Anal fisting?

Magic,

you always surprise me.

I think, you should start your own thread of life stories like Wolf has done.

You have obviously been to places where we have never been or intend to. How did you enter in all this?
You must have plenty of stories to tell from the alternative world and I don't mean technicalities of how to do this or that but human stories of the company of people who do things that set them apart from the society in a much more drastic way than gays and lesbian have been.
Just an idea for you to think about.

I've been a masochist anal pain-slut in Manhattan for jeez, I can believe it, 20+ years now and am now interested in "spicing" up my fetish hookups. In the professional bdsm houses I've sessioned in, for at least the last decade any mention of "servicing" the domina got you shot down and some times tossed. I'd like to find a domina that would allow (I cant keep up with the acronyms) daty and asian as well as possibly fs, and to make it even more impossible to find, an asian domina at that.

I find that my only turn on is pain, torture and humiliation, and my sex life at home has suffered for that (I'm married and haven't gotten any at home in years- ah marriage its wonderful!) but would love to eat under domina while she's administering major torture and more.

Can anyone offer any suggestions?
Thanks

Waterclone

Go ahead. Try me.
I am not a masochist, so I don't know if I should even be responding to the question, but that the hell.

I have recently started enjoying my showers hotter. I mean too hot. The burning sensation sort of creates an itch and scratches it at the same time. It almost hurts but it also feels amazing. Almost orgasmic. Imagine being able to direct that orgasmic feeling to any part of your body. Back, arm, back of the leg. Anywhere. It's sensational.

I imagine that pain and torture can feel that way.

I am not a masochist, so I don't know if I should even be responding to the question, but that the hell.

I have recently started enjoying my showers hotter. I mean too hot. The burning sensation sort of creates an itch and scratches it at the same time. It almost hurts but it also feels amazing. Almost orgasmic. Imagine being able to direct that orgasmic feeling to any part of your body. Back, arm, back of the leg. Anywhere. It's sensational.

I imagine that pain and torture can feel that way.
That is intereting. I have always been into really hot showers. The last 15 seconds I turn it up full blast.

I never thought anything of it.

Pain releases endorphins,* adrenaline. the endorphins give us a natural high. these would include tooo hot water,plus if it's a pulsating showerhead, Too cold water, Ice, Eletricity(tens units & violet wands), fireplay,rope play (shibari) spanking, flogging, paddling, caning, nipple clamps, ball spreaders & parachutes, hair pulling, face fucking, cock gagging, breath play,enemas & OF COURSE:FISTING Vaginal or Anal or Both all give an endorphin release, which one, reduces the feeling of intensity of the pain, make all the nerves hypersensitive and some senses more abute, plus there is the verboten or forbidden, chance of getting caught and not being in control, but suject to the control and power of another. So pick your partners wisely, don't play with just anyone, give full medical disclsure for both, and have BOTH a safe word and a safe gesture. Check extremities for blood flow or circulation impairment.

Waterclone

Go ahead. Try me.
For the record, while the topic of masochism has come up in this thread, it's important to remember that fisting is not supposed to hurt when done properly.

Qualifying it as an S&M activity is the same as qualifying anal sex in that category. While it may be done as part of those kinds of activities, many people do it as a part of "normal" sexplay.

Pain releases endorphins,* adrenaline. the endorphins give us a natural high. these would include tooo hot water,plus if it's a pulsating showerhead, Too cold water, Ice, Eletricity(tens units & violet wands), fireplay,rope play (shibari) spanking, flogging, paddling, caning, nipple clamps, ball spreaders & parachutes, hair pulling, face fucking, cock gagging, breath play,enemas & OF COURSE:FISTING
Looks like you covered all bases!

Pain releases endorphins,* adrenaline. the endorphins give us a natural high. these would include tooo hot water,plus if it's a pulsating showerhead, Too cold water, Ice, Eletricity(tens units & violet wands), fireplay,rope play (shibari) spanking, flogging, paddling, caning, nipple clamps, ball spreaders & parachutes, hair pulling, face fucking, cock gagging, breath play,enemas & OF COURSE:FISTING
Looks like you covered all bases!

justme

homo economicus
I've been a masochist anal pain-slut in Manhattan for jeez, I can believe it, 20+ years now and am now interested in "spicing" up my fetish hookups.
Tying your sexual pleasure to finding a dungeon with a FS Asian domina might be the ultimate in masochism!.
Good luck!

Tying your sexual pleasure to finding a dungeon with a FS Asian domina might be the ultimate in masochism!.
Good luck!
that would be a pretty rare find. Anything is possible. MOst of the PRO DOMMES, don't permit any insertion activity unless they are doing the inserting. Of course it is definitley possible to provide a f/s provider with a domina side. Just FYI, do some chicking andresearchbefore she ties you up and you don't haveny control if she gets carried away a bit too far. Remeber there are plenty of bait & switch f/s providers,\. Don't put yourself at the mercy of a f/sprovider maquerading as a domme. Your liable to find youself tied up naked as the day you wer born, with all yur clothes, wallet and personal effectd gone to parts unknown. Gonna be a little difficult to explain and even more difficult to replace the clothees with no ID or any form of payment. Besides where would you go shopping?

Last edited:
I just noticed your posting monk. sorry for the delayed response. I am not familiar with this girl at all, but lots of people new ever day. If I am not mistaken, don't the girls on Eros write their own reviews, with no independent reviews (I have rarely visited the site). You want someone who is well reviewed by hobbyists into this particular specialty.. Just an observation on my part. This girl in not small & her hands appear pretty large (and yes I definitely pay attention to that), which makes it much more difficult to achieve complete insertion, Also check if any of the local discussion groups like TES or Dom/Sub friends (D/S Friends does a different demo at Paddles every Friday & Tes has a complete calender posted to get info & input from some of the experts. A lot has to do with body structure which is different with everyone and preparation and aftercare. I just came across a link of a woman fisting a guy & then going to 2 hand insertion. That indeed is unusual from what I have seen and I have seen some pretty intense play in many different arenas! I will post with admin/mod consent!

Last edited:
Magic, I visited this section like you had posted. This is crazy shit. A fist up your ass. I know it is to each their own. But that has gots to hurt. I just always thought that if you take it in the ass, you have to be or want to be gay. Am I wrong with this opinion? A finger, I get, but a fist? I am not trying to be funny, I am just trying to learn. I am also not trying to be judgemental here.

Magic, I visited this section like you had posted. This is crazy shit. A fist up your ass. I know it is to each their own. But that has gots to hurt. I just always thought that if you take it in the ass, you have to be or want to be gay. Am I wrong with this opinion? A finger, I get, but a fist? I am not trying to be funny, I am just trying to learn. I am also not trying to be judgemental here.
First off read back through the thread.
It is on it's 4th Page already
Much information has already been posted at length.
There are things in Alternate that "HURT SO GOOD"!
From what I know if it is rushed, forced or not enough lube is used, permanent damage can occur.
That can happen as well in M/F anal sex, and is one of the main reasons that many woman are reluctant to try it or avoid it. I think a lady who enjoys it is more qualified to address that.
IMHO it is not about sexual orientation as it is about pleasure centers.
Lots of guys will admit to enjoying prostate massage or strap-on play & even more enjoy it but won't admit it.

Last edited:
First off read back through the thread.
It is on it's 4th Page already
Much information has already been posted at length.
There are things in Alternate that "HURT SO GOOD"!
From what I know if it is rushed, forced or not enough lube is used, permanent damage can occur.
That can happen as well in M/F anal sex, and is one of the main reasons that many woman are reluctant to try it or avoid it. I think a lady who enjoys it is more qualified to address that.
IMHO it is not about sexual orientation as it is about pleasure centers.
Lots of guys will admit to enjoying prostate massage or strap-on play & even more enjoy it but won't admit it.
Thanks for the info. I just always thought that strap on thing was a gay thing or for a guy who goes both ways. I may try a finger at some point then move on to something larger if I like it.

Thanks for the info. I just always thought that strap on thing was a gay thing or for a guy who goes both ways. I may try a finger at some point then move on to something larger if I like it.
A strap-on is is not something a guy would wear unless he was trying to do a simulated DP.
If a guy was gay he'd probably be taking it from someone with their own natural equipment.
Again I think you are focusing on someones orientation.
I'm not trying to put you on the spot and feel free not to answer.
Care to share how you'd identify your own orientation??
No judgement or anything.
If you're considering a finger and possiby something bigger, that just means your subject to trying something new.
If a guy has only had vaginal sex and he "tries" a blowjob, does that change his sexual orientation?
Re the question about fisting. I'l repost this link & you tell me if the guy looks like he is in pain!
http://www.tnaflix.com/view_video.php?viewkey=14d8209b192a8b8f34e4

Last edited: