing. You can really blow a lot of monies fast like that.

Girls are hot, but hang with regulars so it hard to get them to come over. Lap dance room is still 3 and VIP is still about 100+. Not sure becuase It probably lame too.

Met a nice russian with fake big boobs and speaks good english. Older say 30's but hot. Shes not from brooklyn and mature. Forgot her name and have had a dance, lame but I love tits.

went by for a few beers today, and the day crew is hot, lots of fake blonds an dbig fake boobs. Trying to understand why thes chicks will sit at the bar by themselves instead of making contact with me or other guys?? Seems like a waste of good tips.

went by for a few beers today, and the day crew is hot, lots of fake blonds an dbig fake boobs. Trying to understand why thes chicks will sit at the bar by themselves instead of making contact with me or other guys?? Seems like a waste of good tips.
Ain't that the truth. I will never understand why they sit by themselves for like an hour at a time. Their body language is saying "Look at me. I'm so busy texting my bff ..." or "I'm bored with you all. So I'll just sit here & chain smoke while sipping my Redbull and Stolichnaya and not even look your way." They lose out on tips and I get to keep my money until an attentive dancer lures it away.

hate this place...the girls ae hot but the dances are so lame. Saw this one blonde once with huge real tits...Grace...asked for touching and she says she will get into trouble...asked for takeout and she said she has a bf...wtf, I said "don't want to marry you, just want to play..." She got mad but finished her dance...did I mention she had HUGE tits...

I think I stopped in this place the one time I was out in that area. I just remember my GPS having a different name than the place that was there... but it was the same TYPE of place I was looking for :). Bartender was hot, but even during the day time there's no fun to be had. There's no touching in the private room or the regular LD. I got the impression that meant no contact at all.

If I'm back in the area, I'll stop by cause I can't help myself. I would never go out of my way or go with any expectations other than tits and beer.

Stopped by last week on a thursday nite. The place was packed. My buds and I were having a good time as usual and up comes this goddess... tall, great body, awesome shape and gorgrous face. A light skinned WOC by the name of Jasmin. She is from Manhattan and has great personality. Had a great time drinking and talking and had a good dance in the back. This is one I will be stopping by to check out. So far no take out from anybody yet but working on it. Like everything you need to spend time wokring on things. And of course spending money. If I see Harley again will try take out. The girls tell me that she's does take out.

I've been out with Harley have known her since before the tit job. We actually hung out late night on Valentines Day. She is trying to quit dancing and is bartending at the whales tale in Long beach. She called me to come down, pretty good time for a regular bar.

was at lake grove diner this morning getting breakfast and the most loud annoying girl came in with a really big guy that is obv her friend.

she proceeded to order the most ridic breakfast(espresso with whipped cream, bacon(really soft, gooey), hashbrowns really well done with onions and then raw onions on top, and then the normal part 3 scrambeled eggs). I already came to the conclusion that this was going to be a horrible breakfast trying to read the paper while listening to her loud raspy voice and the ridic convo she was having with the guy(who tried to not order breakfast sitting there at 350 and trying to impress her, are you kidding me).

anyway the convo was so loud i couldnt drown it out and ended up finding out that she is a stripper at blush and he is a bouncer. tried to find out some intel but the only intel they gave up was that she is the biggest money grubber ever. her goal is to suck every guy dry that comes in there(and not the good sucking). really increased my hatred for strippers, esp average looking ones who are past their prime and have a voice that would make fran drescher blush).

anyway if you run into a girl with the most annoying voice ever at blush just avoid. i ran into 2 strippers from blush once at the boston market across the street from the club and the invited me to the club. i went there once and it was horrible in the backroom and if you are thinking of extras here just give up(i think most ppl have already come to this conclusion anyway).

just thought id share my somewhat interesting breakfast with everyone.

I know her real name which i shouldn't disclose unless I know she uses it. Sorry for the lack of info.

She's about 5'6-5'7, big tits, long straight brown hair, very pretty, not super thin, but not even close to overweight either.

was there last week...had ld with gia, tiny brunette with a lot of tattoos. nice body, ok dance but not much touching as I knew was the case. not one pretty dancer in the place.

So I went to blush on Saturday and from the moment I walked in I had one dancer come to me and stay with me the whole time. I was there or like 2-3 hours. I bought her half a drink twice so one drink essentially. Then got a dance from her. She then asked if she could give me her number and take my number. I didn't tip her at all besides a dollar afte her stage dance. I wonder why she was so interested in me. It's a first time for me. Granted im only 22 but still lol. Anyway she basically said she's gonna call me sometime this week and "drive me wild" lol I'm looking forward to it. Hopefully I learn a few things from her lol. didnt say it'll cost me anything either.

FUCK BLUSH!!!! I went in there with to soldiers' friends of mine. I was charge $36.00 for a bottle of water and a mixed drink, what the fuck???? also, the bouncers are guido mother fuckers!!! 2 white boyz bouncers were messing around and nearly knock me over and NO APOLOGY FROM NO ONE!!!!I got up cursed at them, VERY LOUDLY(EVERYONE LOOK AT ME) and slammed the front door open. Grab my "items: and waiting for them, just in case. HOPE THAT THIS PLACE BURNS TO THE FUCKING GROUND....LAST TIME THAT I WILL EVER GO THERE, FUCK THE OWNERS AND WORKERS THERE