Blush

wolf5958

lil Fuzzybear
I get the denial thing. I really do. I even mentioned it here once (twice?).

What I'm after - and maybe why I keep going off-point - are the little pushes the cust gives to help the process along. You and Slinky are partially right in that non-pro's decide, etc. But I dont think its as black-and-white as that. Whatever it is that happens in their head happens because the cust has proposed something and is a constant advocate for it, even if its very low-key. It's a dance, and that means there are two people going along this track, with constant tension between them. [Or, is this only about money? No way.]
Depends on the girl, If your talking to one who doesn't do it on a regular baisi like what JL desribed than it is about you and her having some kind of connection. If it is a pro than money is the motivation.

If you think you will lead her to a point that she doen't want to be you are wrong. There are girls that I have seen turn down large amounts of money and than for a lot less go with someone else.

There are no writen rules here, each is different. Always remeber you are dealing with people and everyone is different.....

Whatever it is that happens in their head happens because the cust has proposed something and is a constant advocate for it, even if its very low-key.
Of course, I've been saying THAT all along, also.

I guess my point is, that (aside from being interesting, comforting, and charming) is about all I can say you can do.

Thats right, Wolf.

All I'm saying is that in such a situation there are low-key actions a cust can take to help move the ball down the field. It is no different than convincing a civilian woman to 'go' along the same path. Some of those actions are better than others. I want to hear about the better ones.

wolf5958

lil Fuzzybear
Ok JL well it seems we are on the same page. Like Axe I sometimes feel clueless, you get mixed signals. In the end I find it best to let the girl lead. This is what works for me but as we say in this game YMMV.....

wolf5958

lil Fuzzybear
Axe you are asking for a script. There is none. I'll give you what I can. I was talking with a dancer yesterday, she had called me and i missed the call. She was upset about some personal issues. I stood and listen to her I saw her cry and I made her laugh. She went into the bathroom washed her face put on makeup came out and told me she did not feel sexy I told she was the hotest girl in the club. She smiled and went on stage. This is just one kind of exchange.

Last edited:
But, are these things so vague that we cant drag an example out of you? lol
The point is, it's so specific to each person that you can't give advice about it. You'd be charming, etc. in a different way than I would. It doesn't matter how you do it; it matters that you do it -- and that you do it to a person who'd be receptive to your style of charm, etc.

Last edited:
No, just examples, Wolf. I have some of my own, but I like to hear what some others are doing.
The conversations usually aren't that memorable. So if I can remember one, it's because it was so atypical as to stick in my mind.

That said, here's one:

HER: Look, you know I'm lazy. I'll tell you the truth: I have a regular who pays me just to hang out with him, with no sex involved. Why should I take much less money from you, for more work? I really like being with you. You want to just hang out, I'd love to hang out with you. I'd do it all you want -- for free. But I don't see why I should have sex with you for money.

ME: First, if you want to hang out with me, it has to be the way I want it, because otherwise we're not gonna be doing it. Second, you've always told me that you thought you were kind of a sex addict but didn't want to indulge it because it seemed too dangerous; well, here's a way to indulge while still being safe. Understand, I don't want you to do anything you don't want to do. Just think about it and let me know.

HER (a few days later): Let's go out once on a trial basis. No expectations for the future. I'm just curious what it feels like for the girls who do this with you.

ME: It feels exactly like you're going out on a date. Except, at the end of the date, you find a few extra hundred dollars in your purse.

That "relationship" went on to last more than three years.

If you don't genuinely like the girl, what I'm talking about isn't going to work. Period. End of story.

Very true. I've been working this dancer who doesn't meet OTC and progressing nicely. The problem is the more I talk to her the less I want to see her OTC. That is why I p4p, I don't have to talk with them too long.

wolf5958

lil Fuzzybear
You must genuinely like this girl, Wolf, or you'd never want to deal with all that personal stuff.
Not to repeat what has been said here, but yes I do like her she may not be the hotest in the club but something about her caught my eye. She has a very bubbly personality. Why would I waste my time on someone I am not interested in.

wolf5958

lil Fuzzybear
Very true. I've been working this dancer who doesn't meet OTC and progressing nicely. The problem is the more I talk to her the less I want to see her OTC. That is why I p4p, I don't have to talk with them too long.
See now that is also something true. At first glance she was great but you begin to see more as time goes by. Funny thing is she made a comment to me that she was hotter than the dancer I was with and she kept playing it.

Not to repeat what has been said here, but yes I do like her she may not be the hotest in the club but something about her caught my eye. She has a very bubbly personality. Why would I waste my time on someone I am not interested in.
Maybe it is the ( Glow in the dark ) pierced nipples, The blonde hair, pierced tongue, great legs, nice skin, good ass, pretty face, bubbly personalty. May that have something to do with it, Wolfie?

See now that is also something true. At first glance she was great but you begin to see more as time goes by. Funny thing is she made a comment to me that she was hotter than the dancer I was with and she kept playing it.
Right she was going on about having a better ass and flatter abs. Both of which are true but every other dancer and bartender in the place has better tits than her. She made a comment about another dancer the first day we hung with her as well. Guess I'll need a new project when I go back there.

wolf5958

lil Fuzzybear
Maybe it is the ( Glow in the dark ) pierced nipples, The blonde hair, pierced tongue, great legs, nice skin, good ass, pretty face, bubbly personalty. May that have something to do with it, Wolfie?
Ummm you forgot pierced belly button her flip the fact she can pole dance and is learning how to belly dance. Ummm nah that don't count at all.

maybe it's because Wolf was hanging out with the blonde and not her. Love when the strippers start fighting over the Wolf.