One for the providers: Myth busted - Are you a cop?

April

Member<br><color=red> First in war, first in peace
The penis Check

IME this is a pretty sure fire way of weeding out LE. Before any discussion Hug and kiss them. (the hugging is to make sure there is no medal badge on their hip or around their neck.) Then massage their crotch. If they jump back or don't allow you to fondle them, then grab your bag and say lets go. Their usual response is "let's go where" then reply out to dinner...isn't that what your here for? In return they usually reply "FUCK" and slam out the door. Knowing full well you ID'ed them.

In my East Village brothel days I used to meet the guys at the bottom of the stairs and ID them and do the penis check. One guy pulls out his wallet to show me his ID and I see a badge.

He see's my face and says "Yes I'm a cop but I'm not HERE as one.....hey cops need love to" I had him whip out his penis where I gave him a swirly with my tounge and invited him upstairs to meet the girls.

The day the place got busted I had my phone girl ID the dude "undercover" turns out she accepted his bank card as ID and didn't do a penis check.

The guy goes in the room with 2 girls and then to the bathroom. At this point one of the girls tells me something is wrong..he wont let us touch him.

I open the bathroom door see him zipping up his trousers and I try to touch his crotch. He jumps back and I tell him "I'm sorry...there's been some mistake you have to leave now"

At that point there's a knock at the door. The same phone girl opens the door without looking through the peep hole and sees a battering ram and about 20 cops.

Thats all she wrote and I never EVER after that allowed someone to admit or screen clients other than myself again.

SOOOO if a girl goes to grab your crotch DONT jump back!!!!

April

p.s. Thorn good thread big boy

April

MOST DEFINATELY! Some might think your a perve just trying to get a free feel, but if you've already supplied the envelope (WITHOUT discussing what it is for...VERY IMPORTANT) then there should be no reason she wouldn't give you access to her body unless she was of course LE.

I used to tell clients you show me yours and I'll show you mine and we can both then just relax.

Everything everybody has written is very interesting.

But getting caught whether your on the monger side or the girl side is rough. I got in trouble dropping a whore off to a client. They thought I was the pimp. I learned my lesson after that. The cop came up to me and nodded and I knew he was a cop because he "looked to good". I just did not think he is going to pay 200 dollars for no whore. Then he had me parked on "John street" in Manhattan. I guess the cops got a sense of humor.

But that was years ago it just made me aware, in this game as a hobbyist you can almost feel untouchable like those saps on " To catch a predator". When you starting feeling your hot shit your going to get in trouble it is just that simple. That is why I stick to a routine for street walkers.

1. picking up the girl when a car is not behind me

2. never talking money until we drive down the block.

3. circling twice and never picking up a girl on the first go round.

4. To many patrol cars in the area I will go to another stroll.

5. Look for undercover cars, if i see two men in a car and the windows are tinted I am gone!

As for incalls ( to me its safer)

1. I will walk down the hallway to see if any men are nearby.

2. Then I will knock of her hotel door

3. I will walk in and look in the bathroom after saying just hi, sorta look around the place.

4. I will make her feel comfortable by saying you can touch me girl.

5.I put the money on the dresser, in plain sight. Usually she will walk around me and get it.

As for decoy cop girls, I rarely see it. But if their are decoys the other girls snitch on her. I am not saying its really hard to be decoy but I am usually in the hood. So I will get out my car and size her up if I think she is fishy. Street walkers just got a way about them that you know they are streetwalkers. Its a hobbyist intuition I cannot explain.

Irv wisely said, "As for decoy cop girls, I rarely see it. But if their are decoys the other girls snitch on her. I am not saying its really hard to be decoy but I am usually in the hood. So I will get out my car and size her up if I think she is fishy. Street walkers just got a way about them that you know they are streetwalkers. Its a hobbyist intuition I cannot explain."

That's because there's no substitute for watching the scene and getting the experience. New mongers should maybe just window shop a while before actually partaking.

That isn't germane to the point about avoiding stings by taking SW providers into the car and leaving the scene prior to negotiating.

But, if you want to address it separately...

Do cops lie?

Some of them do but I think you might be surprised by how few the number is.

Since I am someone who might be perceived as biased in my comments on this topic let's look at this from a logical perspective so you might see my statement has merit.

You would be surprised by how high the number is.

Logic - He said she said, my word against yours. I am a cop, you are a criminal.

As for incalls ( to me its safer)

1. I will walk down the hallway to see if any men are nearby.

2. Then I will knock of her hotel door

3. I will walk in and look in the bathroom after saying just hi, sorta look around the place.

4. I will make her feel comfortable by saying you can touch me girl.

5.I put the money on the dresser, in plain sight. Usually she will walk around me and get it.

As for decoy cop girls, I rarely see it. But if their are decoys the other girls snitch on her. I am not saying its really hard to be decoy but I am usually in the hood. So I will get out my car and size her up if I think she is fishy. Street walkers just got a way about them that you know they are streetwalkers. Its a hobbyist intuition I cannot explain.

Bad News - If LE is doing a sting, and you called the girl in advance, when you knock on the hotel door it's all over.

