The APM needs a new GF

I was in a relationship with a woman and we were both in the business, but we always made time for ourselves. The thing that took us down was the belief at the time that cocaine was NOT ADDCITIVE and Romeo & Juliet turned into Jekyll & Hyde. I always seemed to get along with women in the business as well, because we could be open about a lot more. I am one of those guys who doesn't have to be macho & acknowledges my softer side as well. I agree with Emily about the eternal optimism over romance and intimacy. Desi you too. Hearing there are other females lurking that hold the same belief is definitely encouraging and I amongst I am sure many others welcome them here as well as the sweethearts we already know of like Desi & Emily and I am sure a number of others who I have not had the pleasure of meeting or getting to know and have failed to mention for no other reason so forgive me if I omitted anyones names. Slinky thanks for a great subject and a great thread. Maybe we could arrange one of those speed dating events??????

Last edited:
Is hard to have a relationship while being a working girl, trust me....

I had few, with guys I told what I did and some I did not.

When you hide, you have to keep the lies close to the truth or you will, eventually, entangle yourself and the guy will get suspicious and start to investigate.

When you tell, they think - just because you are a pro - they are entitled to the perks coming with our business.

I think being honest from the start is way better than hide...but, where are the men who can be secure enough to handle it?
I am with you...the lies have to be close to the truth but nothing in my "real" life is even close to the truth of this one...and here is the best part..im going to be vague but this man i was in a relationship with, well i met him in a sense thru a "client" in a non "life" setting...they grew up together and lived in close proximity of each other..now this client is tops and i have no doubt he would never have betrayed my confidence but it always nagged at the back of my mind..what if there was another client and he wasnt as respectufl of my privacy...i was scared to attend functions involving his family out of fear that his uncle "bob" was a former client....i truely loved this guy and although far from perfect he was amazing but he deserved more then the mouth full of lies i could offer him...and how do you know when to be honest...if you get to the point were you think you can and your wrong it could blow up in your face..fear of blackmail and being outed to my family or having my children embarressed is just not worth risking for love...and i do believe in love and romance and happy endings (not the naughty kind)....but not at the sake of my kids well being...a couple weeks ago me and malissa went out for a girls night out..we had a blast but at the end of the night wondered how many of the guys really liked us and how many knew who we were and just wanted freebies...would it be any better with someone who knew the truth, or would they just want the perks...life is a lot less complicated when your in a relationship with something that involves batteries..xox

I am with you...the lies have to be close to the truth but nothing in my "real" life is even close to the truth of this one...and here is the best part..im going to be vague but this man i was in a relationship with, well i met him in a sense thru a "client" in a non "life" setting...they grew up together and lived in close proximity of each other..now this client is tops and i have no doubt he would never have betrayed my confidence but it always nagged at the back of my mind..what if there was another client and he wasnt as respectufl of my privacy...i was scared to attend functions involving his family out of fear that his uncle "bob" was a former client....i truely loved this guy and although far from perfect he was amazing but he deserved more then the mouth full of lies i could offer him...and how do you know when to be honest...if you get to the point were you think you can and your wrong it could blow up in your face..fear of blackmail and being outed to my family or having my children embarressed is just not worth risking for love...and i do believe in love and romance and happy endings (not the naughty kind)....but not at the sake of my kids well being...a couple weeks ago me and malissa went out for a girls night out..we had a blast but at the end of the night wondered how many of the guys really liked us and how many knew who we were and just wanted freebies...would it be any better with someone who knew the truth, or would they just want the perks...life is a lot less complicated when your in a relationship with something that involves batteries..xox
Maybe you need to date lawyers.....aren't they used to screwing people (over) for money? :D Or date a politician....they're used to lying.

Last edited:
It is interesting and encouraging to hear to see Em & Desi and the guys speaking positively about romance. After all, both of them are well-grounded and realistic about the biz. No one can do this forever; then what, when they retire? Some might feel they are too jaded for a relationship. Others may say, what the hell! Let's give it a try (I was going to say let's give it a shot but that is a lousy pun).

I, too, have gotten along very well on a social basis with many women in the biz. Drinks, lunches, dinners, film premiers, art galleries, broadway shows, even an opera have been a real blast. And some gal friends from the biz are permanently retired and make a point of keeping in touch. I had some surgery recently (nothing too serious, thank God), and received some lovely flowers in the hospital, not to mention some cheerful phone calls from some of my friends from the biz.

