Latina Ficha Bars

A day in Medellin Colombia..........

I meet this hot 19 year old blonde working in a clothing store. Its along my daily walking route. We go to the movies one night and the cashier who looks like Penelope Cruz is eyeing me.

I return the next day and ask her to join me for a meal during her break and so she does.
She doesn't care that I was with another chica the day before.

This is life in Medellin Colombia.

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
Um, that's life in Jackson Heights...

A day in Medellin Colombia..........

I meet this hot 19 year old blonde working in a clothing store. Its along my daily walking route. We go to the movies one night and the cashier who looks like Penelope Cruz is eyeing me.

I return the next day and ask her to join me for a meal during her break and so she does.
She doesn't care that I was with another chica the day before.

This is life in Medellin Colombia.
Latinas, especially Colombianas, pull this shit all the time. More than a few times I have brought a chick around another girl and the very next day made a date the the other girl.

Colombianas are vicious like that. Love to get one up on the other chick. They figure your $$ should go to them and no one else...

Gavy

Latinas, especially Colombianas, pull this shit all the time. More than a few times I have brought a chick around another girl and the very next day made a date the the other girl.

Colombianas are vicious like that. Love to get one up on the other chick. They figure your $$ should go to them and no one else...

Gavy
Gavy - Good point, we have Columbia in our back yard!

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
Call me a little naive but what I gather is that these are bars with latinas who look for small tips to grind on you. I guess these girls are pretty hard up for cash so I'm assuming that you can probably take them home afterwards and they will try to latch on to you?

I'm a gringo btw, seems like this might be some fun, no spanish though so probably need a "sponsor".
S I think that al of us would F be remiss if we didn't advise S KDogg about some of the seedier place where take out is on the menu. I know that some of you guys like keeping this F to yourselves, but why not let a "gringo" in on our little secret?

What you have to do is find out which girl is from the dominican republic. 80-90% of them are available for take out. Basically all you have to do is get them to come over to you, buy them a drink and tell them that you have the cash to make them happy. It's as easy as that. I know that eddy, DaveNJ, 40 and bunyon will back me up on this. S They just want to keep the secrets of the ficha to themselves. FIt is that simple. S I would try Flamingo on 86 and Roosevelt.F

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
Seperating the wheat from the chaff

Listen, if you walk into any of these places (despite me breaking the code for KDogg above), there are women that can be charmed and had. The majority, though, have guys in their "real lives". A lot of the girls from 88th Street towards Shea on Roosey run with gang members. The ones in the safer spots in Jackson Heights are probably easier to pick off, but the majority of them are looking at you as a client, not a guy they are looking to date.

Forget about picking up a girl at the after hour spots. Those places should be strictly for BRINGING girls there to continue drinking. Not to go to meet a b-girl.

And 40 pointed something out to me earlier this year. And he was so right: my original scheme in these joints made al the sense in the world ~ target the barmaids and waitresses, let the suckers buy drinks for the b-girls.

Gavy

S I think that al of us would F be remiss if we didn't advise S KDogg about some of the seedier place where take out is on the menu. I know that some of you guys like keeping this F to yourselves, but why not let a "gringo" in on our little secret?

What you have to do is find out which girl is from the dominican republic. 80-90% of them are available for take out. Basically all you have to do is get them to come over to you, buy them a drink and tell them that you have the cash to make them happy. It's as easy as that. I know that eddy, DaveNJ, 40 and bunyon will back me up on this. S They just want to keep the secrets of the ficha to themselves. FIt is that simple. S I would try Flamingo on 86 and Roosevelt.F
Do I sense that this response is somewhat "tongue-in-cheek"? ;)

Listen, if you walk into any of these places (despite me breaking the code for KDogg above), there are women that can be charmed and had. The majority, though, have guys in their "real lives". A lot of the girls from 88th Street towards Shea on Roosey run with gang members. The ones in the safer spots in Jackson Heights are probably easier to pick off, but the majority of them are looking at you as a client, not a guy they are looking to date.

Forget about picking up a girl at the after hour spots. Those places should be strictly for BRINGING girls there to continue drinking. Not to go to meet a b-girl.

And 40 pointed something out to me earlier this year. And he was so right: my original scheme in these joints made al the sense in the world ~ target the barmaids and waitresses, let the suckers buy drinks for the b-girls.

Gavy
This post really sums it up well. The problem is that we've been the suckers way too often. And if and when I go back out to the Ficha scene my goal is to be the player and not the playee.

target the barmaids and waitresses
Gavy
Gavy - You always wrote that. It is very good advice. The only advice I would add is to find a B-girl who just started. I found one a few weeks ago, fresh of the taco truck from Mexico, she was so excited to date me!

Once these girls been at it for a while they become boarder line whores.

I think maybe I have a different perception about the girls that we are talking about.

I was under the impression that these girls are pretty bad off, as it seems they are making MUCH less than strippers are.

Made me think that they would do anything for a buck and if they are straight off the boat would see an American as an asset.

Say a girl is with you for an hour, about how much would she end up making off of you broken down a tad for me.

On the contrary, some of the Ficha girls we know can make several hundred dollars a night- I think most of us would consider that a pretty damn good night let alone uneducated immigrants. In fact Gavy used to go out with a Ficha girl who used to make upwards of 500 on a good night if memory serves me correctly.