Yea Eddie true

If i call the girl right and I say I in this area, and 10 minutes beforehand I am the door and I knock on it. LE doesn't know if I was just a neighbor next door, or a friend. I never call the girl in front of her door and I leave my cell in the car. But I never been in a sting so I can't say I know the in and outs of it.

I was at JFK when that hotel got raided they changed the name to Ambrosia I think. Anyway I use to see police cars parked all around that place. The motel is next to the shelter across from Burger King in JFK.

Stings do happen but I rarely go to a hotel to see a girl, She has to have an incall spot that is an alternative to a motel. The only reason that motel got busted at JFK and shut down because the mutherfuckers let in ******** girls. Same with JFK INN on the other side. It got hot over there too.

I seen many stings on Long Island on the news, is crazy out on Long Island. I guess the politicians want to look good. Southside Queens I feel ok out here , stings do happen but I rather be in my area when it do go down. I know this area very well.

Eddy Bear said, "Bad News - If LE is doing a sting, and you called the girl in advance, when you knock on the hotel door it's all over."

Unless your phone conversation was unwise, you haven't completed the elements of the offense yet. One of the instincts a monger should develop is for unusual twists in the phone conversation.

p.s. Thorn good thread big boy

Thank you Dear and missed friend.

There are many of us who could stand seeing your face up this way, you know. :) Its been WAYYY to long. It's going to be next march before I'm down your way again.

Hope all is treating you well and right. Much good stuff sent your way. :)

You would be surprised by how high the number is.
Eddie, I'm basing what I said on real, personal, experience.

If an officer lied against you that is one officer. Someone you know? That is still one officer. I said some small percentage of law enforces lie in their reports or on the witness stand. So perhaps you met or experienced one who did.

Why does that make what I said wrong? What do you have backing up your notion that the number is higher than I suggest other than an impression that it is the way you say?

Eddy Bear said, "Bad News - If LE is doing a sting, and you called the girl in advance, when you knock on the hotel door it's all over."

Unless your phone conversation was unwise, you haven't completed the elements of the offense yet. One of the instincts a monger should develop is for unusual twists in the phone conversation.
Bandid - If LE places an Ad on CL, you call it, make an appointment and show up, what more do they need? It is not black and white, there is a lot of grey.

The best situation is you beat the charge. You will still spend the night in Central Booking, spend countless days in court, have a record (yes, even if charges are dismissed it still remains) and you will also need a decent lawyer that could set you back 5 grand.

LE is one of the hazards of Mongering.

Eddie, I'm basing what I said on real, personal, experience.

If an officer lied against you that is one officer. Someone you know? That is still one officer. I said some small percentage of law enforces lie in their reports or on the witness stand. So perhaps you met or experienced one who did.

Why does that make what I said wrong? What do you have backing up your notion that the number is higher than I suggest other than an impression that it is the way you say?
Thorn - Using your writing as a guide, it is safe to say you are an upscale gentleman. Your experiences and treatment by LE is much different then a minority from the Inner City.

Police lie through there teeth. I have two close friends who are retired from the force, Your head would do a 360 if you heard what they had to say on the topic.

April

Thank you Dear and missed friend.

There are many of us who could stand seeing your face up this way, you know. :) Its been WAYYY to long. It's going to be next march before I'm down your way again.

Hope all is treating you well and right. Much good stuff sent your way. :)
Well you might not have to hold your breath too long. I think I might visit Adriana next month...help her out with her penis checks. Besides the weather has been sucking HARD in Florida!! Do I see a strip club outting on the horizon? I get the bartender!! (only if shes hot!!)

Best way to avoid LE:

use reputable incall places like the ones April used to run, as well as providers reviewed by us on UG!

My question: how do I avoid getting caught up in a sting, or being busted while I am in the throes of pleasure?

Best close call I ever witnessed with LE: I remember back in the early 90s when Julie's use to have her Sunday specials on the East Side. It was $90 for the half, $110 for the hour if I remember. Julie would have these Minnesota gals. Man, they were fucking beautiful! Anyway, I was going there one Sunday with about $500 to sample all the goods. No answer on the phone so I shoot over there, and I'll call from a payphone to set up my appointment. I was a regular and thought maybe her phone was having problems.

Get over there and see NYPD vice out there arresting the gals. Man, I just kept it moving. Never stopped me from seeing old reliable though.

I always feel more comfortable with the April penis check :). Maybe she should coin that and trademark it.

Here's a related thread to start soon: How do we avoid being robbed by criminals at our favorite relaxation places? I remember getting robbed at my 4th session of mongering in July 1991. Of course it hasn't stopped me. It was quite scary to have a guy with a mask come busting in to the room with a knife. I remember consoling the phone girl who had a 9mm pointed at her head buck naked. What a crazy time it was.

Man, what stories the UG community could provide to these issues!

Last edited:
Le

I've tried but I can't get the link to work anyone else have any problem with it?
It keep coming up page not found
Cops were busted having sex with providers and then arresting them. I think it was Denver. The cops defense was that they were told to have sex with the providers. Just who told them was not indicated in the article. Fox news has pulled that story from its site, I couldn't get the link to work either.
Sorry, next time I will cut and paste the story