While some people like to bash both the ladies and the guys, we are all humans. Often we do what we have to do to make a living or to have a relationship, temporary though it may be.

This is a fascinating thread,

Chels

wolf5958

lil Fuzzybear
It is interesting and encouraging to hear to see Em & Desi and the guys speaking positively about romance. After all, both of them are well-grounded and realistic about the biz. No one can do this forever; then what, when they retire? Some might feel they are too jaded for a relationship. Others may say, what the hell! Let's give it a try (I was going to say let's give it a shot but that is a lousy pun).

I, too, have gotten along very well on a social basis with many women in the biz. Drinks, lunches, dinners, film premiers, art galleries, broadway shows, even an opera have been a real blast. And some gal friends from the biz are permanently retired and make a point of keeping in touch. I had some surgery recently (nothing too serious, thank God), and received some lovely flowers in the hospital, not to mention some cheerful phone calls from some of my friends from the biz.

While some people like to bash both the ladies and the guys, we are all humans. Often we do what we have to do to make a living or to have a relationship, temporary though it may be.

This is a fascinating thread,

Chels
Thank you for finding the words I was searhing for. I do hope all is well with you.

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
Slink, I think Gavy has just the right girl for you. ;) Is it OK if she doesn't speak a lick of English? She's a good pool player too.
Even though she's been through half of Corona, I'd still like to keep her to myself. Yeah, I forgot about that...she kicked my ass one night playing pool.

Gavy

Will someone suck the APM's dick already.

Figures of all the womenz who've trotted across this board, the one who won't fuck the APM (cause he knows me) is the one person perfect for the job and one I'm confident in saying would have been the best piece Bender ever had, certainly the best all around piece if you factor in looks, nympho level, brains, taste in fine cuisine....... hell, she even laughed at his jokes (or was she choking on that sushi?)......

I have to find a new candidate.

Even though she's been through half of Corona, I'd still like to keep her to myself. Yeah, I forgot about that...she kicked my ass one night playing pool.

Gavy
Yeah, I'll vouch for that. She kicked you're ass big time :) Funny, that was the first night we met and it seems like such a long time ago. We've had some good times since then...

When you tell, they think - just because you are a pro - they are entitled to the perks coming with our business.

I think being honest from the start is way better than hide...but, where are the men who can be secure enough to handle it?
I think it works both ways - a man might feel entitled to more when you are a pro, or you might attribute his demands to your pro status when he might just want it cuz he wants it or cuz he likes u that much!

I think its easy to be secure with someone who showers you with love. I've always felt that the way a woman treats me is more important than what she chooses to do when im not around. Monogamy is highly overrated, and romance is underappreciated.

Is hard to have a relationship while being a working girl, trust me....

I had few, with guys I told what I did and some I did not.

When you hide, you have to keep the lies close to the truth or you will, eventually, entangle yourself and the guy will get suspicious and start to investigate.

I don't get it betty.......what perks? They want a cut of your earnings???? Isn't that what a pimp does? They want to use your hotel points?

it seems to me that I am more socially comfortable with women in this type of business. Any decent relationship I have had has been with dancers/strippers. I still wonder why I don't hit it off with civilians..
Maybe you expect that true civilians aren't approachable concerning your or their sexuality? I'm sick of hearing women say they "appreciate" my overdeveloped sense of boundaries.

wolf5958

lil Fuzzybear
Maybe you expect that true civilians aren't approachable concerning your or their sexuality? I'm sick of hearing women say they "appreciate" my overdeveloped sense of boundaries.
I think it may just be the enviorment. Started in times sq at 18, over 30 years. Married a dancer and still hung out with others and some have been family friends for years. I guess maybe because I have sat on both sides of the bar. I also think it is a personality trait that atracts me I am not sure but in a regular bar I am a wall flower in a SC I can talk to anyone.

Greek for all lady lurkers

For all you lady lurkers and non-lady lurkers who have not tried greek before, I am your guy. Have your 1st greek experience with me. You will not regret it.

Geek for all you Lady Lurkers

If any of you ladies would be interesting in first time geek, or who have not tried geek before, I am your guy.

Have your 1st geek experience with me. You will not regret it.

Barnabas

Last edited: