One for the providers: Myth busted - Are you a cop?

Thank you Pudgy. Very kind of you. ;)

I agree with you, it is highly unlikely that one would be slapped with an E felony in NYC for body rubs or massages, but it is still an option that the DA’s office has. Honestly, the paperwork alone is not cost effective, especially in light of our States current financial issues.

While in NYC they are more interested in the owners of Brothels, then pursuing “working girls,” on Long Island and upstate New York, there is a higher probability that they will go after an E class felony if one has advertised as a Body rub or massage.

Just this past week in Upstate New York (not recalling the exact location at the moment) there is a 19 year old girl who is sitting in the clink for this exact charge. The lady she worked with, who did not perform a “massage” has been released.

Warmly,
ZD
Dear ZD ( quite lovely i might ad and nice web site)

I spend a lot of time upstate and have a home there. Which town or county are you referring to? On occasion i will venture into a local AMP for a typical R&T and sometimes get lucky with extra's. Are you talking about AMPs because i doubt any of them have " licensed" massage therapists. Or are you talking about Indies who advertise on BP?

If I wasn't so damn tired right now, I could actually figure out how to type and think at the same time.

I know that in the State of New York that it has to fall within the guidelines of conversation, which can elude to emails, phone, text, in person and so forth.

There are some new cases that are in JP right now, in regards to the validity of using reviews as separate charges. The issues occurring are stemming from the use of charge/debit cards, linking the ladies to the specific sites and their handles, under their legal names.

Prepaid cards, such as Greendot, are now requiring any amount over a set limit that is loaded onto a card be reported, as well as how often and so forth. If shown that the cards are being used to pay for adult online services, they can and will freeze accounts. The game of cat and mouse continues on.

The ladies themselves are doing a huge disfavor to themselves by acknowledging the reviews on boards, as well as you pointed out, posting links to reviews from their websites. Again, websites are paid for with debit/credit cards, which even the prepaid ones, are linked to one’s social security number. Many of the cash gift cards are also now requiring that they be registered if a purchase on an adult website transpires.

I wish to God that my brain was not still on holiday right now, (exhaustion is not my friend) as there have been several cases that were not dismissed in regards to the officers going through with said acts. One was in Texas. The lady involved lost her children to the state.

As to exigent circumstance, most people, at least I have found, are so terrified by what is happening, do not know their rights, do not have the ability or funding to hire a lawyer, when they are granted a CAA, they are intimidated by their own lack of knowledge, that they do not ask the right questions, nor do they push. They do not realize, that the attorney at the end of the case will apply to the court for additional compensation, (not that they will get rich from this, it is a nominal amount in most cases) but they fear their own attorney as much as they fear jail, and they settle for whatever they are told. I say this, because yes, it does indeed still happen. You can tell me that LE fears losing their pension, and everything else, but, and I have seen this happen, they don’t fear the lack of knowledge of the perp. While it has not personally happened to me, I have personally known of cases where it has happened. As to civil rights? LOL, sorry, you just made me think of a case in Louisville, where it was found that the PD, in this day and age, was not hiring AE, and you are telling me that they are concerned about violating suspected Perps civil rights? I am not saying that there aren't good cops out there, there are and is, but I am also saying that yes, it still does happen.

The 19 year old girl. I want to say Watertown but the Watertown arrest was in January. The 19 year old girl was in March. I believe that she may have been on BP, but know that many of the AMPs as of the last few months have been taking hits. I know that one in CT just took a recent bust I believe within the last few days, but I am still trying to catch up on everything that has been going on, so I may be mistaken.

Time for sleep. I am struggling to be coherent, legible, and to keep my thoughts from drifting. I apologize now for any typos and so forth.

I would think the safest method to ensure legal safety is to hook up with a stripper. This way, you already have "vetted" her out since she gave you a private lap dance, may have even provided you a little extra, or at the very least, made you feel very satisfied by the time the dance is over. At that point, she certainly isn't a LE. Plus, you get to know what she is like, whether you are attracted to her, whether she turns you on, and how playful and sexy she wants to be.

Obviously, some will come right out and ask if you want to meet somewhere else one day. You can even ask, and if they say no, fine. There are plenty who you will like who will. Sure, it can be a little more expensive -- you have to pay an "investment" to get to know and find the right stripper to your liking, and they may tend to charge more than most AMPs and/or simple backpage girls. But, like insurance, you have to pay to be safe, and it's a great investment when you need it.

Especially when things like this are becoming more prevalent http://www.buffalonews.com/city/police-courts/police-blotter/article414093.ece like here in Western NY. Maybe I'm more chicken than others (I've never tried an AMP, but so desperately want to, but concerned about wasting money in an area not known for its quality AMP as well as being in the wrong place at the wrong raid time), but one of these days I'll take the plunge. In the meantime, I enjoy the clubs that offer nice "services" in the backroom and maybe in another room...

Sure, there is always the possibility you catch her at just the time she has worked out a deal with LEs and is acting as a sting, or someone is onto her and will be following her to pull a raid. But, both of those scenarios are going to fall under the very unlikely category for lots of reasons.

Last edited: